100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love his smile
56842952_458441928230971_2059541543044813304_n.jpg

WalkAway75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Starting to not believe you anymore, always the coincidence of missing him?
I dont care if you dont believe me, i miss him in the showers but i see him after, the gym is open almost all day long and im not supposed to know at what time he comes...So everytime I saw him it was by chance

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've spent some time in Paris and I love swimming and I've gone a number of public pools...and I've really noticed how shy French guys are in the locker room. It was highly unusual to see a cute, young naked French guy in the showers...most wore their bathing suits or underwear.

Harajuku

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've spent some time in Paris and I love swimming and I've gone a number of public pools...and I've really noticed how shy French guys are in the locker room. It was highly unusual to see a cute, young naked French guy in the showers...most wore their bathing suits or underwear.
it's the law in France

Reactions: Dangerouspaulavery

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's the law in France
hahaha..absolutely not the law in France. I found a group of nudists in Paris that take over a swimming pool once or twice a week and allows co-ed naked swimming. I love when people put something on the board here with such authority when they just don't know...

Harajuku

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hahaha..absolutely not the law in France. I found a group of nudists in Paris that take over a swimming pool once or twice a week and allows co-ed naked swimming. I love when people put something on the board here with such authority when they just don't know...
I do know. I belong to the association of the pool you are refering to. The pool is reserved for nudists 2 hours per week.
Otherwise nudity in public spaces is forbidden by law and can be fined. Believe me, I know this quite well.

Reactions: billybones