Rafael Nadal

I've been a Rafa fan for some time now and have a vast collection of pics, plus most of his matches on dvd!
Yes, it's love!
I keep looking to see any sign of a bulge, and he either has little to completment that gorgeous butt with, or else he hides it well.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
They've seeded him at #2 at Ronand Garros -- Federer being #1. The officials were cowardly by going by rankings instead of surface expertise. Rafa is the best dirtballer in the world and has won almost every clay match he's played in the last 2 years. His record against Federer is about 7-3 too. I think that Nadal got a raw deal here.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They've seeded him at #2 at Ronand Garros -- Federer being #1. The officials were cowardly by going by rankings instead of surface expertise. Rafa is the best dirtballer in the world and has won almost every clay match he's played in the last 2 years. His record against Federer is about 7-3 too. I think that Nadal got a raw deal here.

And yet by ranking Federer #1 his draw is going to be pretty tough. I expect it to be Nadal and Federer in the Final.

I've seen Nadal play at the US Open a few times and while I can't say how much he is packing, there is definitely a bit of a bulge there.:cool:

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
I bet he knows how to use it though. He just seems like he would be a great fuck -- sadly I have no evidence of that.

He would be #1 male celebrity fuck -- he just does it for me.

desiree

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about this?
http://i30.tinypic.com/2rp2s9l.jpg

I reckon if he stops wearing such tight underwear we'll see a lot more. He seems to always be adjusting himself nowadays.:cool:

I think he's beautiful all around. Too perfect guys, like Jesse Metcalfe, do nothing for me. I prefer guys with uniqueness.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His booty is so big. I love it. I just want to play in it, and put my fingers and tongue in it. And I like the way he knows that people talk about his booty. On some Spanish talk show, the host made him get up and turn around. And Rafael let the guy squeeze his ass. I was like, lucky bastard.

hornynyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, the French player who recently demolished Nadal in Australia, is so much hotter.