Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut, we know better than to try to get you banned, if you haven't been by now you never will. We're just having fun with you cuz, like all uneducated bigots, you take pride in calling others out but get defensive when we call you. You are racist, you are homophobic. Don't be a coward and hide when the proof is in the pudding. Just saw your profile, Make sure you do some crunches tonight before you go to bed.

I agree! uncut has some major problems...he's like the bully who puts everybody else down to make himself feel better, but all it causes is anger and frustration.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I apologized for no reason other than hurting your feelings

I for one am very pleased that you apologized. Jason is done because there is nothing more to say about the matter, he just wanted to get this out of his system and see what you thought of it. You apologized and then identified the most offensive statement as being a quote from a comedian. It seems that it is all good and contrary to what I said before, you seem to be a reasonably likeable person or maybe even a cool dude? It's all good. :wink:

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
dude ... g et the fuck outa here... we dont need your ass in here now... causing more trouble

I THOUGHT SHIT SHIT WAS OVER HOURS AGO

JASON JUST CANT FUCKIN LET IT GO

LET IT GO marley,,, ITS OVER
jason is still tryin to dig up shit on me, has spent all night/week doing so, and cant find anything, he ends his argument with that quiote i took from kat williams then ends it with his little passive aggressive post and tell ms he wishes me the best and have a good night, fuck him, anyone with a brain can see through his bullshit...

I'd like to kiss you on the ballsack

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a bunch of gay guys,, all teaming up on the straight guy.. what a fuckin surprise
whats wrong? didnt fit in in highschool? got bullied? sorry guys,,, it wasnt me who ruined your child hood... dont take it out on me, sorry im straight, sorry your gay, get over it...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and stop lookin at my pics and leaving profile comments on my profile

Oh, I forgot, you posted it just for the womenz.:rolleyes: You're on a site praising penis, with a large male population, and you posted those pics knowing full well that males would be participating. You WANT me to comment on it.

for hating me so much u sure do spend alot of time in my profile leavibng comments on my pics and checkin my cock out

I left one comment, and today was the first time I ever visited your profile. And I don't hate you, I feel terribly sorry for you.

a bunch of gay guys,, all teaming up on the straight guy.. what a fuckin surprise
whats wrong? didnt fit in in highschool? got bullied? sorry guys,,, it wasnt me who ruined your child hood... dont take it out on me, sorry im straight, sorry your gay, get over it...

See, we try to work wit'cha and then you say some shit like this. I'm sorry you haven't been able to conquer your attraction towards other men, I'm sorry you've packed on a few extra pounds, and I'm sorry that you feel so compelled to be such an asshole, then act like everyone's crazy for insisting that you are one. This isn't about us being bullied, that's a sorry ass personal attack rooted in 0 truth. Jason's thread is holding you accountable for your own words.

The first step is admission. Say it with me.

My name is uncut. I'm a racist homophobe. Once you get that out the air, the next few steps are a breeze.

Last edited:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I for one am very pleased that you apologized. Jason is done because there is nothing more to say about the matter, he just wanted to get this out of his system and see what you thought of it. You apologized and then identified the most offensive statement as being a quote from a comedian. It seems that it is all good and contrary to what I said before, you seem to be a reasonably likeable person or maybe even a cool dude? It's all good. :wink:

that was his last ditch effort to get me banned, dont fool yourself
he never accepted my apology, he just puts on an act for all others, he was busy just lookin for more dirt, as he is RIGHT NOW..

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
marley,, if you have nothing nice to say, stop acting like a fuckin 8 year old and leaving nasty comments on my pics, im sure everyone would agree you are fuckin pathetic little coward for doin that

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media

Actually thanks to your mindset (a highschool mentality it saddens me to see you've kept to this age) they probably were bullied.

Having read this thread - yes, I'm that bored - the one thing that comes across more than anything is that you can dish an awful lot out but scream like a bitch when it comes back at you.

That and you're closet gay.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
that was his last ditch effort to get me banned, dont fool yourself
he never accepted my apology, he just puts on an act for all others, he was busy just lookin for more dirt, as he is RIGHT NOW..[/quote

Uncut I did accept it and I truly thank you for it. But Please oh please pm me and stop.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I think it's you that was bullied during your child hood. That's why you're bullying others now. You wanted to know how it felt and this is the only way to make yourself feel better.

