Rachel Ray...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
C'mon folks....show som love for someone who made a whole lot outta prob not alot. She's not Jessica Simpson. She started off on those FN shows and built an audience and a fan base. Jeez I hope the hatuhs never try to do something and hear what happens later!

I like Rachael Ray is cool. I don't hate her at all. But her kitchen set colors on 30 Minute Meals, her talk show set colors, her book colors and her cookware colors are FUCKED UP. :smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She is neutral because I am not watching her.. I could but for just a bit, not pleasant to my senses.. not my choice of entertainment (food) persona.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A cunt? WTF? There is some major cosmic disconnect, there. She may be a lot of things to a lot of people, but I cannot for the life of me conceive of how anyone could find her to be cunty.

Baffled.

Yeah, she's your basic peppy everywoman type, which for the snobs in the crowd is anathema. If I'm guilty of any bigotry, it's of being a bit of a snob about certain things, in certain circumstances, so I can understand being annoyed by her, which oddly I am not.

Cunt?

[Shuffles off, muttering to self...]