Radical feminists: the stupidest people on the planet?

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Go back and reread my post, i had to edit typos and add more fun to the party.

You did more than edit typos. What you wrote before was pure hate speech, and I was about to report you for it. I see you have toned it down a little. Sweet of you.

Oh, and I see you added a nasty little note at the end there, shaming me for being a man that sticks up for men! You're too kind.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
MR, my dear, you have now resorted to calling me "an idiot", and yet I have successfully and consistently demolished your ill informed and logically flawed arguments here, such as pointing out, as I did earlier, that in your feeble opinion, you hold a 9 year old boy MORE accountable for the things he says than a fully grown, radical feminist woman who would like to see him dead.

To refer this back to OP's original question, you are not doing a very good job of demonstrating that Radical Feminists - of which I now assume you as being - are not, indeed, the stupidest people on the planet. :smile:

I think we should hold all people accountable for their actions.

And yes I did call you an idiot because the collective nature of all your posts seem to cry out idiocy. You didn't successfully demolish my argument. That is in your own mind that you did. Let's do a poll and have people in equal numbers and genders read your post and then read mine and then vote on it. That would be where the truth is.

The woman who thinks that all male children should be killed repulsed me. She isn't the same one, from my memory, who said she worked in childcare though.

As for what is a Radical Feminist, it's all relative. My parents would think I am because I've turned completely from my roots.

You are just now hearing about male children being slaughtered, I've been hearing about females being slaughtered since I could remember. I guess I'm a tad more used to the idea than you are. Doesn't mean I agree with it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You did more than edit typos. What you wrote before was pure hate speech, and I was about to report you for it. I see you have toned it down a little. Sweet of you.

Oh, and I see you added a nasty little note at the end there, shaming me for being a man that sticks up for men! You're too kind.

By all means report me. The most you could have on your hands to report me for is calling you an idiot. I'll take that risk. I said I edited out typos and ADDED MORE FUN TO THE PARTY.

You should really have your eyes checked.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You should really have your eyes checked.

You have done an AWFUL lot of back peddling with those edits, taking your position right back to that of a harmless liberal. It all looks pretty much acceptable now - you did a great cover-up job. In future I'll know to screen cap what you say first.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You have done an AWFUL lot of back peddling, taking your position right back to that of a liberal. It all looks pretty much acceptable now - you did a great cover-up job. In future I'll know to screen cap what you say first.

You would be interested to know that I go back to read long posts that I type out quickly and did not proofread. But the funny thing is, I didn't even delete a single sentence or entire word out of the original, I just had more to blabber on endlessly about.

Back peddling would mean I changed my mind from my original viewpoint. What I did was add more facts and opinions to existing facts and opinions. You just don't like that I am more human than you want me to look like to everyone else.

By all means, screen cap. I never said I agreed with killing male babies. I said from the very beginning that it wasn't the childcare worker who said that. You've been saying that from the beginning and I've been showing you two different viewpoints on the same subject that you've merged in order to look like a single person.

When posed with the same ridiculous ideas, but used in reverse with much more proof that this has been going on since the beginning of time, you fail to notice that I find it all pretty ridiculous. I just didn't give that to you the first few responses because I'm not on here to say it's all ridiculous, I'm on here to find flaws in YOUR LOGIC not the women you keep confusing who said what.

I might also ADD more to this post. Check back for updates. But I assure you the original stuff will still be here.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This again, is absolute bullshit, and shows how uninformed and biased you are.

The legal system in the west is geared towards protecting the female, and women routinely receive lighter sentences for the same crimes as men. In the UK, this is even a mandated government policy : -

Judges ordered to show more mercy on women criminals when deciding sentences | Mail Online

Oh please. If women women for centuries have been parting with their female offspring to the point of killing them for being female....how could this be happening if they are allowed to protect females at the same rates?

Society influences how others think they should behave. Whether or not something is legal, it might still be happening at greater numbers because a culture has a mindset that a particular gender has potentially less value to them.

Go ahead and bring up legal sentencing. I'm talking about how women are not often able to protect the ones they love from inevitable death from the elders. At far higher rates than men in these cultures where women are less valued. Ignore all that and keep looking up a few links. In the meantime, would you like some that show the brutal murder and torture of women and plenty more of female babies that have been disposed of? I find those things to be far more powerful and gut-wrenching in comparison to some woman who committed a crime getting a lighter sentence.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm talking about how women are not often able to protect the ones they love from inevitable death from the elders. At far higher rates than men in these cultures where women are less valued.

