radio hair remover

WAHOOWAH: i've seen this thing that apparently uses radio waves to ZAP hair roots ---- is this unsafe on penis/balls????? does it work??? apprarently eventually - ie after a few uses which become less frequent - it is permenant --- is there any other thing i could use mostly for the base of my shaft (2" or so) and balls???? i want it to be permenant - shaving is a pain and stubble is terrible

Reactions: garry007k

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Just be sure they set the thing to the correct kHz or mHz or every time your "antenna" goes up you'll have to listen to a station you don't like.

Pecker

(Why is it that when a man talks dirty to a woman it's sexual harrassment, but when a woman talks dirty to a man it's $3.95 a minute?)

longtimelurker: [quote author=Pecker link=board=clothing;num=1065499382;start=0#1 date=10/07/03 at 09:50:07]Just be sure they set the thing to the correct kHz or mHz or every time your "antenna" goes up you'll have to listen to a station you don't like.
[/quote]

I wouldn't have thought that would be too much of a problem - all you'd have to do is twiddle the knob and it'll all be better again ;D

I imagine that this thing 'cooks' the root using something similar to microwaves. It'll be a case of trying it in a less sensitive area first (like your armpit) before doing anything too drastic.

Who makes it, anyway?