Racism, Homophobia & Anti-Semitism ohhh my!

How will you be VOTING in the Midterm Elections (anonymous)

• DEMOCRAT

Votes: 44 74.6%
  • REPUBLICAN

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • OTHER/None of the above

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • NOT VOTING, Sitting Democracy out this time!

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Sadly I have several millionaires in my family and I give more to charity than they do. They decry the mantra of the rich, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. That should only hold true when you are struggling to provide for your family.
Sadly, this quote is used more to defend a lifestyle of greed then to point out how charitable donations should be distributed.
I'm no fan of the Democrats, but I'd much rather have them in power right now than the Republicans.
Amen to that. Probably just because of the way I was brought up, I end up supporting Republican candidates a lot, but I'm really reaching to have anyone from that party to support right now. The way most current Republicans are acting is disgraceful.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the mere fact that a demagogue like Obama could be elected, and how he was elected;
Oh, you mean his being elected by a large majority of the voting public, as contrasted with the loser of the popular vote being put into office by an intervention of the Supreme Court into a state's vote-counting process--yeah, what a deplorable way to elect a president.

But your use of huge, bold, colored letters is so compelling that it leaves me without further reply.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm no fan of the Democrats, but I'd much rather have them in power right now than the Republicans.

I agree, especially when speaking of the DINOs in the Senate !

The Grand Obstructionist Party didn't do a damn thing the past 2 yrs 'cept whine in their fukin sand boxes about being scolded so badly by the voting electorate !

^Williams' remarks were stupidly short sighted, especially given his position. His comments tantamount to someone saying they'd get nervous encountering black people on a bus.

Precisely, I couldn't believe he said something so defamatory of a whole religion. Yet, of course he was rewarded for his bigotry by FAUX NEWS .
If anyone thinks this is going to hurt NPR they are crazy b/c 90% of their funds come from their listeners and a great majority of those listeners stand by NPR and their decision.
NPR is the only UNBIASED form of media there is.
They have shows that definitely have their political bent to them but their source of NEWS is the best and the FAIREST you will find anywhere on tv and/or radio.

Oh, you mean his being elected by a large majority of the voting public, as contrasted with the loser of the popular vote being put into office by an intervention of the Supreme Court into a state's vote-counting process--yeah, what a deplorable way to elect a president.

What more is their to say to this but HEAR ! HEAR !

~HH~

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I said "we were here 150 years before the USA was even a country." The first ancestor I am aware of arrived in 1625 as the cabin boy on an English merchant ship. The USA did not become a country until 1776...more than 150 years after he arrived in Colonial Virginia.

Aye, me matey, so, yer the spawn of a young lad who was regularly buggerd while crossing the Atlantic in 1625? Hmmmm. Do ya think that's the ancestor you've inherited your ability to throw your legs in the air so easily? Arrrgh. :smile:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I said "we were here 150 years before the USA was even a country." The first ancestor I am aware of arrived in 1625 as the cabin boy on an English merchant ship. The USA did not become a country until 1776...more than 150 years after he arrived in Colonial Virginia.
Which doesn't quite put your people in the same league as the Mayflower Madam. :wink:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a liberal/progressive, I have my own concerns with the Dems, but jeez Louise, look at the alternatives!

HB
I'm not even sure that I would describe myself as a liberal or a progressive, but after George W. Bush and the Republicans in Congress showed me what the GOP stands for, I took on a party affiliation for the first time in my life and registered as a Democrat.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another Bill Clinton-type presidency, or continued gridlock? Which would it be?

Actually it's only a rhetorical question because the Democrats will NOT lose their majority in the House (or the Senate), although it will be diminished, and Mr. Year-Round-Tan will not be Speaker.

But the country won't be well served at all if Boehner becomes Speaker and Obama plays the triangulation game with the "saner" Republicans while marginalizing the nutty ones to the advantage of his reelection effort.

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Another Bill Clinton-type presidency, or continued gridlock? Which would it be?

Actually it's only a rhetorical question because the Democrats will NOT lose their majority in the House, although it will be diminished, and Mr. Year-Round-Tan will not be Speaker.

From Your mouth to VOTERS' ears !

I too tend to think they will NOT lose the house , only b/c there are so many IDIOTS running for the GOP that I have to think Independents will see this and will not want this insanity in our House.Of.Representatives. !
Independents are usually quite an intelligent voting electorate and can see though the Republican bullshit and they are slinging more shit than a troop of primates at a zoo !

~HH~