Racism? Or Simply Preference? Who Is Right Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is so insufferably wanky

if I don’t want to fuck a person who is black/white/Asian/Arab/trans/effeminate/ etc etc, I won’t.

Are gay men “misogynists” because they reject women? It’s so ridiculous at this point.
Yes and that isn't the worst of this thread - your comments were on topic and make sense.

Reactions: James0909

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
@Llbaker It literally is push back. Think interracial couples. One of the ways people fight against racism (mostly without even noticing it) is by not being racists to begin with. By way of not giving a flying fuck what race someone is and dating them because of their personality, looks, financial stability, dick size and so on.

Most people who do end up in long term interracial relationships are actually...pushing back against racism. Because they are the example of what they want to see in the world. When they encounter a racist said racist gets upset. Creates whiney threads/subs on it where they complain that all the blank woman are being taken by blank (maybe also that blank people are taking their jobs) and it's two less people who are susceptible to racism.

Thereby creating less racist people. When those people then have children. Even though racist go by the one drop rule. Said racist not only may not have any idea that the person is mixed raced (thinking they're white) and then end up NOT attacking them but when it comes to threads in which people try to weed out and filter through people they don't even think about mix raced people.

Making their attempts at arguments even more illogical than they were before. Making things even worse on racists.

So yes. Women saying and meaning size doesn't matter is without doubt pushing back against penis size shaming.

Also because if people actually believed women when women said things. Then penis size shaming wouldn't be nearly as large of a problem as it currently is.

If people understood that women and men have dated, gotten in relationships with and have been in sexual relationships with men with small or smaller and enjoyed/enjoy it. Then there would be less of an excuse to make fun of men with small or smaller.

The only way penis size shamers get away with it so much is because they've influenced many others towards a very specific perception. One that people then adopt and becomes their world view. Which is..

Women lie all the time with their being zero time when they tell the truth.
Men with small or smaller can't be picked by men and women for sex.
Men with small or smaller can't satisfy women or men.
Men with small or smaller aren't picked for long term romantic relationships.
Men with large or larger are picked first for sex and long term romantic relationships.

None of it is actually true. But if they can convince enough people (as they have) then they can then make fun of men with small or smaller and can even have men with small or smaller screw themselves by thinking the same.

Same goes with race.

If people can convince others that black people over use and use incorrectly accusations of racism. Then people can be as racist as they would like without worrying if anyone will or can stop them.

So yes. Women saying they enjoy small or smaller in any way shape or form is LITERALLY pushing back against those who think women don't or can't 100% enjoy men with small or smaller.

YOU call it a handicap. No one else does. (As far as i know) Meaning you've already bought into the stereotypes. And as it would seem, regarding race, morality and logic you've bought into those stereotypes as well.

No. Anyone being murdered means fight those things is more important. Period.

There's a reason why you accidentally bounce from there being zero push back against penis size shaming and then logically stating there should be more. You think that if you admit that people being murdered with regard to racism is treated as valid that that means less focus for penis size shaming.

Why?

Because you've once more bought into how racists think. You could have just stayed at...there needs to be MORE push back. And i would have agreed with you. Again. At the same time that push back doesn't happen because people are literally still being murdered because of their race. Which again is more important.

(Trying to make small penis shaming socially unacceptable does not take away from other issues which you mention.)

It doesn't. But HOW people attempt to do it can.

Do you remember in which thread you're stating this?

(I would argue that he was WAY out of line to begin by making such assumptions and coming at me that way. And I might even argue that him coming at me that way could even be proof that he harbors some "white hate" if there is such a thing--but maybe thats a stretch.)

We're talking about someone trying to paint someone else as hating white people JUST because they pointed out that having a RACE based preference is or could be racist.

YOU brought in penis size shaming. In such a way that before the thread could continue to be able the topic in which it started needed to be fleshed out first.

You didn't just say that black men with small or smaller have even more issues than a white male with small or smaller. You skipped that entirely and went for the...well black people aren't murdered as much.

HOW we do things is just as important and sometimes MORE important than what we do.

L

Llbaker

@LlbakerSo yes. Women saying they enjoy small or smaller in any way shape or form is LITERALLY pushing back against those who think women don't or can't 100% enjoy men with small or smaller.

YOU call it a handicap. No one else does. (As far as i know) Meaning you've already bought into the stereotypes. And as it would seem, regarding race, morality and logic you've bought into those stereotypes as well.it started needed to be fleshed out first.

That "no one" else uses the word handicap in regard to a small penis is part of the reason nearly everyone feels free to small penis shame. Most people wouldn't shame and joke about a recognized handicap.

"Its all in your head." It's just funny that you feel bad about a 2.5 inch erection and think it is a problem, etc. Don't you have tongue and fingers? It's on you.

"As far as you know?" Great! Continue to show your ignorance of the issue. Yes, the vast majority of people deny the small penis handicap just like white people like to deny the difficulties remaining race discrimination still places on Black people.

Of course, some women and men select a mate on the basis of "content of character" and are unaffected by penis size. What % is that? No "handicap" in finding such a mate?

No. Your ignorance is astounding.

L

Llbaker

This.

SO MUCH THIS.

Toxic liberals are trying to convince everyone that if you are a man and you wont have sex with a man, youre homophobic. That if you wont have sex with a trans person, youre transphobic. And if you wont have sex with a black guy, youre racist.

Its a fucked up mindset.

Isn't it common that homophobia prevents many men from having gay sex? What would be wrong with gaining some self-awareness around that?

I agree of course, that lack of attraction to gay sex does not PROVE homophobia and there should be "no policing" on any of this unless homophobia leads to violence or threats thereof.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
@Llbaker You called me ignorant...how many times now? What other things have you needed to call me?

Anyway. Yes. Men with small or smaller are ignored. What they go through is ignored. They do go through massive issues. They do have psychological problems from penis size shaming.

Difference is, if they were to create a youtube video detailing penis size shaming they won't get both death and rape threats. If they were to reject someone's advances before having had sex with them they don't have to worry about being murdered or raped. They don't have to worry about being painted what they were criticizing on a site about dicks. They can leave the house and not immediately have to worry about them, their families, friends, significant other and so on being turned into liquid bullet wise just for having small or smaller.

Do i like pointing out these truths? No. Would i like to have to point out these truths? No. But i will.

Do i like having you and others attack me personally every time i bring up the truth? No. Do i enjoy being called and labeled everything under the sun because i'm stating the truth? Nope.

Having small or smaller is not a handicap. Isn't, never has been and never will be. The only reason you think that is because you've bought into stereotypes as hard as you possibly could.

That would be like a black man calling being black a handicap because threads like this exist. No. There are an insane amount of people out there who aren't racists. Who don't completely disregard someone over the color (or if you would colour) of their skin.

Just like there are many many MANY people who enjoy men with small or smaller.

You've labeled yourself as being handicapped. You've believed in the stereotype that men with small or smaller can't please others and get rejected across the board.

Don't get me wrong. Just like a black man dating it is difficult. Just like a person of color dating it is difficult. But...it's not impossible. It's not a done deal. It's not over til it's over. Until your dead and are six feet deep.

Unless of course you let the terrorist win (counter strike reference) and accept what people say as fact without checking it logically not once.

Even with a 2.5 inch there's things a person can do. And no, they don't all add up to tongue or fingers.

There are men and women out there who enjoy opening up their relationship to others. People who enjoy getting and putting out sph. Whips and chains. Power dynamics. Role playing. There are asexual people. Tips and tricks. Women who have medical conditions in which they physically can't handle anything about 3 inches.

Just like there are people out there who don't even think to put that they prefer a race on their dating profile. People who don't even think about weeding out or filtering people based on race to begin with. People with race based fetishes. People who work on themselves and get rid of as much race based bull shit in themselves as humanly possible. And so on.

There. Are. Options.

THAT'S whats all in your head. Not the pain you received from others. Not the name calling and insults. Not the psychological effect of it all but that there aren't any options left for you.

Had you just been an advocate of men with small or smaller...i would have supported you. Others would have supported you. Like i said though. HOW you do things does matter and can matter more than what you've done or what you're trying to do.

I don't like being painted in the many ways people paint me because i stand up for others but how many times have you actually seen me completely dismiss the pain and suffering of others? How many times i have said white people don't ever go through anything? How many times have i said men with small or smaller don't go through anything? None.

