Rafael Nadal

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Heather LouAnna said:
Just a little lesson, kids. If you ever have a question about anything or anyone you can always............

Consult the Oracle.

Google is cool, but precisely one of the images I posted would have come up on a google image search. Most enquiries here are from people who have already done some preliminary checking around. :wink:

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
UGLY? You've got to be kidding. This guy exudes sex appeal. And I'm glad he won the French Open. He put that boring Swiss dude in his place.

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
prickleyguy said:
He is maturing quite well, if you watch his matches, his package is moving around quite a bit as he bounces around the court. I believe he has it all over Lleyton Hewitt.:cool:

Ha, I'll have to keep a look out. Certainly if his cock matches his guns then he has something special :tongue:

Lleyton is supposed to be the tour's horse, isn't he?

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, i thought i was the only one with that superman pic :rolleyes:

I am so sick of people telling you to go to 'google'. I've got that a few times.

He may not have the hottest face, but his body and arse are killer, I am so loving the really tight clothes (imagine when hes sweating!!! haha...)

I think i might start watching tennis again!! :biggrin1:

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
LivingHell said:
Ha, I'll have to keep a look out. Certainly if his cock matches his guns then he has something special :tongue:

Lleyton is supposed to be the tour's horse, isn't he?

I will have to see Lleyton in the buff before I'll ever believe he is as big as people say.
Nadal Ready to go.

Attachments

LivingHell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
prickleyguy said:
I will have to see Lleyton in the buff before I'll ever believe he is as big as people say.
Nadal Ready to go.

I don't know why but I really imagine Nadal having a big cock. Looks like the type.

Lleyton, less so, but everyone seems to say he is massive so who knows :rolleyes:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen Nadal play in person at several venues and even on the in house jumbotron screens they seem to always focus on his butt. Seems they know what sells and so does he. He does have an awesome body, I've been close enough to see but I agree his face needs a couple of paper bags.

Roger Federer is an awesome all around player.

Leyton Hewitt, I'm sorry, but for various reasons I will never be a fan of his.

Now if only Andy Roddick would get his game back together.

Reactions: ThatGuyxb

luvscock

Expert Member
Media
Despite what people say on here, I think Nadal looks good (at least on TV). He doesn't have your run of the mill good looks but good looks nonetheless.

ccss

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fratpack said:
I've seen Nadal play in person at several venues and even on the in house jumbotron screens they seem to always focus on his butt. Seems they know what sells and so does he. He does have an awesome body, I've been close enough to see but I agree his face needs a couple of paper bags.

Roger Federer is an awesome all around player.

Leyton Hewitt, I'm sorry, but for various reasons I will never be a fan of his.

Now if only Andy Roddick would get his game back together.

Agreed, agreed, agreed and absolutely absolutely agree!! Have you seen his American Express ads where he's bare-chested? WOW!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
AvgPkg said:
Despite what people say on here, I think Nadal looks good (at least on TV). He doesn't have your run of the mill good looks but good looks nonetheless.

I agree aswell, I like the way he looks. He isn't your normal pretty boy or your chiselled manly man, but I think he is good looking.

jonaskarlsson_2

Just Browsing
Media
cmon.. show me one pic were u even can see something that is a bulge.. he has one of the smallest dicks in the world.. its even a rumour on the tour about it.. amongs people that been volunteering in the lockers at the atp.. show me one pic of a nadal bulge ( not a tennis ball in his pocket).. sorry to disappoint u, but the guy got all big things on his arms and ass

justcuriouz

Just Browsing
Media
Nadal does have some amazing arms, but not that big of a fan. I like those players that look a bit more like Ginepri and Sampras - nice and hairy :smile: