racial size stereotypes and friends?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Mister Buildington, Jan 14, 2010.

1. B_Mister Buildington

This is kind of a complicated question, I think.
    Do you ever think about your friends' cocks, relating to racial stereotypes? Like if you have black friends (and you are white), do you ever think he is probably bigger than you? Black guys, do you ever think that a white friend is probably smaller, because of his race?

What about if you've seen each other's cocks? If the stereotypes turn out to be true, how does it make each man feel? You get the idea of what I'm talking about.

I'll start- btw this may seem weird or offensive... don't take it personally please, anyone

My best friend is Jewish and in our school there was a stereotype that Jewish guys were hung. We've both seen each other erect before, and know each others sizes from conversation. He doesn't realize that he's twice as large as me in volume when plugged into thevisualiser.net and I don't think I'll tell him.

I feel like because we have joked so much about each others backgrounds, there is a playful sort of nationalistic (or whatever the smallest increment of bigotry is) competition between us. He's mentioned to me that he's got a bigger cock a few times, and he's made "jews have big dick" jokes to other jewish guys in front of me and other friends (including my girlfriend).

The effect on me, personally is that the big cock thing sort of won the whole racial competition between us. He knows I'm jealous, and the whole thing makes me feel a little less dominant toward him I guess.

that's my thing, it's probably not the norm?

tl;dr How do you feel about racial stereotypes in relation to your friends, especially if the stereotypes turn out to be true?

2. D_Schulster_Bagwarts

My friends generally just assume that I am hung because of my race (and I guess it doesn't hurt that they are correct), but I don't think it changes their views of me because of it (insofar as "dominance" is concerned).

I will say that my race has affected my relationships with my other gay friends, in that most of them want to fool around with me because of my supposedly "monstrous" black cock. (However, I've dated enough men in this town that my cock size is basically common knowledge [not that i'm a whore - it's just a really small town], so who knows?)

My best friend (Latino) and I often make jokes about our dick size superiority, but again - it doesn't carry over into the other sections of our relationships with our friends (or each other, as I'm considerably larger than he is).

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

Stereotypes are not true. Penis size is an individual thing. It's not about race or skin color. Even within the same family, males can have different penis sizes. It is unique.

4. dirrtyminded

dirrtyminded Member

Albums:
    I'm black and my friends generally assume that I'm hung.
    The ones that actually have seen my cock weren't surprised because they believed the stereotype. When I get a question like "Is it true what they say about black guys...?", I tend to say "I can't speak for other guys, but I'm blessed with what I've got."

5. Mikey35

Mikey35 New Member

I find this curious, because in my school it was taken that jewish guys weren't hung. I'd expect stereotypes to be quite universal...

6. D_Dagleishe Deadlyfarte

D_Dagleishe Deadlyfarte Account Disabled

White guys with big dicks to me is exotic! I'm black and I have an average size, so the sterotypes don't me squat! My best friend is black, wears a size 8 shoe, 5'10" tall and has a 10in dick. See what I mean! Lol.

7. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think about penis's that are not my own really
    but whenever someone mentions Itailians having large penis's I get a lot of looks, as if they are expecting me to confirm or deny...especially from the ladies in the circle of friends

8. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah it does effect friendships sometimes. With my white friends go to gym and I get undress, the looks on their face ( can't hide the red blushes)--and also at the gym you suddenly have a "new friend" after the shower-they want to hang out and have lunch! BUT ever so often at least ONCE a year there will be a white guy who is hung like a horse that will finally come to gym. LOL! I love to see the looks on folks face!

Asian friends makes fun about how pack all black guys are and I'm think no that's not true, but fuck it.

The worst part of sterotypes is when you are sized up by your own race. We're either equal or I'm packing more or he's packing more. And it becomes a big deal!!!!

9. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

The racial size stereotypes have always been there and most likely will always be there. And we know it all too well, too.

For me personally I just don't concern myself too much with the stereotypes and my friends' cock size regardless of their race. If their cocks are larger than mine then good for them. But if their cocks are smaller than mine then I'm not going to rub it in.

Draft saved Draft deleted