Rags to Riches

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by girthy_gaper, Mar 30, 2011.

1. girthy_gaper

girthy_gaper New Member

Hello All,

About two years ago I had a pretty hot brunette girlfriend (IMO) and our relationship was awesome for a year or so. I was her second and to her I had a fairly big dick (which I knew I didn't). Well, towards the end her she started hanging out with a female friend was obsessed with big dicks and would always rant and rave to my ex about them. One night my ex went out drinking with her friend and ended up getting fucked by two dudes who were 'massive' according to her. I didn't believe her until her friend emailed me the pictures of her getting smashed by the guys.

Long story short. It devastated me, but I used it as motivation. I've been pumping for roughly two years now. I started out at around 4.9x" and now I'm 6.3x". ATM I am 7.2x6.3 and Life is good, especially when you're a hung dude.

Later.

2. Corius

Corius New Member

gIEVE YOURSELF A BREAK AND GIVE ANY GIRL WHO MEASURES COCKS IN HER TWAT THE HEAVE HO. MAKE SURE YOUR NEXT GIRLFRIEND IS THE KIND WHO WILL LOVE YOUR COCK BECAUSE SHE ALSO LOVES YOU. NOT MY USUAL GREETING FOR NEW MEMBERS. i HOPE YOU WILL BE ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO CATCHES THE SHEER BEAUTY AND MYSTERY OF HUMAN SEXUALITY FOR WHAT IT CAN REALLY MEAN IN ONE'SLIFE. i WISH YOU THE BEST.

3. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

Well. welcome? good for you? If you are happy...

4. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I agree. You deserve the best and your cock is fine no matter what. Welcome on in.

5. girthy_gaper

girthy_gaper New Member

Thanks guys. I'm happy now for sure. However, for some reason it turns me on thinking about my ex getting stuffed by those guys. who knows, time for a shrink? Lol.

Once again, thanks for the welcome. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted