Radical feminists: the stupidest people on the planet?

Firefox has been a lifesaver for my spelling. I'm not a horrible speller by nature but I seem to really mess things up because I type faster than I can think.
I have that trouble, I wait fo the day when diodes can be placed on the head to read your thoughts and print them out instead of typing...trouble is I would have to go through and backspace where tangenting sets in. So the time saved in typing, would be time lost in deleting...:)

Before we eradicate men, we need to destroy Barbie.

Voodoo Barbie. Would be a big seller in some regions of the world :) Pins not included :)

Yeah...ok, and voodoo Ken for the Radical you know who's.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
So you were fibbing when you said you don't drink and sex?

Hillbilly sex... Beverly Hillbillies Opening - YouTube

Come listen to a story bout a man called hick......a poor mountanier, rarely gave girl manly dick.

Then one day he was out shootin at some foooood.... and up from the ground come manly in the nude,

Then for you know it, ol manlys up the duff....nine weeks pregnant and things were gittin tough.

da da ddad ada :)

You actually pay attention to my shit? Damn. I need to shut the fuck up.

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny...or maybe not funny you should say that. Closer to the truth than you think. Not being gay...... It's that gay men usually do not marry or form or marry into traditional hetrosexual relationships. Guys can't bear children, gay couples may adopt or choose surrogacy. Or have no children at all, which would suit radical thinking perfectly. To be in a position to pick and choose.

Payback I suppose for the terrible way births have been controlled in some countries for years by radical males. Not exactly healthy thinking by any stretch.

gays and lesbians duties are to create a balance of a number of people in the human specie, they "recycle" those children by adopting them instead of putting more in this overcrowded planet which is getting limited by resources. And i think its always good to have a birth control, reason? Well the reason is that nowadays gays arent forced to reproduce pretending being straight as many had to do many years ago to prove their masculinity, and the birth control is a better way to not put the ones already living here at risk, see why china had to adopt birth control and why many countries adopted the abortation...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
gays and lesbians duties are to create a balance of a number of people in the human specie, they "recycle" those children by adopting them instead of putting more in this overcrowded planet which is getting limited by resources. And i think its always good to have a birth control, reason? Well the reason is that nowadays gays arent forced to reproduce pretending being straight as many had to do many years ago to prove their masculinity, and the birth control is a better way to not put the ones already living here at risk, see why china had to adopt birth control and why many countries adopted the abortation...

While I normally can't understand most of what you say and most of what I can decipher I usually disagree with it. I agree with you entirely on this issue.

We have forgotten about how gay men have been forced into a marital situation with the opposite gender in order not to be found out or suspected and ostracized for it. And we've come a LONG way in this it still isn't where we need to be because plenty of men and women are feeling the heat from their family for straying against the societal/religious norms.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are stupider than radical feminists. And they are very quiet because they drink their beer and watch their teevees and try not to think.

It's the ones who think a thought and get stuck on that one thought who are a menace.

S

superbot

I believe there are fundamentally two types of feminism.The one spelt with a capital 'F',which is basically doctrinal,politically left and daft.The other,with a small 'f' which makes the issues more based in common sense and generally more sensible...SORTED!

NECRO BUMP......

A prime example of how the community diffuses a flame war with the liberal application of NON-Mango hot tubing and whipped cream bikinis.