Racist gay guys?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's also true that each race has variations in looks too. In Europe, there are dozens of different looks. Britons do not look the same as Germans, Romanians don't look the same as Swedes, French don't look the same as Russians, etc.

True. Which is in line with what I pointed out about the epicanthic fold showing up in some Caucasian ethnicities.

I think this potentially touches on an issue of ethnicities as sub-races.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been called 'racist' more times than I can count. Mostly because I don't like interracial relationships/sex at all and am ethnically aware of my own people.

Do I hate other races? No.

There's absolutely no crime in only wanting to be with your own race. It's actually natural, so you should never feel bad about it.

I happen to absolutely agree with Muhammad Ali on this:
Muhammad Ali on interracial marriage and couples. White girls who like blacks must watch this video! - YouTube

Well allow me to present a hypothetical to you Amaethon: if you met someone you were attracted to because you thought they were your preferred race, then you found out while dating they were one-quarter or maybe even one- half another race. Would you then dump them, in order to stay loyal to your ethnic awareness and personal dislike of interracial relationships?

Last edited:

Amaethon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well allow me to present a hypothetical to you Amaethon: if you met someone you were attracted to because you thought they were your preferred race, then you found out while dating they were one-quarter or maybe even one- half another race. Would you then dump them, in order to stay loyal to your ethnic awareness and personal dislike of interracial relationships?

Well, that's never happened to me first of all, but yes, I would. It feels very wrong to me and unnatural.

OK, this question may be a bit naive, so sorry if it is, don't chastise me for it, but...

Is racism prevalent amongst gay people the same way it is in the rest of society or is race a more accepted thing?

I would imagine that being a section of society that can be subject to a lot of prejudice, it would be more conscious about prejudicing other people, but that's potentially where my naivety could come in.

Large cocks cross all boundaries. Strange as it may seem. Perhaps all diplomatic confrences should have a mandate to be conducted in the nude. Just to dispell a lingering theory of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner denies it, but he is a racist in some ways. He is Cuban, and many, though not all, have a superiority complex against pretty much everyone. I don't mean this as a blanket statement about all Cubans as that is not the case.

I try my best to keep him in line though. He will occasionally make some stupid comment about a foreigner. Usually in the way they dress or talk, and I'll remind him that he came here from an oppressed society, with nothing but the clothes on his back, and didn't speak English... and maybe he shouldn't oppress others. It shuts him up pretty quick.

SkySkin77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am sure gay people is less racist compared to all the world. And yes this is cause we are a minority, oppressed in the past, still oppressed now in many many parts of the world.
Is some gay racist? Yes of course, we havent defeated that. Not yet. We are workin on it.

I am gay. I dont wanna fuck women. They dont turn me on.
Doesnt mean I am sexist, or misoginist.
I have a lot of amazing female friends, that I love and of course I respect. I really like women, the way they think, their world.
Still dont wanna fuck'em, not into that.

If a gay dude doesnt wanna fuck tall guys, doesnt mean he hates tall guys or he thinks they are inferiors. A tall guy could be his best friend.
Same with race.

emmyfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been called 'racist' more times than I can count. Mostly because I don't like interracial relationships/sex at all and am ethnically aware of my own people.

Do I hate other races? No.

There's absolutely no crime in only wanting to be with your own race. It's actually natural, so you should never feel bad about it.

I happen to absolutely agree with Muhammad Ali on this:
Muhammad Ali on interracial marriage and couples. White girls who like blacks must watch this video! - YouTube

This is a clear example of the hypocrisy that exists within the gay community. You would think with all of the prejudice that has been hurled at the gay community that gays would be more open minded.

It would be quite interesting if you live in a state in which gays are not allowed to marry.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a clear example of the hypocrisy that exists within the gay community. You would think with all of the prejudice that has been hurled at the gay community that gays would be more open minded.

It would be quite interesting if you live in a state in which gays are not allowed to marry.

How is this categorically different from not wanting to be with a woman?

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Racism exists in the gay community and it is being vocalised more since laws were introduced to decriminalise homosexuality, it seems particularly problematic with online profiles where it now seems socially acceptable to denigrate whole sections of society under the guise of personal taste, ie no Blacks Asian Mexicans latinos.

It can be soul destroying to encounter countless profiles that say these unkind things about a whole race of people, regardless of ones own good attributes.

People change, tastes change over time and perhaps the right person of a particular race has not yet been met that excites sexually. why don't these people say what race they prefer?

Last edited:

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, this question may be a bit naive, so sorry if it is, don't chastise me for it, but...

Is racism prevalent amongst gay people the same way it is in the rest of society or is race a more accepted thing?

I would imagine that being a section of society that can be subject to a lot of prejudice, it would be more conscious about prejudicing other people, but that's potentially where my naivety could come in.
It really depends on where you go,some places yes,some places no,I've been around those kind of gays before,I feel gay people have it hard enough without having to deal with alot of crap from other gay people we really should stick together and continue to fight for our rights,we're people too

Reactions: Bendy

durg4252

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I notice a good number of guys on here wont even look at or respond to a dick that isn't white, let alone respond to a compliment. But too each his own. No time to deal with that crap. Plenty of other cool likeminded people to interact with.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I notice a good number of guys on here wont even look at or respond to a dick that isn't white, let alone respond to a compliment. But too each his own. No time to deal with that crap. Plenty of other cool likeminded people to interact with.
great point,great cock too!

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

As a cook by profession, I like to think of people as a plate of food. Some share ingredients, but might come from different backgrounds, they might be cooked differently too. Sometimes you're hungry more and sometimes you're completely satisfied with the meal. In the rare events, you have to send it back or you order another serving. as a New Yorker I love pizza, but there is a big difference between Unos Deep dish and a Sbarro slice. If i can't find a decent pizza, I'll look for a burger or thai peanut noodles, hell some falafel might satisfy the cravings. All of these wonderful foods and flavors in the world, yet some people eat the same shit every day. Anyways I love that platano of yours.

I do think that some gay guys are fairly racist. It comes from where they were born in the USA mosly. My enlightened uncle told me a long time ago that if you make love with someone of a different race, it changes your perceptions and prejudices. So when I was in college, I met and made love with a very sexy sweet bi black girl. I didn't do it on purpose but it just worked out that way. We spent more time together and it turned out that she was from a middle-class upward-mobile family, which was more of a deal-breaker than anything else. She didn't approve of my slacker attitude at that time. I've also been intimate with black guys which has always been amazing.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Human beings are a complex mass of contradictions.

That is why there are conservative homosexuals despite the fact that conservative rhetoric has been shockingly anti-homosexual for decades.

That is why there are theist homosexuals despite the fact that most religions spew hateful anti-homosexual rhetoric.

Because homosexuals are also subject to a lot of prejudice, I expect that there are fewer racist homosexuals than there are racist heterosexuals. Further, homosexuals are more likely to be atheist, and atheists are statistically less likely to be racist than Christians.

But only a fool would assume that there are no racist homosexuals.

It does not make sense for homosexuals to be racist, but let's be honest: human beings are rarely sensible. If Isaac Newton, one of the smartest human beings in history, could stupid himself to death with lead poisoning from those alchemical experiments, then it is not hard to believe that there are racist homosexuals out there.