Racist and Gay Bashing on LPSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL -- "the rest of them" meaning you and the rest of the guys IN THIS THREAD THAT WERE ALL JUMPIN ON ME....he was talkin aboutu "voting me off" ... get it? ahh fuck nevermind.. if you cant figure it out its not worth explaining ..
see you jump to conclusions.. that has nothign to do with gay or straight, i know u want to think i meant "the rest of those gays" but thats not evebn close jason.. nice try

and the quote you posted... thats a quote i took directly from chris rock stand up comedy, in that fuckin thread, where we were discussing that... are u really back on the fuckin horse again tryin to say im racist now?!? i cant fuckin quote chris rock , soemthing that made me crack up im not aloud to quote it?!?!?! shoot me now... h ere we go again
post the fuckin thread you just got that quote form, because clearly you are reviewing ALL my threaads that ive ever p[osted in,, post the link to that stand up comedy thread so eveyrone can see just hoq fuckin out of context what you are doing is...give it a fuckin break bro seriosuly... i tried to be nice, now your just being an idiot........

ok heres the video i took the quote from, i dont remeber the thread, but im sure jason does.. as he is reviewing my whole acount and my whole history of posts, but we were posting stand up comedy stuff on youtube and i simply quoted somethin that made me almost spit my food out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er1Pm37yX08
stop searching jason.. your wasting your time, im not fuckin racist... but i dont like idiots

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The rest of "them" lol. Not racist? Explain this than You wrote it.

hahahahaha fuckin hilarious!!!

"you put your nigga dick in a white bitch and 2 white kids with blonde hair and blue eyes pop out? nuhhhh uhhhhh fuck you im a grown man"

To be fair (and not to defend anyone), the line comes from a Katt Williams standup about Michael Jackson. Definitely not for the weak of heart.

You can see & hear the dialogue for yourself on YouTube.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Night UnCut. I hope you can treat me as a human going forward. I do not wish to post on this thread further. I dont want you banned. I wish you the best. Sorry if this got out of hand. I just dont think you saw what you posted did to me and others. If you wish to pm me I shall respond. Again Im sorry this turned into a messy thread. Cheers Jason.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be fair (and not to defend anyone), the line comes from a Katt Williams standup about Michael Jackson. Definitely not for the weak of heart.

You can see & hear the dialogue for yourself on YouTube.

there u go, i posted thr wrong one then, it was kat ,, thats right, yea hes fuckin hilarious... we were havign a micbhael jackson bashing thread... jason knows this, hes just tryin to use any quote he can, out of context or not, to hold against me... i thought he gave up, apparently hes gona review all my 1500+ posts and look for some peice to try and get me banned
i dont belive a word u said jason
i was genuine with my apology
you are like a fuckin woman... say one thing, do the other...you acted like it was over, but your still over there pounding your fists lookin for one way to get me banned and look liek an asshole.. fuckin give it a rest

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a gay black man. I think everyone needs to grow up. Who cares if someone has a general stereotype. If you get offended by anything that someone says, must be a little truth in it. Thats why people say the truth hurts.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Simply put, the Mods allow it. Unless the victim is one of their pets, don't count on any backup of you're transexual, Mexican, black, gay, etc...

The kind of comments Jason posted in the OP from RandyL and Uncut, you can find those posted on any given day from any given poster. I haven't used the "Post Report" button in months cuz the Mods don't do anything about it so we're pretty much left to your own devices, unless you say something about Monster or Uncut.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Night UnCut. I hope you can treat me as a human going forward. I do not wish to post on this thread further. I dont want you banned. I wish you the best. Sorry if this got out of hand. I just dont think you saw what you posted did to me and others. If you wish to pm me I shall respond. Again Im sorry this turned into a messy thread. Cheers Jason.

all bets are off now jason
you think im that fuckin dumb to fall for your mr nice guy, "have a nice night" attitude?"
im not that fuckin dumb...
i was genuine and apologized for hurting yuor fragile little feelings
now your back at it, tryin to cause trouble, you think you finally found the quote to get me banned, but ur gona play the "i dont want uy banned"card
are you that fuckin dumb yuo think you are fooling me?!?!? i know people like you, passive aggressive , condescending little prick, go fuck yourself
your not sorry this tuerned out like this
i said sorry, we burried the hatchet, so i thought, but now your back at it again starting shit, then tryin to play mr nice guy and leave .. your so fuckin full of shit its coming out your ears, you are a douche bag, you arnt fooling anyone, GO FUCK YOURSELF JASON! you are an idiot

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but ur gona play the "i dont want uy banned"card
are you that fuckin dumb yuo think you are fooling me?!?!? i know people like you, passive aggressive , condescending little prick, go fuck yourself... GO FUCK YOURSELF JASON! you are an idiot

OH SNAP!!!!! :eek:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
all bets are off now jason
you think im that fuckin dumb to fall for your mr nice guy, "have a nice night" attitude?"
im not that fuckin dumb...
i was genuine and apologized for hurting yuor fragile little feelings
now your back at it, tryin to cause trouble, you think you finally found the quote to get me banned, but ur gona play the "i dont want uy banned"card
are you that fuckin dumb yuo think you are fooling me?!?!? i know people like you, passive aggressive , condescending little prick, go fuck yourself
your not sorry this tuerned out like this
i said sorry, we burried the hatchet, so i thought, but now your back at it again starting shit, then tryin to play mr nice guy and leave .. your so fuckin full of shit its coming out your ears, you are a douche bag, you arnt fooling anyone, GO FUCK YOURSELF JASON! you are an idiot

If you wish to pm me I shall respond there. Thanks Uncut.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simply put, the Mods allow it. Unless the victim is one of their pets, don't count on any backup of you're transexual, Mexican, black, gay, etc...

The kind of comments Jason posted in the OP from RandyL and Uncut, you can find those posted on any given day from any given poster. I haven't used the "Post Report" button in months cuz the Mods don't do anything about it so we're pretty much left to your own devices, unless you say something about Monster or Uncut.

dude ... g et the fuck outa here... we dont need your ass in here now... causing more trouble

I THOUGHT SHIT SHIT WAS OVER HOURS AGO

JASON JUST CANT FUCKIN LET IT GO

LET IT GO marley,,, ITS OVER
jason is still tryin to dig up shit on me, has spent all night/week doing so, and cant find anything, he ends his argument with that quiote i took from kat williams then ends it with his little passive aggressive post and tell ms he wishes me the best and have a good night, fuck him, anyone with a brain can see through his bullshit...

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow!!! so many unkind words. Simple: if you don't like what a person says, ignore it. Life is too short to be bitching over some not so politically correct words. Take a chill pill and listen to Bob Marley! :smile:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you wish to pm me I shall respond there. Thanks Uncut.

passive aggressive, to the end...
you need professional help jason

anyone who followed this thread, can clearly see your character now jason... i was the bigger man, i apologized for no reason other than hurting your feelings, although they shoudltn haev been hurt, i apologize, you accept, and i think its over, meanwhile your digging through every post ive ever made lookin for some dirt, you are pathetic, geta fuckin life, some balls and a backbone

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude ... g et the fuck outa here... we dont need your ass in here now... causing more trouble

I THOUGHT SHIT SHIT WAS OVER HOURS AGO

JASON JUST CANT FUCKIN LET IT GO

LET IT GO marley,,, ITS OVER
jason is still tryin to dig up shit on me, has spent all night/week doing so, and cant find anything, he ends his argument with that quiote i took from kat williams then ends it with his little passive aggressive post and tell ms he wishes me the best and have a good night, fuck him, anyone with a brain can see through his bullshit...

Who's causing the trouble here...you're just as guilty for responding.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heres an idea... how about someone discipline this jason guy?!?
i burried the hatchet with an apology, unmerited, but i did it anyway , he couldnt justa ccept it and move it, he has to bait and fuckin antagonize people till the end!! does anyone else see this.. ?!? then the whole passive aggressive role.. fuckin pathetic.. jason.. i pitty you.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Uncut, we know better than to try to get you banned, if you haven't been by now you never will. We're just having fun with you cuz, like all uneducated bigots, you take pride in calling others out but get defensive when we call you. You are racist, you are homophobic. Don't be a coward and hide when the proof is in the pudding. Just saw your profile, Make sure you do some crunches tonight before you go to bed.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut, we know better than to try to get you banned, if you haven't been by now you never will. We're just having fun with you cuz, like all uneducated bigots, you take pride in calling others out but get defensive when we call you. You are racist, you are homophobic. Don't be a coward and hide when the proof is in the pudding. Just saw your profile, Make sure you do some crunches tonight before you go to bed.

lol... marley get a fuckin life
and stop lookin at my pics and leaving profile comments on my profile
get off my cock
for hating me so much u sure do spend alot of time in my profile leavibng comments on my pics and checkin my cock out

Status
Not open for further replies.