How many times have i corrected you WHILE also in part agreeing with you? How many times have i respected your opinion enough to continue saying that you're PARTLY right? While pointing out the ways in which i think you're wrong? And how many times have i flat out insulted you and name called you?

Right. No matter how badly i'm attacked. No matter how many different people insult me. I don't fall over that line and begin to believe it.

You...on the other hand..broke. You started believing automatically in what penis size shamers were saying without once questioning anything.

If i were to do that with race? It would be me saying i just like argue. Me saying i'm a racist just for criticizing others. It would be me saying i'm not being positive in the process of standing up for myself and others. It be me saying that typing a lot about a delicate subject with the lives of others at stake means i'm automatically wrong somehow.

And not only don't i say all that. I never will.

(Of course, some women and men select a mate on the basis of "content of character" and are unaffected by penis size.)

You say that but you don't actually believe it. No. The only handicap that exists in the dating world is when metaphorically people blow their own genitals off by way of cutting off large groups of people who have the potential to be their soul mates (if you believe in that kind of thing...which i do not) or the person they can best be with.

For instance...

A person who only prefers white people = All people of color (or colour) are not completely and utterly shut out of the running. Meaning billions of potential mates in one single solitary stupid move are kept from even having the chance to show that person anything in the way of goodness, fun, love, humor and so on personally.

A person who only prefers men with a certain size = that exact same thing but with penis size.

They aren't handicapped by nature. They are handicapped out of pure unmitigated stupidity.

Not you. Them.

Now. Don't get me wrong. There are women out there whose....bits (?) actually need a certain length and/or girth. Those women rejecting men for not being the size in which they can find enjoyment isn't stupidity. Generally speaking it's self preservation.

At which point we have another question.

How many women out there are actually like that? Well, if women's own opinions (anecdotal evidence), studies, science in general and everything else we could apply to this topic has anything to say about it...there's not many. Billions of women my dude. And you don't think you have the chance of pleasing not a one?

Wouldn't that be along the same illogical lines of thought that out of billions of black men that every last one will be a violent drug dealer?

Right.

I do disagree with your last comment as well though. We shouldn't wait until homophobes get violent. There should be policy against homophobic talk. And that's because influence is also a problem.

There's a reason why we don't let isis recruit others on facebook. Humanity started out conservative. That ideology has accounted for countless deaths, murders, rapes, molestations and so on. Conservative ideology is literally why homophobia and transphobia exists in the first place. World wide.

Religion.

There's a reason why we have separation between church and state. A reason why the founding fathers of america attempted to break free of religious control along with the control of kings and queens.

Conservatism has much more influence the world over than any and all ways of thinking. Allowing people to illogically manipulate others is a problem. A very large problem.

There's a reason why we have consumer advocates. Companies/groups/government entities that keeps mega corporations from lying directly to their consumer's faces about their products.

If you get rid of regulation. In any way shape or form. And it helps conservatives. So no. We should be policing speech. There should be rules on what people can and cannot say in public settings.

Why?

Well because people will die and be murdered if we don't.

L

Llbaker

@Llbaker Do i like pointing out these truths? No. Would i like to have to point out these truths? No. But i will.

Do i like having you and others attack me personally every time i bring up the truth? No. Do i enjoy being called and labeled everything under the sun because i'm stating the truth? Nope.

Having small or smaller is not a handicap. Isn't, never has been and never will be. The only reason you think that is because you've bought into stereotypes as hard as you possibly could.

That would be like a black man calling being black a handicap because threads like this exist. No. There are an insane amount of people out there who aren't racists. Who don't completely disregard someone over the color (or if you would colour) of their skin.

Just like there are many many MANY people who enjoy men with small or smaller.

You've labeled yourself as being handicapped. You've believed in the stereotype that men with small or smaller can't please others and get rejected across the board.
Even with a 2.5 inch there's things a person can do. And no, they don't all add up to tongue or fingers.

Sorry if you dislike being called ignorant, but you continue to prove it.

Being Black is a handicap in America. As many have said, "You have to be twice as good as the white guy to get the job." That is a handicap in the situation though of course it says nothing about objective ability ability of the Black guy. Handicaps are relative to the situation.

