Radical feminists: the stupidest people on the planet?

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
IMO, Radical Anything whether it's feminism, racial supremacy, rights for whichever repressed population religion, or anything else, is rather stupid.

However, in any movement, you're going to get that radical faction. Look at all the religious fundamentalists, racists, and such. A lot of it is the same hate filled song, just in a different key.

The problem is, the ones who are the loudest and the shrillest seem to get the most attention, when in fact, they are the least worthy of attention.

I'll listen to anyone's argument, so long as they can provide a well thought out, balanced, and rational reason for it, and actually prove their point.

As taught to me in college, you can say anything at all in a paper, and be right, so long as you can back up your points. You can say Hamlet is a Pod Person from the Planet Mars, and be right, if you provide conclusive proof. However, if you don't provide conclusive proof, you are screwed.

Oh, and BTW, wouldn't this go better in Politics, not Etc?

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO, Radical Anything whether it's feminism, racial supremacy, rights for whichever repressed population religion, or anything else, is rather stupid.

However, in any movement, you're going to get that radical faction. Look at all the religious fundamentalists, racists, and such. A lot of it is the same hate filled song, just in a different key.

The problem is, the ones who are the loudest and the shrillest seem to get the most attention, when in fact, they are the least worthy of attention.

I'll listen to anyone's argument, so long as they can provide a well thought out, balanced, and rational reason for it, and actually prove their point.

As taught to me in college, you can say anything at all in a paper, and be right, so long as you can back up your points. You can say Hamlet is a Pod Person from the Planet Mars, and be right, if you provide conclusive proof. However, if you don't provide conclusive proof, you are screwed.

Oh, and BTW, wouldn't this go better in Politics, not Etc?

Yes!

Nice to read an intelligent response, Reveals you have character. (Particularly when my OP was somewhat lurid and designed to smoke out the retards--which was accomplished).

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes!

Nice to read an intelligent response, Reveals you have character. (Particularly when my OP was somewhat lurid and designed to smoke out the retards--which was accomplished).

Does this translate to trolling?

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talk about trolling, this guy's gotta epitomise it ^

Hick: You are a bore. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just stupid, not trolling. But this robs me of the satisfaction of toying with you.

Ignoring now.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The vast majority of texts in radical feminism are pure, unadulterated garbage, with enough manure thrown in to fertilise half of america. This unfortunately, has the effect of drowning out the voice of sane, reason-based feminism and the efforts to further the interests of women's rights.

Among the more academic rad fems, basic, simple, straightforward concepts are cloaked in a deliberately opaque language, to conceal its banality and irrationality. They do it to appear as intellectual elites, oppressed and courageous intellects, holding the keys to profound understanding and liberation.

Most of what they say has no predictive value and totally ignores human biology and the desires and natures of ordinary flesh and blood humans, so they can write the most ridiculous, arcane bull you can imagine; they maintain this by censoriousness and a proud lack of engagement with intellectual matters.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Talk about trolling, this guy's gotta epitomise it ^

Hick: You are a bore. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just stupid, not trolling. But this robs me of the satisfaction of toying with you.

Ignoring now.

Another label. Interesting. You really can't see what you're doing, can you? You put up a post purely with the intent to attack a group of people, and you want a rational, intellectual discussion? THEN anybody who calls bullshit is mentally defective?

Give us an idea, without the histrionics, and we'll discuss it. Otherwise, fuck off.

Last edited:

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"This message is hidden because Hickboy is on your ignore list."

Ha, I love this feature!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
"This message is hidden because Hickboy is on your ignore list."

Ha, I love this feature!

And yet you read it anyway.

If you are what passes for an intellectual these days, I'm glad to call myself mentally challenged. Somebody comes along who shows you don't have a leg to stand on, and you call him a few names and claim to block him. That's some display of superiority, mister.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes!

My problem is, you didn't really say anything other than Radical Feminists are stupid. They're stupid because they write some of the most arcane, man hating bull you can imagine. Your post is really nothing more than a simple troll to "Flush out the Retards" as you put it. Simply full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Just a bunch of pointless vitriol. Sort of like what the RadFems spout. Find some original material. And Actually post it in the correct forum, and you'll do alright.

Until then,

Toodles.

Attachments

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My problem is, you didn't really say anything other than Radical Feminists are stupid. They're stupid because they write some of the most arcane, man hating bull you can imagine. Your post is really nothing more than a simple troll to "Flush out the Retards" as you put it. Simply full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

Just a bunch of pointless vitriol. Sort of like what the RadFems spout. Find some original material. And Actually post it in the correct forum, and you'll do alright.

Until then,

Toodles.

I agree, though the sound and fury wasn't pointless. I'm trying to gauge the level of intelligence and honesty on these boards. I expected nobody to criticise or engage with the quotes I provided.

Directly: Who agrees with me that I quotations I provided are not only absurd, but incredibly hateful?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I agree, though the sound and fury wasn't pointless. I'm trying to gauge the level of intelligence and honesty on these boards. I expected nobody to criticise or engage with the quotes I provided.

Directly: Who agrees with me that I quotations I provided are not only absurd, but incredibly hateful?

I told you to fuck off, didn't I? You cotton-headed ninnymuggins.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Really? Just to "gauge the level of intelligence and honesty" on here. I'd think you'd be better served by actually reading people's posts, instead of posting an inflamatory question, in the wrong forum for it, and then getting all butthurt when you get told where to go, and what you can do when you get there.

And to what point? Really. What does it matter if this board is full of 10 dipshits, 7 incredibly intelligent people, and 3 people who are alright? What does it matter in the grand scheme of things?

Honestly. You've been on here for several months. I'd have thought that you'd have gotten the feel for how this board is by now; barring the fact that you're a complete and utter idiot.

No, I think you're just trolling, pure and simple.

So, Like so many people before me, I'm going to cordially invite you to go and suck an egg, fuck off, and leave us alone.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
et tu.

the question remains.

btw i'm writing something on this issue, not here, for elsewhere. i want to see if certain predictions are met.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
et tu.

the question remains.

btw i'm writing something on this issue, not here, for elsewhere. i want to see if certain predictions are met.

Well. Ask some tarded questions, get some tarded answers.

Now, if you'd actually posed a well thought out question, you probably would have gottan a series of well thought out replies.

I'd imagine for your "writing project" that you already have some pre set assumptions, and that they have been met to the letter.

So, with that, I'll leave you to your "Writing Project" and show you a nice little link that will hopefully be much, much more illuminating.

http://www.lpsg.org/276813-how-many-men-here-are.html

Radical Feminism Enters the 21st Century | Radfem Hub

Various Fields Within Feminism

So, with that, Toodleooo, Fuck You, Goodnight, and Don't let the door hit'cha where the Good Lord split'cha.

/assbiscuit.