Racism? Or Simply Preference? Who Is Right Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted464787

Why I love guys. Women don't have to be real or from earth. Even having a pulse is optional. You will still get hard...

Oh god, dont even get me started, lol.

If my jeans rub up against my dick the wrong way, Ill be pitching an unwanted tent in public.

Don't get me wrong though... I consider myself lucky. Im well aware of how rough you ladies can sometimes have it when it comes to the biological plumbing. Respect. /fistbump

Reactions: TinyPrincess

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seriously have no preference when it comes to women along racial/ethnic lines. Beauty and attraction is universal to me. I find myself attracted to all kinds of women. Skin color, hair texture, etc are all apart of the overall package.

Basically, who gives a shit

Reactions: TinyPrincess

skycat310

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Weak thinned skinned people, lazy people, people with only enough IQ to play the race card and the "woke" need not apply. (there is a difference between woke and awake) My attorney advises me that I need to stick this disclaimer in here so here it is...I have no formal training in philosophy, metaphysics,political science ( as if there is any science in politics ) or ghost hunting of any kind. All persons, places and things are entirely coincidental, unless of course they are not. do not use foul language if it can be avoided. Never do your own investigations, always believe what you are told.

andigazed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi all, been a LOOOOONG time since Ive posted here.... mostly just spent the years lurking and looking at pictures and videos. But tonight, something happened, and I just had to post about it. So please read this whole thing before drawing any conclusions (warning, this post may be quite long), and then give me your honest feedback. I promise I won't be offended either way.

So, as a quick background--a bit about me. Im mostly straight (mostly into women, but down to fool around with dudes if the mood is right), and I can only ever see myself getting into an actual relationship with women (with men, it would never go beyond physical pleasure). Label me whatever category that puts me into... straight, bi, whatever... thats not the point. The 2nd fact about me, Im white. Im not hung up about it, and I don't have a feeling of superiority about it... it just is what it is--thats how the universe made me... a white guy.

Why is all this important you ask? Well, it just so happens that sometimes Im in.. "the mood" and having a guy around to help me out sounds kinda fun... so naturally I turned to Grindr (LOL, dont judge me, we all have needs). On there, my profile simply says, and I quote:

"Bi white guy here, looking for fun. Mostly attracted to other white guys."

So tonight, I just happened to get on, and I was greeted with this lovely message from a Latino individual (see picture attached). For those that cant see the picture, this is how he greeted me, verbatim:

"You understand that racial preferences are racist? Making preemptive decisions about a person based on the color of their skin is racism. Check your white privilege dude."

I was shocked. I've never really been a fan of people who play into identity politics, but Ill be damned if people on the far left now think they are so "woke" enough to start dictating who I can, or have to be attracted to. I wanted to just cuss the guy out, or block him, but I thought "you know, lets see if I can talk to this guy rationally and see if I can construct an argument that would make him change his point of view and agree with me."

I won't post pictures of the entire conversation--its a long one--but Ill try to give you guys the gyst of how it went down, along with my thoughts, and then Id like to hear what you all have to say about it.

First, I tried explaining to him that although I'd consider myself unlikely to have sex with a black, or latino dude, Id happily still be friends with them. Does that still qualify as racist? He seemed very hung up on the fact that I was a white dude who only liked other white dudes. I then explained to him that as a bi guy, Im actually mostly attracted to Asian women over any other race, to which he responded thats racist because Im sexualizing Asian women (huh?).

He then made a statement that there must be a REASON why Im attracted to white dudes. To which I responded with this analogy: "I love steak. And I think onions are gross. (really, I cant stand them, lol). Whos to say whats right or whats wrong about that? Why am I not entitled to have my own preferences? Once again, this is simply how the universe made me, and I cant CHANGE it just because that offends you." He responded saying that my food analogy is stupid because "onions arent an ethnic identity that im excluding because its different from what Ive been told is beautiful."

Again.... huh? I don't remember being told that only white people are beautiful. And if I was told (and convinced!) that only white people are beautiful, then why the hell am I attracted to Asian women?

In the end, I explained to him that I dare say that if I was a white guy, who only happened to be attracted to say... black guys, he wouldnt be so offended by this. And do you know how he responded? Youre not going to believe this.... HE AGREED! He couldnt have proven my point any easier. How does a person not see the hypocrisy in all of this?

Afterwards, I told him I was going to be posting a rundown of our conversation on here, and getting feedback, and sharing it with him. I also intend to share the link to this thread with him so he can share his side of the story, and hopefully not be biased (lets see if he actually responds). If not, Im prepared to post screenshots of the entire conversation just to prove Im being genuine here, and not only telling one side.

So now, I ask you all the readers, to please share your feedback here.

I would argue that he was WAY out of line to begin by making such assumptions and coming at me that way. And I might even argue that him coming at me that way could even be proof that he harbors some "white hate" if there is such a thing--but maybe thats a stretch.

I would also argue that having a sexual attraction is not racist, just as having a sexual preference is not sexist, and just having a preference for ANY characteristic is not "x-ist". Not only that, but I for SURE am not obligated to justify why I find certain things attractive, and certain other things unattractive, nor is anyone obligated to explain to me why they might not be attracted to me--that is entirely their subjective opinion, and theyre entitled to it. And if the social justice-identity politics-toting left is starting to push to mandate how we think like that...then Ill just start jacking off on my own rather than being forced to have sex with someone I happen to not be attracted to just because it offends them.

Thoughts? Opinions? I'll be checking back periodically to see what you all have to say.

Thanks for reading.

DESIRE WITH IMPENITENCE!

D

deleted464787

Maybe, you should have just deleted his post. You ad was not an invitation to be chastized for preferring White Men.

SJWs will chastize everyone at their own whim, regardless of invitation. Im not going to alter my lifestyle just because they CHOOSE to be offended by it.

Reactions: hypolimnas
D

deleted464787

What matters is personality, humour and behaviour.

For a long time partner, or even an ongoing FWB, I definitely agree there.

For something that generally only turns into a one-time thing, as Grindr encounters often do (with me, at least) Im not sure its quite as important. Most of my encounters on there have been about efficiently getting off. Not much pre-chat... just meet up, do our thing for like 30 minutes to an hour, and bounce. Some of the guys Ive met on there might be complete assholes in their everyday lives for all I know... I dont usually talk to them long enough to know much about them.

I understand many people might not approve of that kind of sex life... and thats ok. Im not asking anyone to agree with it. My philosophy has always been if me and the other guy are in agreement about the situation, and were both having fun and feeling good, then its never something to regret.

Obviously sex with someone you know, and trust, and regularly have fun with is several orders of magnitude better... but there are definitely times in my life where thats just not practical. So this is the next best option.

D

deleted464787

Racism, plain and simple for me.

Just so were clear then... youre saying its ok to open up the doors to call someone a racist just because they wont sleep with you. No?

Doesnt that seem a little excessive now? And doesnt that water down the definition of "racism?" I dont think you put as much thought into your answer as you think you did, because the implications for it would be quite extreme.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m shocked this thread has lasted this long.

I'm not surprised this thread has lasted so long. It's NOT a matter of insulting anyone's response here but to be honest it's a product of the times we live in. Some will find a hundred different ways to tear apart and literally dissect the thoughts, opinions or desires of people who in the least clash with them.

I just say, stop analyzing everything to death and live. We'll all be better off. BTW, I've had lovers of different race but prefer my own race. It does not mean I discriminate. We are all inclined to be partial to our own kind. Same principle as you being partial to your own family members.

I'm not open to argue, if anyone wants to please don't waste your time. Just reads my thought and go on.

Good day to all.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is issue is a second order effect of technology.

People should go back to finding, courting, dating, mating and fucking their partners the old fashioned way as opposed to online shopping. No one can second guess anyone in the real world the way people can here in la-la land while perusing pictures of the plumbing for their potential mate

D

deleted464787

As an asexual I can imagine deleting sex from this story. And it turns out that you're something like "I'm a white guy and I want to make friends with other white guys only". Is it racist? I don't know, you tell me, OP.

Im sure you already know thats not the case. Im perfectly capable of forming friendships and meaningful NON-SEXUAL relationships with people outside of my own race.

The way you treat people in public, the friendships you make, and the people you associate with are an ENTIRELY different category from the ones you get intimate with in the bedroom. When it comes to friendships, colleagues, teammates, etc... I dont give a damn what you look like, as your looks have no value towards the relationship I have with you. When it comes to a sexual relationship, looks suddenly become more important--because if Im not aroused by you visually, I cant possibly get aroused during sex.

Then again, you admitted to being asexual... so I suppose its entirely possible that you couldnt comprehend all that, and maybe I shouldnt take that so personally.

Lets put it this way: as an asexual, you assign ZERO value to all humans, sexually. But Im sure youre still capable of valuing them in other ways.

We have already touched on the subject of how its possible for someone to have NO value for you sexually, but still have value for you in MANY other ways. Since you are asexual, I would assume that I have no value for you sexually, yet I imagine we could still be friends, and perhaps enjoy other meaningful activities, and have great conversations, No? Just apply that same logic that you have with all humans... I hold that same logic to be true with people that I dont find sexually appealing as well.

So to answer your question, no, I dont find that racist. If YOU do, then following your logic, you would have to concede that you hate THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, since they have no sexual value for you... and Im quite sure thats not the case, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

chancesare

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We all have different types. I am chubby, and there are a ton of guys out there who would never even want to see me naked. I understand. Just because they aren't into me doesn't mean they hate me. I'm just not their type.

If you would befriend someone, be happy if they married someone you love, hire them to work with you, would smile at them on the street, would fight for their rights, then you aren't racist. That's what's important, not whether you'd suck their dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.