Racist Rationale Behind Abortion?

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suppose I should post in my own Thread.

I find it funny how all of you high minded people can try to point out policies and hidden agendas of the Conservatives or Republicans that show how racist they are. But when I shed light on a Liberal policy that directly affects a minority in a negative way, I am a racist? You guys throw that term around enough to make it meaningless.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHY?

Responses like these are why!

Sometimes, yes, we simply have to ignore the ignorance and hatred perpetuated by others. Other times we have to see that they provide platforms or vehicles over which more enlightened thought can prevail.

So you started a post to out me as a racist? I think you will have to do a little better than that.

Am I to believe that someone that is Pro-choice cannot be a racist? Why because they are Liberals and Liberals can’t be racists?

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From experience I can tell you that reporting the post often does nothing because, while offensive and wrong the poster has not violated the Terms of Service.

That’s right, I rarely swear and do not use personal insults, unless responding to as direct insult. I am polite and respectful of others ideas. So to use some rule, TOS or law to try to get me banned, sounds like the normal Liberal playbook. Have at ‘er.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That’s right, I rarely swear and do not use personal insults, unless responding to as direct insult. I am polite and respectful of others ideas. So to use some rule, TOS or law to try to get me banned, sounds like the normal Liberal playbook. Have at ‘er.

No you aren't, you are a condescending asshole always operating from the assumption that your beliefs and faith are right and just and unassailable. Telling other people that they are just "plain wrong," based on absolutely nothing other than your asinine views, is not respectful.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NIC,

4306 post that all come down to... idiot, stupid, dumb. Why bother posting?

Fill me with your knowledge, I am a sponge.

If you are a sponge, you became supersaturated at a point long ago by whatever your head was pumped full of in Sunday school. You've lost the ability to retain anything new. If I didn't believe this, I wouldn't mind trying to expand your mind. You are a lost cause in my book, which is the reason behind the brevity of my responses to you.

[edit] I thought about it for a minute... I'll take back what I said about you being a lost cause. I've known others who seemed even further gone than yourself that retained at least some kind of open-mindedness about things and then were eventually able to come around and accept that they were wrong about some of the things they used to speak with absolute certainty about. Your statement that you are open to new ideas, even if it may seem hollow in the context of many of other things you have said, at least shows that you want to be open-minded, or that you view this as a positive thing to aspire to. So.... maybe I should apologize and accept it's more my own frustration and impatience that has stopped me from sharing many ideas with you. You might not be a lost cause, but at any rate, I don't think you're ready.

If any man thinks he knows any thing, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know. --Corinthians 8:2

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you aren't, you are a condescending asshole always operating from the assumption that your beliefs and faith are right and just and unassailable. Telling other people that they are just "plain wrong," based on absolutely nothing other than your asinine views, is not respectful.

You forgot stupid.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are a sponge, you became supersaturated at a point long ago by whatever your head was pumped full of in Sunday school. You've lost the ability to retain anything new. If I didn't believe this, I wouldn't mind trying to expand your mind. You are a lost cause in my book, which is the reason behind the brevity of my responses to you.

[edit] I thought about it for a minute... I'll take back what I said about you being a lost cause. I've known others who seemed even further gone than yourself that retained at least some kind of open-mindedness about things and then were eventually able to come around and accept that they were wrong about some of the things they used to speak with absolute certainty about. Your statement that you are open to new ideas, even if it may seem hollow in the context of many of other things you have said, at least shows that you want to be open-minded, or that you view this as a positive thing to aspire to. So.... maybe I should apologize and accept it's more my own frustration and impatience that has stopped me from sharing many ideas with you. You might not be a lost cause, but at any rate, I don't think you're ready.

If any man thinks he knows any thing, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know. --Corinthians 8:2

NIC, I have changed my views over the years. For example I used to for the death penalty. A few years ago I changed my stance for many pragmatic reasons.

I too hold out hope for you too. You may expand your experiences and age a little and one day you too could become conservative. :smile:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NIC, I have changed my views over the years. For example I used to for the death penalty. A few years ago I changed my stance for many pragmatic reasons.

I too hold out hope for you too. You may expand your experiences and age a little and one day you too could become conservative. :smile:

I was already conservative. I was already religious. The person I was talking about before who eventually opened his mind and changed his ways was myself. I used to post things similar to what you are now.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was already conservative. I was already religious. The person I was talking about before who eventually opened his mind and changed his ways was myself. I used to post things similar to what you are now.

I think I hit nail on the head a while back and I got a "fuck you" from you.

BTW, that is not a progression of a wiseman, it usually goes the other way around.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I hit nail on the head a while back and I got a "fuck you" from you.

BTW, that is not a progression of a wiseman, it usually goes the other way around.

The progression of a wiseman is toward narrow-minded backward thinking? I'm afraid I'll have to disagree, just as I did with the earlier comment.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why did you delete your post?

Originally Posted by NineInchCock_160IQ

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America

and suck your brain out through your nose, and follow the dumbest of the pack. Sounds like a cult, doesn't it? :biggrin1:

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America

He'll save you NineInch. If he has to kill somebody, he'll save you! :biggrin1: