Racist and Gay Bashing on LPSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have firefox, i can see the words i miss spell , they are underlined in red.. but frankly, I DONT GIVE A SHIT, i could go back and right click em all and fix em buyt who cares... you clearly understand what im saying. im not an idiot and i make perfect sense with or without a feew missspelled words or run on sentences.. and i know for people like you, with no other leverage, balls or ability to function or think on your own, this is your only tool against me, is my spelling, so i figure ill leave you at least something to hold against me...
every idiot on he internet who has no brain or backbone always resorts back to spelling, is that all you got? lol ...

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to clear up a misconception:

Under current US law, this website is NOT a public forum. Thus, there is no Constitutional "right" to "free speech" on this website. This is a private website. We're all guests at the party.

As such, if you're at a dinner party and you start spewing hateful, idiotic blather, you really have no leg to stand on. And if you keep it up, you're very likely to get run out. Whether you're gay, straight, bi, black, white, green, tall, short, hung, hanging, etc., etc., etc.

Bottom line: The Golden Rule always applies. Sometimes ruthlessly.

Cheers! :smile:

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oldriver just came back from Forum Jump, where I had a good time, and hope everyone has calmed down. Let's be CIVIL, guys and gals, dammit!

Just a hint, uncut1234, tone down the rhetoric, partner, and all the rest of you, THANKS for your input.

Again, Jason, thanks for inviting this discussion, buddy!

I'm having peace until sunrise tomorrow morning in South Texas.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
2nd and LAST post

I beg to differ

Reading thru your STRESS as it was happening i am quite sure it Bothered you...to the point of your humble Apology
Congratulate you for such tho

Keep in mind i am not at all supporting YOU..merely expressing my view of the whole..at the risk of perhaps jeoparidizing any possible friendship with other posters on this thread
Something i was prepared to do .. thats how strongly i felt re the issue
Freedom of Speech..something you Americans cling on to as tho its the Saviour of your Souls
enz

biJackTex

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no offense to anyone but this whole thread is hilarious.

*remember this is an internet forum no need to get panties in a bunch*

its all for entertainment. if someone says something you don't like well then fuck em'. not everyone in the world is going to get along. not everyone is going to think the same. some people DO have thoughts and beliefs which may seem completely immoral or absurd to another person. a lot of people don't agree with what i believe but in my eyes thats their bad but i don't hate em for it. i just get over it.

if i had six toes and someone were to talk shit about six toed people all day long it still wouldn't change the fact that i still got six fuckin' toes - so, all i need to do is laugh and keep on living. getting upset and causing an argument shows that i have something to defend which in turns says that i'm acknowledging there is a problem with me when there isn't - i was born this way and thats all there is to it.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no offense to anyone but this whole thread is hilarious.

*remember this is an internet forum no need to get panties in a bunch*

its all for entertainment. if someone says something you don't like well then fuck em'. not everyone in the world is going to get along. not everyone is going to think the same. some people DO have thoughts and beliefs which may seem completely immoral or absurd to another person. a lot of people don't agree with what i believe but in my eyes thats their bad but i don't hate em for it. i just get over it.

if i had six toes and someone were to talk shit about six toed people all day long it still wouldn't change the fact that i still got six fuckin' toes - so, all i need to do is laugh and keep on living. getting upset and causing an argument shows that i have something to defend which in turns says that i'm acknowledging there is a problem with me when there isn't - i was born this way and thats all there is to it.

you got 6 toes?!?!?! HAHAHAH FREAK!!! FREAK !!!! FREAK !!!!
:tongue:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are too funny... "ass pirate"? That was too awesome! lol! Where I come from, we refer to them as "butt pirates", it allows the phrase to be spoken around children and the elderly.

We are all just calling you out uncut1234... I am sure noone wants to ban you, but... if this was the Survivor game reality show... you would have been just voted off the island.

We just want you to behave more er, um... human? Capisci?

Is that possible?

Just tone down the negativity and we will all get along a hell of a lot better bro. Go ahead and keep your racist or homophobic comments to yourself, we aren't asking you to change, but we do want you to edit yourself. You will be better off if you choose to get along with others rather than be the antagonist... you'll always catch more flies with honey.

Do the right thing, not what you want to do.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think everyone should just take a break from this thread and the others like it and just cool down. Now we have many members fighting and if it goes on many will be banned. I dont want this to happen. Everyone had a valid point and made their point clear. So lets just chill out and have some fun.:cool:

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Come on guys! Where is this getting anyone? Is this what this website is all about?
cody6482, I don't know where all this hate crap came about, dude. I thought this was a friendly site. Jason Dawg did a pretty good job of trying to keep things on track, for a while but, what the heck, let's all be friends or get outta here!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1. USA = freedom of speech.

2. If you want to be a buttslammer / butt boy / ass pirate, you have to expect this kind of thing to happen where (item #1) is in place.

LOL. This from an overweight man who wears a fake penis in public and cant keep a job. Randy your words speak volumes. Cheers, Jason.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Why am I straight ?!?!?! I think a better question is why are some people fuckin' faggots?
Maybe black men don't like licking pussy because of all the big lips. 2 on the woman and 2 on the man, and they kind of get in the way of each other and go flub flub flub flub flub while the man is trying to do some licking.

Just a guess.:rolleyes:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
They are obviously psycho freaks who are clearly fucked in the head. I think trans and trans is a perfectly acceptable term.
If Cunt Clinton gets elected, this country is FUCKED.

If Obama somehow becomes president, he'll eventually be shot.

And if Obama gets elected with Cunt Clinton as his VP, he'll DEFINITELY get shot so she can become president.

Watch and see........
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a white man. I would date and have sex with a black girl, but marriage and kids? NO WAY!!! Even if she were only half black, I wouldn't want to take a chance that our kids would be anything other than completely white looking.

I saw a black girl with her white mom in the supermarket today. The girl was about 18-20 years old. Black hair, black nose and lips, she was light skinned black. She had some white girl featrures too, and nice big bouncy boobs.

I'd have fucked her, no problem!
---------------------------------------------------------------------If you want to be a buttslammer, you have to expect that people are going to treat you like the freakazoid that you are.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a white man, and I would date / fuck a black girl, but I wouldn't want my friends and family to EVER find out.

Dating and fucking is one thing, but marriage and kids is another. Oreo (mixed race) kids = BIG NO NO!!!

I see white women walking around with black men, and they usually have a few oreo kids, and all I can think is "WTF is wrong with this dumb cunt? Couldn't she find a white man to have kids with?".

I just started dating a girl who is part Indian (the country with the turbans, not the bow and arrow Slapaho tribe / Hiawatha indians). She's a little too dark skinned, but it's ok for fucking. She even has a good job and makes good money, but marriage and kids? No way. Because I don't want my kids to be handicapped for life by being dark skinned mixed race oreos.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a homo? FUCK HER! More than once if possible. Fuck her up the ass. Then dump her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gay or not, and regardless of religion, I can't understand what makes a man want to stick his cock up another man's ass and like that better than a woman's pussy.:confused:

As far as the question of whether or not queers go to heaven or hell, I say it's better to be safe than sorry!
Who the fuck is Tom Laine? He looks like a faggot.

And the OP of this topic doesn't seem to have an overabundance of heterosexuality either, judging by his photo.
It's perfectly acceptable to have this mindset. How were mixed race couples looked at 50 years ago? All right then. Just because we are 50 years in the future does not mean it's now suddenly ok to mix all the races into one. I've already seen estimates that whites will not be the majority race in America by 2050, and this kind of pussy ass liberal thinking of "love everyone, there are no more color barriers" bullshit is part of the cause.

Whites are whites, blacks are blacks, and never the 2 shall meet.

What if I accidentally had a mixed race kid while tapping some chocolate pussy? Well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. It certainly wouldn't be intentional, that's for sure!

Also, I don't think I'll be seeing that Indian cunt again, she sent an email last night talking about how busy she is and this and that bullshit, and she says the first weekend of September MIGHT be free. Yeah, right, I've heard that before
36 and you've never had a kiss? Never squeezed a tit? Damn, how fat and ugly ARE you? I thought I was a dork, but I was still filling some lucky girl's cunt with my cock when I was 18.

Get a prostitute, just so you can get some idea of what you're missing. Then once you figure shit out, go looking for real relationships.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are too funny... "ass pirate"? That was too awesome! lol! Where I come from, we refer to them as "butt pirates", it allows the phrase to be spoken around children and the elderly.

We are all just calling you out uncut1234... I am sure noone wants to ban you, but... if this was the Survivor game reality show... you would have been just voted off the island.

We just want you to behave more er, um... human? Capisci?

Is that possible?

Just tone down the negativity and we will all get along a hell of a lot better bro. Go ahead and keep your racist or homophobic comments to yourself, we aren't asking you to change, but we do want you to edit yourself. You will be better off if you choose to get along with others rather than be the antagonist... you'll always catch more flies with honey.

Do the right thing, not what you want to do.

last time i checked, you didnt speak for the whole site, your speaking for a small group that doesnt like the way i post... and lots of people dont like the way THEY post or act either, they just arnt gona waste their time creating whole threads about it..
vote me off the island?? are you nuts... good luck surviving with jason and the rest of them!!! lol :tongue:
i dont behave like a human? please provide me with acceptable guidelines for how a HUMAN acts? do i need a penis pump? if so.. no thanks
keep my racist and homophobic comments to myself? i really havnt made any..im confused...?
you arnt asking me to change? good.. because i wouldnt even if you did..
i do get along with others... but not EVERYONE... thats impossible

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cody6482, I don't know where all this hate crap came about, dude. I thought this was a friendly site. Jason Dawg did a pretty good job of trying to keep things on track, for a while but, what the heck, let's all be friends or get outta here!

trying to keep things on track?? lol.. by creating a thread trying to publicly hang me .. then inviting his friends to join in.. thats "keeping things on traack" ? lol... he did it public because he knows he has friends on here.. i do not.. he knew others would come to his aid ina public setting, so thats what he did.. simple as that, drop it, we cant all be friends, thats not how life works, but we can respect eaachothers differences and i will do so...

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
last time i checked, you didnt speak for the whole site, your speaking for a small group that doesnt like the way i post... and lots of people dont like the way THEY post or act either, they just arnt gona waste their time creating whole threads about it..
vote me off the island?? are you nuts... good luck surviving with jason and the rest of them!!! lol :tongue:
i dont behave like a human? please provide me with acceptable guidelines for how a HUMAN acts? do i need a penis pump? if so.. no thanks
keep my racist and homophobic comments to myself? i really havnt made any..im confused...?
you arnt asking me to change? good.. because i wouldnt even if you did..
i do get along with others... but not EVERYONE... thats impossible

The rest of "them" lol. Not racist? Explain this than You wrote it.

hahahahaha fuckin hilarious!!!

"you put your nigga dick in a white bitch and 2 white kids with blonde hair and blue eyes pop out? nuhhhh uhhhhh fuck you im a grown man"

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think everyone should just take a break from this thread and the others like it and just cool down. Now we have many members fighting and if it goes on many will be banned. I dont want this to happen. Everyone had a valid point and made their point clear. So lets just chill out and have some fun.:cool:
Im quoting my post again just so you know if it keeps up people will be banned. Its happened before. Also if you want to fight. Take it up in a pm and not the threads.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way... I fucking LOVE female volleyball players too... those spandex hot pants make me weak in the knees... it's too bad they are all fucking way too tall for me! lol!! I wanted to record some of the volleyball olympic matches, But I was too lazy after recording 8 DVD's worth of the female gymnastics, and I didn't get hardly any of the individual shit either. :frown1:

I have a strong weakness for spandex. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.