Yes, you always seem to be talking about some other culture, elsewhere, in some far off land or in the distant past, and that justifies the grievances YOU have, right here, right now, today in your privileged life in the west.

Your thinking exactly mirrors that of the outed and shamed members of the Rad Fem Hub, who gleefully advocate the killing, harming, and malicous neglect of male (and only male) children. They, just like you, are living privelidged western lives, yet are so addicted to the victim mentality peddled by their own sick ideology, that they see it as justified to enact revenge on men and boys in THIS culture, for the "crimes" of other cultures, elsewhere, in some far off land or in the distant past.

It's a mental illness. It's insane. You're sick.

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
yes, you always seem to be talking about some other culture, elsewhere, in some far off land or in the distant past, and that justifies the grievances you have, right here, right now, today in your privileged life in the west.

Your thinking exactly mirrors that of the outed and shamed members of the rad fem hub, who gleefully advocate the killing, harming, and neglect of male (and only male) children. They, just like you, are living privelidged western lives, yet are so addicted to the victim mentality peddled by their own sick ideology, that they see justified in afflicting revenge on men and boys in this culture, for the "crimes" of other cultures, elsewhere, in some far off land or in the distant past.

It's a mental illness. It's insane. You're sick.

hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks Hick, I was speechless but you said it all.

Speechless because you have absolutely no rebuttal, since what I said pinpoints your entire view completely.

And for the record, when you have to resort to depending on hickboy's pointless banalities to support your point of view, you KNOW you're an intellectual failure.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Speechless because you have absolutely no rebuttal, since what I said pinpoints your entire view completely.

Actually I was going to refer you to those links I provided in the thread way further up. Real issues from real women going on in the world today in large cultures. But hey, since they aren't MY culture, I should just forget about them.

I knew someone like you would think my speechlessness had something to do with how awesome and accurate you thought your responses were. And because you think that, it makes it all the better.

Now excuse me, I have to go send out an edict to have all the baby boys murdered. We have no use for them.
:firedevil:

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hate to interrupt the two of y'all's love fest, but I have some things to say.

I think the both of you have gone far out into the land of craziness with this. I understand you've both gotten rather up in arms about it, being challenged, etc, but still. Take a chill pill.

I don't condone Radical anything, much less radical feminism. I understand the mentality behind it, because outside of the western world, there is still a great deal of injustice perpetrated against women. Hell, even in the western world, there is still a LOT of misogyny and sexism that is burned into the culture. When you look at wage equality, health care, job opportunities, societal roles, etc, it STILL heavily weighs in men's favor. That cannot be denied.

Also, there is still the prevailing mentality that if a man is strong and assertive, has an opinion about something, and is not afraid to express it, he's a go getter. If a woman is the same way, strong, assertive, has an opinion about something, and is not afraid to express it, she's a bitch.

Look at Southern culture in the United States. Like Mlle. Rouge said, a woman has to work a lot harder to impress her than a man does. Is that not a little bit sexist? I think it is. For better or worse, it is.

In other countries, it does not even compare. In many cultures, still, women have very few options, if not any at all. They have few rights. In some countries, women are still being stoned to death for adultery. "Honor killings" where a woman is murdered, by her own family for the simple sin of being raped, are still far too common. In many places, women who are widowed have no choice in the rest of their lives. They are forced to exist as beggars, or commit suicide.

In some countries, Male children are valued so much more highly than female children, that if a woman is pregnant with a girl, and the parents know, they will often abort the pregnancy. In some cases, if a girl is born, the parents will kill her, or abandon her for dead, and then try for a boy, instead.

So don't bleat and crow about the state of Misandry in the world. It doesn't compare with the Misogyny that's taken place over thousands of years, and continues to this day.

HOWEVER, and Big However:

The ends that the Radical Feminists advocate DO NOT justify the means. Hell, What are the ends that they are really advocating? Certain stripes of it sound so much like hate speech, it's not even funny.

Are they really advocating for gender equality, or do they want a world free of Testosterone?

The idea that any act of penetrative intercourse is an act of violence is to me preposterous.

The idea that we should reduce the entire male population to ony 1/10 of all people on the planet is ludicrous. Yes. What will happen then is that power hungry women will fill the power vacuum, and will make things no better than they were under the Male Hegemony they so despise.

There has to be some balance, some common ground. Yes, the slate is tilted, it's been tilted for awhile, but you can't just use violence and radical means to push things the other way. It just doesn't work that way.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hate to interrupt the two of y'all's love fest, but I have some things to say.

I think the both of you have gone far out into the land of craziness with this. I understand you've both gotten rather up in arms about it, being challenged, etc, but still. Take a chill pill.

I don't condone Radical anything, much less radical feminism. I understand the mentality behind it, because outside of the western world, there is still a great deal of injustice perpetrated against women. Hell, even in the western world, there is still a LOT of misogyny and sexism that is burned into the culture. When you look at wage equality, health care, job opportunities, societal roles, etc, it STILL heavily weighs in men's favor. That cannot be denied.

Also, there is still the prevailing mentality that if a man is strong and assertive, has an opinion about something, and is not afraid to express it, he's a go getter. If a woman is the same way, strong, assertive, has an opinion about something, and is not afraid to express it, she's a bitch.

Look at Southern culture in the United States. Like Mlle. Rouge said, a woman has to work a lot harder to impress her than a man does. Is that not a little bit sexist? I think it is. For better or worse, it is.

In other countries, it does not even compare. In many cultures, still, women have very few options, if not any at all. They have few rights. In some countries, women are still being stoned to death for adultery. "Honor killings" where a woman is murdered, by her own family for the simple sin of being raped, are still far too common. In many places, women who are widowed have no choice in the rest of their lives. They are forced to exist as beggars, or commit suicide.

In some countries, Male children are valued so much more highly than female children, that if a woman is pregnant with a girl, and the parents know, they will often abort the pregnancy. In some cases, if a girl is born, the parents will kill her, or abandon her for dead, and then try for a boy, instead.

So don't bleat and crow about the state of Misandry in the world. It doesn't compare with the Misogyny that's taken place over thousands of years, and continues to this day.

HOWEVER, and Big However:

The ends that the Radical Feminists advocate DO NOT justify the means. Hell, What are the ends that they are really advocating? Certain stripes of it sound so much like hate speech, it's not even funny.

Are they really advocating for gender equality, or do they want a world free of Testosterone?

The idea that any act of penetrative intercourse is an act of violence is to me preposterous.

The idea that we should reduce the entire male population to ony 1/10 of all people on the planet is ludicrous. Yes. What will happen then is that power hungry women will fill the power vacuum, and will make things no better than they were under the Male Hegemony they so despise.

There has to be some balance, some common ground. Yes, the slate is tilted, it's been tilted for awhile, but you can't just use violence and radical means to push things the other way. It just doesn't work that way.

Well said. And yes, I'm incredibly sexist. In both directions. In this situation one is only seeing one direction.

I wish he could see me out shooting guns with the guys on my creek property in the summer time. I'd rather be next to men in the trenches, not because they are smarter or physically more agile/strong. I just relate much more to them. I feel like a man inside of a woman's body most days. Always have. I think being raised with 4 older brothers and no sisters and a minimal relationship with my mother and a very close relationship with my father has made me this way.

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Radfem Hub: the underbelly of a hate movement | A Voice for Men

the information exposed by the activist (downloadable from link on the site) : -

Agent Orange Files

I think the biggest point that has missed here is that all groups that push for social change / reform, have their looney toon members. I'm not sure if I am radical feminist or not. If the definiton is "Radical feminism is a current theoretical perspective within feminism that focuses on the theory of patriarchy as a system of power that organizes society into a complex of relationships based on an assumption that "male supremacy"[1] oppresses women" (Wikipedia) is the accpted one, well, yes I most definitely am.

If to be a supporter of radial feminism it means to believe everything that sprouts forth from the mouth of Sheila Jeffreys (unfortunately, also an Australian), then I am definitely not. She says she 'pro woman' but her stance on a number of things including a woman's right to sell her body or not, is anything but for women.

Women on a global scale are oppresed. I don't know how any educated person can fail to see this. Yes, there are some injustices to men too (in Western society, frequently in the family court) and there are groups that seek to right this wrong. Good on them, of course this should succeed.

Let's remove the emotion from this discussion. Of course, the title of this thread was seeking to bring forth an inflammatory debate. However, debating that all groups (religious, social change and otherwise), get their extreme supporters isn't really much of a discussion, is is? Far more exciting to discuss whatever inflammatory things these extremists have written about, rather than the fundamental issue.

The core issue is that women have not achieved equality with men. The sad thing about extreme groups, is that they divert discussion from this important social concern.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When you look at wage equality, health care, job opportunities, societal roles, etc, it STILL heavily weighs in men's favor. That cannot be denied.

ALL of this can be denied, because it is all untrue.

The wage gap is a lie : -

Carrie Lukas: There Is No Male-Female Wage Gap - WSJ.com

That health care favours men was NEVER true, so it's absurd that you would ever have thought that. Hundreds of times more money is spent on women's health care, despite the fact that men die sooner, even while women's lives have extended since the 1920s : -

48: Misandry - Health - YouTube

Job opportunities : - women find work sooner than men on leaving university, and there are more women than men now attending university and getting better grades.

Societal roles : - women now have ample different roles in society, whereas men's have not changed much for 50 years. Men are still expected to do the dangerous and dirty work, with the result that near 100% of work related fatalities are men. (Can you imagine the feminist outcry if only women died at work?)

So none of the things you have mentioned "heavily weighs in men's favour" in the west; you are utterly ignorant of what is really happening in your own culture.

It's late, and there is little more for me to add when those I am conversing with are so utterly ideologically biased, and so spectacularly uninformed.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
- Thomas Paine

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well said MG.

I think nature had the ideal social agenda when you look at the ratio of XX to XY chromosomes contained in sperm samples across all species. The all importance of having equality in genders was in mind. Our minds have destroyed that all important equality.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

The wage gap is a lie : -

Carrie Lukas: There Is No Male-Female Wage Gap - WSJ.com

That health care favours men was NEVER true, so it's absurd that you would ever have thought that. Hundreds of times more money is spent on women's health care, despite the fact that men die sooner, even while women's lives have extended since the 1920s : -

48: Misandry - Health - YouTube

Job opportunities : - women find work sooner than men on leaving university, and there are more women than men now attending university and getting better grades.

Societal roles : - women now have ample different roles in society, whereas men's have not changed much for 50 years. Men are still expected to do the dangerous and dirty work, with the result that near 100% of work related fatalities are men. (Can you imagine the feminist outcry if only women died at work?)

So none of the things you have mentioned way heavily in men's favour in the west - you are utterly ignorant of what is really happening in your own country.
It's late, and there is little more for me to add when those I am conversing with are so utterly ideologically biased, and so spectacularly uninformed.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
- Thomas Paine

I love all the red words above. You may as well have wrote it in crayon.

Also, female longevity has nothing to do with healthcare. Do your research sport.

Also, male roles haven't changed AS much in 50 years because they were always able to do whatever they wanted. Women are catching up. Also, tell that to a stay at home dad.

How well do you think the idea of an educated well-to-do woman bringing home the bacon while her husband stays at home changing diapers would do in all areas around the planet? Oh yeah, it's not the Western world...we should forget about those truths.

I will no longer argue with you because of the red words above. They show just how rigid you are. The rigid do hate the rigid. Which is why you hate the Radical Feminists so much.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

So none of the things you have mentioned "heavily weighs in men's favour" in the west; you are utterly ignorant of what is really happening in your own culture.

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

Yap yap yap, whine whine whine, bleat bleat bleat.

I would really love to see some unbiased, multiple source SCHOLARLY LINKS that support your hypothosis. All I've seen are vague Youtube Videos and a link from the Wall Street Journal.

You say I'm uninformed. Well, take the time to rationally, unbiasedly inform me.

What of 100% of work fatalities being men? Cite your source. Men's and women's roles not changing much in 50 years? Hello? What were women expected to do after World War II? They were expected to get the hell out of the factories, and back into the kitchen, and serve the conquering heroes coming home from war.

Also, As the WSJ article says, women are clustered in "Insulated" occupations such as service, teaching, health care, etc. More nurturing occupations. How many men are nurses, teachers, social workers, etc. Not as many as women. That is an example of sexism, or sexist views at work.

The idea of a man as a the "Breadwinner" the "Strong One" the one who does the "Dirty Work" is still strongly ingrained into western society.

What does society think of at large of men who are in the "Caring" professions like teaching, nursing, social work, child care, cooking, etc. Half the time, if a man likes to cook, there's a snide question about whether or not he's all man.

How many men are viewed as nurturing? Not many. I've worked in the child welfare system, and the whole system is shockingly, sickeningly weighted towards the mothers. A mother can get multiple chances, even if she's a crack addicted hooker. A father, maybe one. That's it.

Then a woman, if she wants to be something like a doctor, lawyer, soldier, boxer, Construction worker, etc. She's looked at like she's crazy, asked if she's a bulldyke, etc.

That's the thing...Feminism at it's purest aims to correct these erroneous assumptions of Gender Roles and level the playing field. Yes, there have been enormous strides made in the past 50+ years. However, there are still many more to be made.

The problem I have with you, and the way that you are debating this is you're not merely looking at Radical Feminism, the whole "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle" school of feminism, you're looking for an indictment of Feminism as a whole.

Educate yourself. Look for the whole truth, not just the answers you want to see.