Of course a small penis is a handicap relative to being average or larger. No problem if you woke-up in the morning with an erection reduced to micro size? Please, stop the nonsense.

I never said it is impossible for men with small penises to have good sexual relations. Just more difficult: a handicap.

You keep making accusation that I specifically deny. Ridiculous.

L

Llbaker

Think about the word "handicap" as in golf or other sports. Do you deny that a 6' guy is handicapped relative to the 6'7" guy in the NBA though it is possible for such guys to compensate with other skills and be successful?

You seem ignorant of the meaning of the word handicap. Maybe you just focus on legal or medical Establishment definitions!

D

deleted464787

Isn't it common that homophobia prevents many men from having gay sex? What would be wrong with gaining some self-awareness around that?

I agree of course, that lack of attraction to gay sex does not PROVE homophobia and there should be "no policing" on any of this unless homophobia leads to violence or threats thereof.

No, homophobia is not preventing STRAIGHT men from having sex with GAY men. Straight men are are choosing not to have sex because theyre straight. Not because of homophobia. Do I really need to point this out?

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
@Llbaker So it would seem you're looking for a fight i refuse to give you.

Anyway, being ignorant in the way you just said it means i'm not knowledgeable of anything.

If someone were to say instead. You're ignorant of what men with small or smaller go through. That would be a difference usage of the word. It would say and imply that i'm ignorant about a specific topic. Which is possible.

Saying someone is ignorant. Implies they don't know anything about anything. And falls squarely into insult territory.

Why all know why you're doing this. In an attempt to piss me off, to smooth over your own heavily bruised ego and to try to paint me as not knowing what i'm talking about.

Why would someone want to paint someone else as if they don't know what they're talking about without logically addressing the topic and the other person's argument directly?

Well because even they know they don't have an argument to begin with. And want to make the interaction as petty and childish as humanly possible. Taking the interaction into an area in which they feel most comfortable.

That isn't to say you personally haven't made logical arguments in this interaction. Just that now that i've proven multiple times that you aren't as logical as you originally thought all you have left is school yard tactics.

Here's more ammo toward pushing you toward flat out insulting me because you have no other choice.

If someone were to call you a racist. Does it automatically mean you are one? No. It only means that specific person thinks you're a racist. So at that point nothing else happens. They say you are and that's it.

What were to happen if they said you were a racist and had proof/evidence/facts to back it up? Wouldn't at that point it would start to convince others that you are in fact a racist?

What if they didn't have proof/evidence/facts to back it up? What would happen then? Nothing. Nothing would happen then. Unless of course you pushed the issue way beyond where it was in an attempt to silence any and all accusations of racism before they even started without caring about whether it was accurate or not.

I know what you're thinking. How does that have anything to do with having small or smaller being a handicap.

Well. Is being small or smaller actually a handicap? Did you in any way shape or form prove that it was a handicap? Did you even try?

Or did you just say it was a handicap and expected everyone else who even could have read it to automatically accept it?

Ignorance. It's about the LACK of information. NOT the abundance of it.

Tell me. Why do you think having small or smaller is a handicap? Was it because you found information proving so? Or was it because someone TOLD you it was a handicap and you believed them automatically without a shred of evidence/facts proving it?

Further. IS being black a handicap? Is it really?

Is being black like..say...being blind? Like going to a war and having your legs blown off? Like having a disease and having to have your arms amputated to save your life?

Or is it that racists want people to think that? And do everything in their power to make it true while others are trying to stop them?

Again. Ignorance is just the lack of knowledge.

Is it true that being black means black people absolutely positively 100% can't do something? Like a blind person absolutely positively 100% can't do something?

Or are you just ignorant (lack of knowledge) toward the word...handicap?

Is it 100% impossible for a black person to become president? Or is it just massively difficult? Is it 100% impossible for a man with small or smaller to find a healthy loving romantic and sexual relationship with a woman? Or is it just difficult?

Again. There's a difference between being ignorant and being ignorant about a specific subject.

A difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Ahh i see that even before i finished typing this..you smartened up. Good on you.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
@Llbaker Since you've attempted to sure up your argument. Lets jump a little deeper into the term you attempted to use out of context.

