Rahm Emmanuel/Chief of staff

D

deleted378856

He's sexy as fuck, but I dislike him as a person. Total sleazeball and corrupt. But I'd do many dirty things to him.

anders69

Experimental Member
Media
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a huge crush on him... His bedroom eyes say he harbors dirty thoughts and fantasies about both sexes. ROWRRRR

I completely agree with you...I think he is cute and has the look of lust in his eyes. He might be an asshole, but he's hot and I would have him naked in a heartbeat.

gr3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's ironic that he comes from one of the most high profile positions in the country, and is surrounded by speculation about his package and hotness/sexuality, yet no pics (except for the priceless "no you didn't". Surely, surely, there something out there...

(Not that I'm any help!)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I remember seeing some pics of him in dance and workout gear....quite a bulge even with the dance belt....
But, I can't find anything on the Internet now. I believe I saw them as part of a story about him in a magazine like Newsweek or Time, or something.

I like his dark looks and mystery......

D

deleted436524

Rahm danced ballet in high school. He even turned down a scholarship with the Joffrey Ballet.