Raging hormones=tough being a guy sometimes

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Hello all

Quick question for the LADIES...

say you're kinda seeing a guy...you're both into each other, but it hasn't been too long and you haven't even kissed yet. As things naturally start to progress, one of the first things you do is cuddle and watch a movie. She puts on something sexy (booty short...irresistable to me) and shows a little skin, and curls up next to you in the spooning position or what not. Being wired like a 19 year-old male, you hold her, feel her feminine curves, smell her hair, caress her soft body, and you get hard as a rock (you can't help it).

Do you...

A. try to hide it (this is what i've always done unless we're kissing/making out
B. make a joke about it
C. don't hide it but don't mention it (unless she says something)

I'm also curious to hear from the guys who've been in this same situation, as it's one that occurs quite commonly with me. I just always feel awkward about it when it's somebody new and we haven't even kissed yet.

k8kat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't bother trying to hide it. We know it's there. And believe me, this isn't an uncommon occurance for us either.

In the situation you describe, I would take it as a compliment. I say don't mention it and let her reaction be your guide. If she nuzzles back into it, you're totally in there.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Obviously dont turn around with a "look what ive got" but i do say find a way of letting her see it. If shes interested she will quickly be on it and if not then at least she will be flattered you think she is attractive.

But unless she is a very straight laced uptight kind of girl i wouldnt bother trying to hide it

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree with the other replies here......

Trying to hide it.....for some here :eek: , that would be like saying to ignore the elephant in the elevator.....not possible anyway.

I too would take it as a compliment early on, as long as you weren't "in my face" with it......(sorry, no pun intended :wink: ).
My curiosity would get the best of me.
:smile: