Radical feminists: the stupidest people on the planet?

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Free world everyone has a right to their beliefs. I believe in traditional family values and gender roles. It is right for me. I will never understand radical feminist nor do i want to share in their beliefs.

Last edited:

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, the stench of moral failure in this thread.

where are the virtuous souls, the 5% who get it.

Free world everyone has a right to their beliefs. I believe in traditional family values and gender roles. It is right for me. I will never understand radical feminist nor do i want to share in their beliefs.

Good. Assuming you're being sincere, then you have every right to follow your beliefs and have nobody ram an ideology down your throat.

Most women, in my experience, want no part of the radfem world.

The thread reaffirms that most people are unwillingly to mock and jeer this vileness.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, the stench of moral failure in this thread.

where are the virtuous souls, the 5% who get it.

Good. Assuming you're being sincere, then you have every right to follow your beliefs and have nobody ram an ideology down your throat.

Most women, in my experience, want no part of the radfem world.

The thread reaffirms that most people are unwillingly to mock and jeer this vileness.
It's because it's hard to take it seriously. Agreeing with you does not make one elite.

The failure is yours, for judging and condemning others over the simple fact that they aren't like you.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Define "radical feminism" for me.

2. And while your at it, site some references to back your claim that radical feminism, as fits your definition, is protected from criticism. I want at least one news article, from a reputable source like CNN or even FOX, that details.... say a professor loosing his job because he criticized a radical feminist.

1. I went one step further and demonstrated it in action.

2. I explained why this request is absurd, and reveals your risible disjuncture with the politics of feminism. I can't say any more. You must demonstrate a modicum of education about these matters first. Keep up.

(Tip: it's "you're" and "losing" and "cite", not your and loosing and site.)

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until someone with a brain enters this thread, I'm outta here.

au revoir. smooches. xxx

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Until someone with a brain enters this thread, I'm outta here.

au revoir. smooches. xxx

So does that mean you're going to stop refreshing the thread every five seconds, going *fap fap fap* every time you get a response?

Please do, you've gotten very, very tiresome.....

Attachments

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is this to do with the womans rights being superior to man?

Sheer bigotry is what it's about, compounded by stupidity and hypocrisy (not quite as bad as some of the posters here, who perhaps are too dense to apprehend the hypocrisy of their misplaced rudeness).

And they strictly censor thought and try to tyrannize thought criminals.

Here's the description to rad fem:

"No male-born or male-identified person is given a platform to speak in this space. An amazing thing happens when women-identified women have the chance to speak, away from the carnivorous and necrophiliac behaviors of men. Our conversations get deep, rich, interesting, and fun"

If by "deep, rich, interesting and fun", they mean "sophomoric, sciolistic, retarded, and disconnected from reality" then yes, they have a point.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, radical feminists are not the stupidest people on the planet.

How then, good sir, do you explain this statement?

this made me realize that there was a biological component to [sticking penises into vaginas] that hadnt occurred to me before.* not that there is a biological drive to do it or any of that ev psych shit, but that there is a reason that women are fucked, and it has something to do with the fact that we are impregnable.* hmm!

Or am I cherry picking my sample?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Free world everyone has a right to their beliefs.

Beliefs perhaps, but words and actions, no. Calling men an evolutionary abortion and revelling in the idea that the endgame will be their extinction, is hate speech to a degree beyond what you hear from racists. I don't think that I would call this idiocy or stupidity primarily, it is hate, it is there with the racists, homophobes and some of the religious/cultural fundamentalist extremes.

Below this level would be the double standard regarding equality, i.e. not affording men the same rights that you wish for yourself.

Then, IMO, you find what I would call proper feminists, those who wish equality. I am happy to sit in a camp with these people.

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bigots in general are pretty stupid. Doesn't matter if they're these "radical" feminists (misandrists would be a better term) that Miscer is talking about, homophobes, racists, etc...

When it comes to civil rights, I'll all for equality. Those types aren't, and I have no time for them.

My apologies if my post seems like a bit of a ramble.