Racism or Sexual preference

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is 5 figgin years old! The people on it have died and gone to LPSG hell AND ARE GONE!

Let it DIE and make a new one for God's sake for the people who are still alive here.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally I appreciate the thoughts and comments being put forth.

So what if the thread was created 5 years ago? This doesn't negate the subject matter in any way. If it's still being commented on that means someone/some people have an interest.

Keep it coming.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My honest opinion - people who complain about others ethnic/racial preferences are insecure. they feel left out since somebody wouldn't consider dating them. It's also a symptom of PC society, since not finding x group attractive does not denote racism (which is defined generally as hatred or feelings of superiority over another race). Whilst the OP posted this nearly 7 years ago, I get the feeling his piece stems from insecurity (in somebody not digging him, and making a rationalisation to support his own biases).

I will admit I don't find some races/ethnicities attractive, but I don't at all and never have hated members of a race. IMO, it's no different from not liking blondes or brunettes. As everybody knows, anybody can have any dating preferences they want.