Rafe Spall fully naked on BBC TV

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I watched The Chatterley Affair on BBC4 tonight. It was a drama about an affair between two jurors during the 1960 obscenity trial of the paperback book Lady Chatterley's Lover. Rafe Spall had quite a lot of sex scenes, where you could see his bobbing arse and his cock. Later you see him side-on in missionary position and afterwards full frontal on the bed. They did anal too but it was under the covers.

I hope some nice Briton knows how capture these images for people who are unable to watch the BBC iPlayer. The BBC would like to apologise to viewers outside the UK; it must be awful for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicocklarge

hellagood88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love Rafe, hes so hot. These screengrabs are from a film called 'I give it a year'

Rafe confirmed it was him in the pictures during an interview, saying the director took the shot but didnt know he would use it.

tumblr_nebqqsyyGF1tf9vu6o4_1280.jpg

thumb3_Spall-i-give-it-year-6856bf19.jpg

T-800S

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enhanced that cock shot a bit more. This is definitely him because his body looks exactly the same as from the movie in the first post. You can see some marks on his lower ab area. He used to be overweight a little when he was a teenager. Then lost all those weight. He is yummy

Attachments

Mouthfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is also in "Marple: Why Didn't they Ask Evans?" and you can see him packing right in a bunch of shots
Saw The Big Short" recently and noticed him bulging in one scene (also to the right). Kept watching for similar shots later in film but no luck.