Rain Fun

Pepsi

Sexy Member
Media
Something I wrote because I was bored.

I was crusing down the road. It was POURING out...very little cars on the road, but that's a good thing. Peering out my windows, I could see all our neighbors were having "indoor days" since it was raining so hard.I pull into our driveway, glancing over to our culvert. That thing was flooded! I'd have to bug my wife later to go play with me.

I get out of my car, enjoying the massive amounts of rain falling on me. As I walk in the door, I notice the awesome aroma of my wife cooking. I've always loved her cooking, and she's gotten better with practice! I call out "Honey, I'm home!" She comes to me and gives me a long, loving kiss, like we haven't seen each other in years.

After the kiss, she informs me that we will be having spaghetti with meatballs, with a side of cheesey bread...my favorite! So as I'm enjoying the awesome smell of the meal we're having in a while, I go get changed. As I'm in there, my wife comes in to talk about my day. I mention how awesome this rain is, and that we should pretend we're kids again and go play in it. She agrees! So I finish changing into a t-shirt and shorts and tell her I'm heading out. She says she'll be out in a minute.

I go outside, enjoying the dark, soaking day we're having. My shirt is complete drenched within a minute of being outside. I'm sliding in teh muddy grass in our yard when I notice my wife comes outside with a white shirt and white shorts on. I LOVE white shorts and am immediately turned on! She takes one step out, and it's clear she doesn't have a bra on. She comes and joins me in the wet water, all the while, her nipples are getting harder, and her shirt and shorts are becoming more and more see through.

We take a short walk to the road and start jumping into puddles. Being goofy with each other, we both slip in teh muddy yard on the way back inside. We both get up and are now muddy. I immediately hop into the bathtub to take a nice, hot bath to warm up. She opts not to join me since she has to finish making dinner, but she goes into the other bathroom, quickly showers, and finishes making dinner. We have the most stupendous dinner ever!

Afterward, while sitting there watching a movie in the living room the power goes out. I immediately notice it's still pouring out now that the television has no noise coming from it. I also notice that there is a lot of lightning and thunder now, which wasn't happening before. She mentions something about laying in bed while we just talk. I agree so we retire to our bedroom.

I lay there while she tells me to stay there since she'll be right back. As I'm laying there, I start thinking about her massive, perfect nipples from our earlir water-logged adventure. I hear her quietly come out of the bathroom. The completely dark bedroom is lit up occassionally from the strikes of lightning that keep going off. I notice she's not wearing what she did for dinner. She's now wearing a very short skit, completely black. Her massive chest is being held in place by a very tight, skimpy black bra. She has fishnet stockins on, and a fishnet shirt over her bra. She also has the most sexy, dark makeup I've ever seen. Instantly, she has my full attention!

I stand up, walking up to her, and kiss her passionately. She responds aggressively, totally getting into the mood. As we continue kissing, I start moving to her neck...nibbling every-so-gently. I move up to her ears, mixing more nibbling, very light licking, and slow, steady breathing. She is getting more and more turned on. I feel goosebumps froming all over her arms and I hold her passionately, but gently. We continue doing this for a while longer, and she finally pushes me onto the bed.

She's sitting on top of me, my hard cock obvious through the tan-colored khaki shorts I have on. She kisses me passionately, while slightly rocking up and down on my waist. I grab ahold of her head and we continue making out. After a few minuets of this, I flip her over, so I'm on top.

As we continue kissing, I rub my hand up and down her alert legs...enjoying the goosebumps between the fishnet material. I slowly creep up her leg, touching her short skirt...continuing higher. My hang grazes her wet, lips. I pause. She moans. I continue rubbing her leg up and down, every now and then lightly touching her lips. She gets more into it...panting a little. Moaning more and more.

After a minute or two of this, I get more aggressive with my tactics...no longer brushing it. I was full-on slowly rubbing her. She want panting harder. I noticed she was getting wetter. I move down between her legs, pushing them further apart. When I get low enough, I push her skirt up. Right above her magical area, she has the smallest tuft of hair, just pointing me to where I should go. I comply.

I begin by SLOWLY licking her clitorus. As soon as my tongue touches, she moans loudly and jolts like she just got struck with electricity from lightning. Being a complete turn on, I slowly lick again, and again. Each time, her moaning is getting more frequent. I look up and this is going on. She's reeling in enjoyment. I continue licking, sometimes slowly, sometimes really fast spurts. She grabs my head and pushes me closer to her happy area.

I decide to kick it up a notch. I stop licking her for one second, and put one of my fingers in my mouth to get it wet. I immediately continue licking her...then I put the tip of my finger up to her love hole. She moans again. I slowly continue putting my finger into here...rocking in and out. Each time, putting a little more into her. After I get it mostly in, I pull it completely out for a second, then push it all the way in. I can feel her muscles tightening around it while she moans. I continue doing this while I continue licking her. After a few more times of this, I move on to two fingers. When I get both fingers about half way in, I look up just as the lightning strikes to see her leaning her head back in enjoyment. She's loving this!

We keep at this for a few minutes until I get both fingers in. I finger fuck her while eating her out. When I sense her getting close, I just push both fingers inside her...and stop. I continue licking her, and she starts to quiver in extreme pleasure. After a few seconds of her pushing my head away, I just stop...my fingers inside her still. After about five seconds of no movement, I start to thrust her with my fingers. She's still recovering from her last take-off, but I can tell she's immediately enjoying this. I keep this up...starting slowly at first, but get faster quickly. She cums again.

She pushes me on the bed beside her and just lays there motionless for a while. While glancing at her face, she's clearly worn out...but smiling.

A few moments later, she gets up and pushes me to the center of the bed. She just yanks my shorts down, leaving me in a t-shirt and boxers. She lays on the bed stradling my left leg. She pulls my shirt about half-way and lighly licks my chest. Blowing on it, she giggles about the goosebumps it leaves.

She continues licking my chest, going lower and lower until she reaches my boxer line. She giggles again, and slowly pulls my boxers down to my mid-legs. She looks up to me just as the lightning strikes, giving me a lustful, cunning eye view.

She reaches to touch my soft, flaccid cock in her hand. Grabbing it, the top is extending out of the top of her hand. She moves her head down and lightly licks the top of the head. I moan and wiggle some. Excited to hear me moan, she moves her hand to the base of my cock and starts to suck on my head some more. Every thrust inside her mouth, she goes further down my shaft until she has the whole thing in her mouth. As she's going up and down on it, she ocassionally backs up so just the head is in her mouth, and does some very sensual circle movements with her tongue onto my head. I'm getting big.

After a few seconds of this, it's become quite clear that she won't be able to keep all of me in her mouth at once, so she pulls up.she keeps trying to go down as far as she can, but each time she goes up, finds out that she can't get as far down the next time. She ends up just having fun with the head only, while using both hands to go up and down on the shaft since she can't close either. After a few minutes of this, I start to tense up and moan. She knows what is coming, and prepares and I start to cum inside her mouth. She tries to take it the best she can, but a lot just doens't make it into her mouth. She swallows as I finish up the remainig amount. I'm spent.

We lay there for a few minutes, not moving at all. We enjoy the nice, warm bed while listening to the rain, thunder, and watching the lightning. We both fall asleep. Some time later, I look and notice the power is still off. She's still sleeping beside me, so I gently wake her up with a kiss.

As we start picking up where we left off, I start rubbing her leg again, moving up where I notice she's extremely wet still. Must've been asleep for only a few minutes.

I move between her legs, kicking off my boxers the rest of the way. Already hard from just thinking about what's to come, I prepare to enter her. As I put the tip up to her opening, I'm still amazed that after all these years of sex, sex is still hard to get going. I guess having a thick, seven inch around member makes sex with anybody hard.

I start by SLOWLY pushing into her. I get about half of my over two inch across head into her. She moaned. Loudly. I pulled out thinking something was wrong, and she just pulled me closer. I started pushing more and more into her until I got the head in. I look up to see her gasping in agony. I pulled out again and started pushing more inside her. We followed this pattern until I got about half-way inside her.

Once I was about half-way in, I started thrusting in and out. Speeding up while I worked my thick, pulsating cock deeper and deeper into her. Her facial expressions started going from agony to glee. If I tighted up my muscles to push extra blood into my cock, she thickness made her eyes roll back into her head. She was really enjoying this.

I finally got the whole shaft inside her. I started getting more aggressive with each thrust. From her moans, I could tell she was enjoying it, but from the look on her face when the lightning struck, she looked like she was crying. Her black eyeliner was running down her face, making me even more horny, making me harder. I could tell I was getting close. She could, too.

We continues going at it hard for another minute or so, until finally I was about to come. I slow down, as I teeter on the edge of bliss. She pusher herself onto my wrist-sized hard cock the last few thrusts and I cum inside her again. We both moan out in joy. I pass out a happy man.