And don't try to be the tough guy, it isn't working.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
marley,, if you have nothing nice to say, stop acting like a fuckin 8 year old and leaving nasty comments on my pics, im sure everyone would agree you are fuckin pathetic little coward for doin that

For a straight guy you sure are good at playing drama queen. I left one comment as a joke, it pales in comparison to the awful things you've said to me and other members. Consider this thread an exorcism. We're trying to get those homophobic, racist demons out of you so you can enjoy yourself for the bisexual that you truly are.

"Please stop commenting". HA! You love guys looking at your dick otherwise you wouldn't have posted those pics on a site with so many gay men.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's you that was bullied during your child hood. That's why you're bullying others now. You wanted to know how it felt and this is the only way to make yourself feel better.

And don't try to be the tough guy, it isn't working.

lol.. if only you had a clue
im sure it wont come as a surprise to you, i was a jock, generally 200+ pound jocks that excelled at every sport they played (no i didnt have the beer gut in highschool yet, lol) dont get bullied.. nice try though

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just thinking the same thing.

He's in denial and tries to cover it up by acting all straight.

nope, sorry to disappoint you guys *like i said before i use the term guys loosely* but im not gay..sorry to kill your fantasies llol, apparently marley visits my profile pretty often for a reason.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

And there we have it... the statement that fucks it all up for you.
Look through the thread. It's not only gay men who are against you here.

NJ & Think_Kink are not men.
Oldriver is more straight than gay. So is offering251.
tripod is straight.

Right there are 5 "non-gay" people who are against you. It ain't just the gay boys who are ganging up on you, but alas, those are the only ones you see. For someone who claims not to have a problem with "teh gayz", it sure looks like every problem you have circulates around them.

Someone eliminate this thread, please?!?

B_FakeSize

Experimental Member
Media
nope, sorry to disappoint you guys *like i said before i use the term guys loosely* but im not gay..sorry to kill your fantasies llol, apparently marley visits my profile pretty often for a reason.

And that is exactly the key to homophobia - the obsession (and hope) that that dirty gays, with their dirty eyes are looking upon your heavenly body and salivating.

A real world understanding of sexuality and lust would show even the biggest cretin like yourself that not even a blind fish wife would be attracted to a brain dead dough-boy like you.

Gl3nn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol.. if only you had a clue
im sure it wont come as a surprise to you, i was a jock, generally 200+ pound jocks that excelled at every sport they played (no i didnt have the beer gut in highschool yet, lol) dont get bullied.. nice try though

When I look at your spelling and the content of your posts... those sports were apparently more important than education.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NJ & Think_Kink are not men.
Oldriver is more straight than gay. So is offering251.
tripod is straight.

Right there are 5 "non-gay" people who are against you. It ain't just the gay boys who are ganging up on you, but alas, those are the only ones you see. For someone who claims not to have a problem with "teh gayz", it sure looks like every problem you have circulates around them.

Someone eliminate this thread, please?!?

wants the thread eliminated, but keeps bumping it with m ore psots, interesting
nj not a man? that might be questionable ... :tongue:
think kink wasnt "against me" . shes against the whole thing, jasons part too,,, thanks though...
and old driver, who the fuck is he anyway, who cares,. LOL!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Uncut you could keep responding with more hatred and anti-gay remarks (though you insist you're not homophobic:rolleyes) or you can take this for criticism. I caught plenty of shit for saying much less than the things you've said.

Several times you've acknowledged to Jason that you cross the line. We've given up on reporting you cuz it does no good. We've seen people banned for much less than you've said, and for saying the same things, so it's crystal clear that you're not being reprimanded. Some of us literally can't post in peace without you coming along with your snide, insulting remarks then deflecting by saying "I was just joking" but when I post ONE joke comment on your profile, all of a sudden it's not in fun anymore.

Do you see your double standard yet? We're just asking you to watch what you say since you're clearly allowed to say whatever you want.

I'm sure you'll have some smart reply, but honestly I would probably hang out with you cuz we seem to have the same kind of humor. On here we can't tell when you're joking and when you're not. If you are joking, you admitted you often go too far, but for all we know you're not joking and really do think poorly of blacks and gay men.

For about my first two minutes interacting with you I thought you were one of the funniest people, now I see that you're one of those people who's ONLY humor lies in condescending others. Find a new angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.