Rain City Jerks and Center for Sex Positive Culture - Seattle

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by firstworld, Sep 17, 2010.

1. firstworld

firstworld Member

Albums:
    I'm wondering if anyone here has ever attended any of there events and could shed some light for me.

I'm a straight curious male I guess you could say (jerk with guys and fuck and have relationships with girls). I'm 23, so fairly young, and on the fit side. I'm hung, (7.5 to 8 in length, 5.7 in girth) will post pictures sometime, but one guy here, that I met on LPSG, can vouch for me in the mean time.

Basically given my stats and I usually go for guys like me to jerk with or attractive girls of varying ages does this place sound like something for me or is it more like an older crowd type of group. Any information would be awesome. (I have been to their websites, btw)

2. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    As someone who spends about 9 months of the year in Seattle, this is potentially of interest to me, also.

3. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

Their web site seems to indicate that this would be a good environment, but if you object to the idea of an "older crowd" you should be aware they have an inclusive policy for body type, age, race, etc.

The Center for Sex-Positive Culture seems kind of mysterious to me, and I've never had any involvement with them, but at least their web site is professional.

4. TheSecondEric

TheSecondEric Member

Albums:
    I know it's an old thread, but I figured I'd follow up here as I've been to RCJ several times (and actually enjoy it). I'll be honest in that it's mostly an older crowd (a lot of 40's and 50's) but there's some 30's and even a few 20's. I generally go when I'm in seattle (going to try and hit up two of their events in August - anyone interested in joining me?).

There's a good number of people that show (I would say 25-45 people, depending on the day). Everyone's respectful and it's pretty fun actually, I do recommend it.

Has anyone else gone before/is anyone interested in joining me at RCJ?

5. beretta216

beretta216 Active Member

I've never been up that way before, but I won't lie... I've always wanted to try these out once for the fuck of it.

6. TheSecondEric

TheSecondEric Member

Albums:
    Is there anything like it in Indiana? Unfortunately, I haven't found anything similar in Charlotte where I live normally, wish there was :mad:
    You should go if you're ever in an area where you have an opportunity - I've been to the NYC jacks and it was fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted