Radical feminists: the stupidest people on the planet?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Miscer, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Miscer

Miscer New Member

I argue that we can call any human being stupid if they act stupidly or say stupid things, regardless of their genitalia. To call a woman an idiot is not to be misogynistic; it's to call a human being an idiot.

A random quote from "radfem hub", a festering cesspool of hermetically sealed lies, delusions, and screeching male bashing histrionics (their sexism is truly repugnant):

“...what changed the game for me was dworkin calling attention to the fact that intercourse directed toward the vagina is historically fetishized, and procreative intercourse is historically fetishized.* this made me realize that there was a biological component to this practice that hadnt occurred to me before.* not that there is a biological drive to do it or any of that ev psych shit, but that there is a reason that women are fucked, and it has something to do with the fact that we are impregnable.* hmm! “

Another quote, to paraphrase, "the insertion of the penis in vagina is not primarily a sexual act--it is a political act"

"Penis in vagina sexual intercourse will not survive equalism"

“Retaining the male has not even the dubious purpose of reproduction. The male is a biological accident: the y(male) chromosome is an incomplete x(female) chromosome, that is, has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples."

"...overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and destroy the male sex."

I spent about half an hour reading through the nonsense they write on that site, like I was gazing at a horrific carcrash unable to look away. Their vertiginuous depth of acquired stupidity, is often hilarious but sometimes terrifying--to think that human beings can be so brainwashed, mean-spirited, and frankly, hate-filled.

#1 Miscer, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Fuck off.

3. Miscer

Miscer New Member

Ugh, idiot.

Any intellectually honest grown ups here?

4. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    As a radical feminist myself (because, lets face it, feminism is still a radical idea, and male feminists are pretty out there), I find fault with your reasoning that a person's inclusion within such a group says something about his or her intellect.

I will cede to you, however, that feminists are just as capable of attracting crazy members as anti-feminists. In fact, I haven't yet encountered a group of people whose membership doesn't include at least one moron.

I just don't like how you seem to imply that membership in this group is a sign of intellectual inferiority. That's not cool, and it really don't make you look intellectually superior, or incredibly honest.

5. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

I'm both. I read your entire post, and don't feel threatened by any of it except that there are people like you who will give such "ideas" credence by responding to them. Fuck off, and come back when your mind matures. If that doesn't happen, please bear in mind that I don't know you well enough to miss you.

6. Miscer

Miscer New Member

A hyperbolic title to get people to click it. Being a radical feminist does not automatically mean one is intellectually vacuous; in any group, the idiots and crazies make the most noise.

That said, I believe the tenets of radical feminism are incomplete largely because it has immured itself from criticism. When you censor opposition and cocoon something from criticism and argument, you detach it from reality.

Most of the radical feminists I've encountered have a poor grasp of politics, history, and biology, but they think they have all the answers because no one has criticised them and anyone who does can instantly be labeled a misogynist or a patriarch, or told to "fuck off" by the countless hordes of sycophants and unctuous suckups that buttress even the vilest fringes of feminism.

All women deserve to be treated with fairness and respect and to be allowed to flourish and seek their happiness. I believe that most women would be unhappy if they were forced to adhere to the trappings of rad fem, and this has nothing to do with these women being oppressed or brainwashed by some phantom false consciousness.

7. Miscer

Miscer New Member

Who cares whether you feel threatened by it or not, you solipsistic twit. You can bet your ass that while you're not caring, radical feminists--unopposed, untrammeled, protected by political correctness and indifference bordering on naive stupidity--will infiltrate government and the legal system and force the passing of laws that affect real lives.

Rather than just ignore such vile crap, and hoping it will magically dry up and disappear by starving it of attention, it must be challenged and opened to criticism from all corners.

8. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For balance to occur there must be radical ideals at both end of the spectrum.

Radical fems are trying to offset millions of years of radical dick waving and oppression.

9. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Gosh, I hope you didn't infer that I took you seriously when I replied to you.

10. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK... so... offer your criticism? I haven't seen you offer any yet. Unless, of course, one includes vague denouncements and overt insults as criticism. I don't.

Might I also point out that no idea ever goes unopposed - not when it's brought forth in public debate. Feminism, whether you consider it radical or not, has been under stringent opposition since before it had a name. I can provide historical evidence to back that claim up. Can you provide evidence for your claim?

11. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

No, that's bullshit. There is no balance in polarization. C'mon...

12. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Don't feed the demagogues. :-D

13. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know. It really is amazing.

14. Miscer

Miscer New Member

That's an interesting point, but is it true? Anything so radical that it parts company with reality is not helpful to a cause. In the modern west we no longer live under an oppressive patriarchy. The way forward is through reason.

Gosh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were mentally challenged. Bye now, take care.

Of course feminism has been challenged. Radical feminism is a qualitatively different animal, and it's destructive and tyrannical, to both women and men (don't for a second think that most women agree with those lunatics).

I have numerous criticisms of the claims made by rad fems, and one I just mentioned is that it is protected from criticism. Try criticising a rad fem position, see what happens--the screeching orc hordes will set upon you, and you'll probably lose your job if you're in academia.

15. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Why do you say that? I think it's so you can shove me in a box. Funny how a person who would never call a black person a nigger can excuse his other labels. Or is this your version off “intellectual honesty “ - labeling people who don't agree with you as being defective. I bet your parents are proud of you! :-D

16. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    But they might learn something! (probably not, but 'eh, it's fun trying)

OK, I think we may be talking about different things here. Define "radical feminism" for me. And while your at it, site some references to back your claim that radical feminism, as fits your definition, is protected from criticism. I want at least one news article, from a reputable source like CNN or even FOX, that details.... say a professor loosing his job because he criticized a radical feminist.

17. Miscer

Miscer New Member

Can't resist coming back for more, can you?

I suggest you google "strawman", "reading for comprehension", and then slapping yourself across the head. I know whenever anyone invokes "nigger" or racism, to muddy the waters and poison the well, I'm dealing with a callow idiot and any further talk from that person will be a stream of impotent inanities.

If you were a woman, I would spank your bare bottom for your impudence.

Yes, that's a joke. I'm bored now.

18. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Well, it's never too late to fuck off.

But stick around. Your hysterics underline your inability to come up with a coherent argument.

19. Miscer

Miscer New Member

Possible we are; the term encompasses a varied range of ideas. The link in my OP is a nice demonstration of radical feminism, check it out.

As for your request, if you have to ask, you're unaware of what I'm talking about--blessedly so. I don't have the time or inclination to go digging through the trash to affirm the grossly self-evident.

20. Miscer

Miscer New Member

Grow up you child.

Draft saved Draft deleted