i hope the moderators can see through all this BS
im done here, nothing but a joke
enjoy!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jason im honestly sorry if you feel your being attacked, and you think im a homophobe, you clearly got me all wrong. i have no problems with anyones sexual preference, we all bleed red, i get messages from gay guys all the time, i take them as compliments just as if a girl sent the message and i reply and im nice, you have me all wrong, and im sorry, im not racist at all, im not a homophobe, im sorry if you feel this way, but its not the truth and anyone who has spoken with me on here more personally knows this isnt true.. i cant chnage your opinion though, you have it out for me, you have personal issues with me, this is pretty apparent, why yuo choose to solve it this way, is a mystery to me, but thats your business... if the moderators comply with yuor request to ban me for absolutley ludicrous allegations with little to no proof supporting your claims, thats their problem. no skin off my back.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut1234 has the loudest and biggest mouth on the board. He spews more negativity on this site than any other member... congratulations on being El Jerko Numero Uno... Le Douchissimo... El Huevo Malo...

You wear the black hat well. I never could stand you, we have gone toe to toe before and you have proven yourself to be an incorrigible miscreant.

I pretty much don't like you much... in fact, I don't like you at all.

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Jason, thanks for inviting discussion on this. I'm going to "Forum Jump" and find something else to read about.

Best wishes and good night to all from oldriver!

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
jason im honestly sorry if you feel your being attacked, and you think im a homophobe, you clearly got me all wrong. i have no problems with anyones sexual preference, we all bleed red, i get messages from gay guys all the time, i take them as compliments just as if a girl sent the message and i reply and im nice, you have me all wrong, and im sorry, im not racist at all, im not a homophobe, im sorry if you feel this way, but its not the truth and anyone who has spoken with me on here more personally knows this isnt true.. i cant chnage your opinion though, you have it out for me, you have personal issues with me, this is pretty apparent, why yuo choose to solve it this way, is a mystery to me, but thats your business... if the moderators comply with yuor request to ban me for absolutley ludicrous allegations with little to no proof supporting your claims, thats their problem. no skin off my back.

now he sounds like he found the LAWD!!
Just like Jimmy Swaggart!!

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Uncut. You could have pm,ed me. I dont want you banned. What I would like is to be treated like a human being by you. You post on everyone of my threads and bring "gay" into it all the time. I have no clue as to why you chose me as your human punching bag. I could only surmise it was due to me being gay. I wish you the best, and I thank you for the response, Jason.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut1234 has the loudest and biggest mouth on the board. He spews more negativity on this site than any other member... congratulations on being El Jerko Numero Uno... Le Douchissimo... El Huevo Malo...

You wear the black hat well. I never could stand you, we have gone toe to toe before and you have proven yourself to be an incorrigible miscreant.

I pretty much don't like you much... in fact, I don't like you at all.

thats fine.. ? thanks for your input
you may want to go easy on that penis pump though.. your gona hurt yourself :tongue:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut. You could have pm,ed me. I dont want you banned. What I would like is to be treated like a human being by you. You post on everyone of my threads and bring "gay" into it all the time. I have no clue as to why you chose me as your human punching bag. I could only surmise it was due to me being gay. I wish you the best, and I thank you for the response, Jason.

sorry.. i take the free speech too far, yes... but how are you supposed to know the boundaries if you never test them... !?
i really didnt know that i was offending you so much.. when im typing this stuff i have a smurk on my face or am laughing, so should you, its all in fun, i dont think any less of you because of your sexual preference jason... im not the one who bashed the gay kid in highschool.. im the one who told the other kids to shut the fuck up and leave him alone.. you honestly have me all wrong, but i guess i can understand where u are coming from , from the sounds of some of my posts.... either way sorry, i didnt know i was offending you that much... that wasnt my intentions, i was just trying to bust your balls. i guess i went too far sometimes

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
and after the commander stormed into the village, killed all the inhabitants, he stepped into the jungle, took off his dark glasses and wept, saying, i am sorry, i am sorry!! i was just trying to give my boys a good time.....

sounds kinda like that, this!

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why does it matter what Mr. Uncut says? He can say what he likes, and so can everyone else. It is a public forum, and no one should be shut down unless there is a specific threat to one or more individuals.

Everyone here has a different take on sex and no one has to like gays or straights or left-handed Mongol midgets.

This is a website about penises and those who like them for whatever reason they like them.

That said, those guys (like myself) who enjoy another man's penis now and then should out-write other posters and let them leave of their own volition rather than being forced out.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and after the commander stormed into the village, killed all the inhabitants, he stepped into the jungle, took off his dark glasses and wept, saying, i am sorry, i am sorry!! i was just trying to give my boys a good time.....

sounds kinda like that, this!

umm... yea... just like that.. you got it

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sorry.. i take the free speech too far, yes... but how are you supposed to know the boundaries if you never test them... !?
i really didnt know that i was offending you so much.. when im typing this stuff i have a smurk on my face or am laughing, so should you, its all in fun, i dont think any less of you because of your sexual preference jason... im not the one who bashed the gay kid in highschool.. im the one who told the other kids to shut the fuck up and leave him alone.. you honestly have me all wrong, but i guess i can understand where u are coming from , from the sounds of some of my posts.... either way sorry, i didnt know i was offending you that much... that wasnt my intentions, i was just trying to bust your balls. i guess i went too far sometimes

remorse is so beautiful.
but i have to yawn now...

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(And by the way, aren't straight, white, God-fearing Americans supposed to get their foreskins cut off? Just asking.)

well unfortunately when they asked me if i wanted to be circumcised, i didnt understand english , being that i was only a day or so olld or whatever... go figure..
idiot
either way im glad im not cut.. thats a whole different argument though, thanks for the off topic low blow though, pure genius

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

remorse is so beautiful.
but i have to yawn now...

im not remorseful of anything i said...
im remorseful that i hurt another human beings feelings with comments that shoulnt have

shut up , go away, no one even knows who you are or cares what you have to say. your just some guy throwin fuel on a fire that died out... go away.... ?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
iNTERESTING

Something tells me to NOT comment here .. but i will
I noticed Uncut from most of your posts that i have read of yours that your pretty damn RUDE

BUT .. i really cant recall too much where you have displayed blatant racism comments or hompophobic inclinations
THATS the reason for my Post.
Theres been more than a few of your comments i have HATED .. but..

I LIKE all the other posters on this thread .. but i almost like you also.

I THINK your pretty SAFE from the Mods etc..almost dont think at all that they can/will touch you
FEEL just a little for you .. despite your rudeness .. just as i did for Monster .. you guys have as much right to Breathe the same air/partake as you do on LPSG

I absolutely dislike this Ganging up scene .. possibly why i tend to take the opposite view.

SEE you around .. with your continuation of rather rude posts n comments
THATS YOU'
enz

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. USA = freedom of speech.

2. If you want to be a buttslammer / butt boy / ass pirate, you have to expect this kind of thing to happen where (item #1) is in place.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes alot of my posts are rude... who cares? so are jasons, njqt's, and tons of other members, no one attacks them though because they arnt a straight white male like me,... i hate to say it but that IS the truth
yep the ganging up scene. thats usually how it goes around here.. after all there is safety in numbers right..?
i stand alone.. i dont need anyone to come to my rescue, you can hold me accountable for anything i say , and if im wrong ill apologize, while i dont feel anything i have said was racist, or homophobic, i still apologized for hurting someones feelings, because thats how i am, that doesnt mean im a racist and a homophobe, im not..
i dont mind others ganging up on me, it doesnt make their argument any more meaningfull.. it gives those without a backbone a chance to join the pack mentality and gang up and finally voice their opinion, i hope it made them feel better... because it doesnt bother me..

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. USA = freedom of speech.

2. If you want to be a buttslammer / butt boy / ass pirate, you have to expect this kind of thing to happen where (item #1) is in place.

LOL see... now THAT is homophobe for you...

not me

while this is usa and frreedom of speech still exists (partially..) ... this is LPSG, its a private site, they can set guidelines for acceptable behavior, you are on their time, they make the rules. those slang terms dont mean anything in the real world, and shouldnt online either, but they violate the rules, and you should and im sure do, understand that

Status
Not open for further replies.