[ a race or contest in which an artificial advantage is given or disadvantage imposed on a contestant to equalize chances of winning ]

[ an advantage given or disadvantage imposed usually in the form of points, strokes, weight to be carried, or distance from the target or goal ]

[ a disadvantage that makes achievement unusually difficult ]

[ A golf handicap is a numerical measure of a golfer's potential that is used to enable players of varying abilities to compete against one another. Better players are those with the lowest handicaps.[1][2][3]

Rules relating to handicaps vary from country to country with many different systems in force around the world. Because of incompatibilities and difficulties in translating between systems the sports governing bodies, the USGA and The R&A, working with the various existing handicapping authorities, devised a new World Handicap System (WHS) which is set to be introduced globally starting in 2020.[4][5]]

So which shall we begin with first?

1. If you're using the first one wouldn't that mean men with big or bigger should be the ones labeled as having a handicap?

2. We're talking points. Are there points or a point system when it comes to dating?

3. Ah this one might work but it only says difficult. More on that later.

4. This one is talking potential. Do men with small or smaller NOT have the potential automatically to possibly please a mate? Do they not own a penis?

Overall, how much does penis size even come into play when it comes to romantic relationships? Shall we ask women and gey/bisexual men? Or continue to ignore their words entirely? :)

L

Llbaker

No, homophobia is not preventing STRAIGHT men from having sex with GAY men. Straight men are are choosing not to have sex because theyre straight. Not because of homophobia. Do I really need to point this out?

Didn't say "straight men", did I?

L

Llbaker

@Llbaker So it would seem you're looking for a fight i refuse to give you.

Anyway, being ignorant in the way you just said it means i'm not knowledgeable of anything.

If someone were to say instead. You're ignorant of what men with small or smaller go through. That would be a difference usage of the word. It would say and imply that i'm ignorant about a specific topic. Which is possible.

Nonsense. The topic was implied.

L

Llbaker

@Llbaker
Further. IS being black a handicap? Is it really?

Is being black like..say...being blind? Like going to a war and having your legs blown off? Like having a disease and having to have your arms amputated to save your life?

Handicap is a matter of degree. You are just pointing to varying degrees of handicap. In a racist society (situation) being of the minority race is likely a handicap of some degree.

Yes, a big dick is a handicap if you are courting a woman with a small vagina. Handicap depends on situation and is a matter of degree. Duh!

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Probably the person you were trying to explain your turn ons has a big problem with his language... So, if the latino guy is correct, then the same goes for all the white dudes who crave BBC. Or isn't it? Or maybe if you say that u want to play safe, then you are a racist to anyone with STD, right? Preference is not racism. Discrimination, is on the other hand.

L

Llbaker

Probably the person you were trying to explain your turn ons has a big problem with his language... So, if the latino guy is correct, then the same goes for all the white dudes who crave BBC. Or isn't it? Or maybe if you say that u want to play safe, then you are a racist to anyone with STD, right? Preference is not racism. Discrimination, is on the other hand.

I don't think preference necessarily excludes race as a motivating factor.

Reactions: spaj8987

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think preference necessarily excludes race as a motivating factor.
Preference as a means of achieving a desired goal only to please yourself on a strictly personal level, without harming or insulting others.
Racism as a means of discrimination, excluding others from services and values based on their ethnicity/ skin colour, while treating them with lack of respect.
It's two worlds apart.

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s hilarious how so many are so triggered by factual statements and logical arguments. You are free to sleep with who ever you want, but by holding race based preferences. You are sending the message to other people that there is something wrong with them. This can cause long term issues with such individuals. The can cause them to want to physically alter their appearance. Like plastic surgery. No amount of deflecting by individuals of this thread will change this.

D

deleted464787

Didn't say "straight men", did I?

that’s what we were talking about though.

The comment you responded to was:

“toxic liberals are trying to push the narrative that if you won’t have sex with a man, youre homophobic.”

who did you think I was referring to when I said that?

this is like trying to walk a 3 year old through the conversation

Reactions: hypolimnas
L

Llbaker

Preference as a means of achieving a desired goal only to please yourself on a strictly personal level, without harming or insulting others.

Racism as a means of discrimination, excluding others from services and values based on their ethnicity/ skin colour, while treating them with lack of respect.

It's two worlds apart.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Preference can have many roots, sometimes racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.