radio hair remover

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

WAHOOWAH: i've seen this thing that apparently uses radio waves to ZAP hair roots ---- is this unsafe on penis/balls????? does it work??? apprarently eventually - ie after a few uses which become less frequent - it is permenant --- is there any other thing i could use mostly for the base of my shaft (2" or so) and balls???? i want it to be permenant - shaving is a pain and stubble is terrible

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Just be sure they set the thing to the correct kHz or mHz or every time your "antenna" goes up you'll have to listen to a station you don't like.

Pecker

(Why is it that when a man talks dirty to a woman it's sexual harrassment, but when a woman talks dirty to a man it's $3.95 a minute?)

3. Imported

Gold Member

longtimelurker: [quote author=Pecker link=board=clothing;num=1065499382;start=0#1 date=10/07/03 at 09:50:07]Just be sure they set the thing to the correct kHz or mHz or every time your "antenna" goes up you'll have to listen to a station you don't like.
    [/quote]

I wouldn't have thought that would be too much of a problem - all you'd have to do is twiddle the knob and it'll all be better again ;D

I imagine that this thing 'cooks' the root using something similar to microwaves. It'll be a case of trying it in a less sensitive area first (like your armpit) before doing anything too drastic.

Who makes it, anyway?

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice