rainbow bracelets?

lpsgnooby

1st Like
Media
i feel that most people would not be able to tell i'm gay. this can sometimes be frustrating, as some guys would not approach me, because they think i am straight. does anyone ever have things they wear to show that they are gay? for example rainbow bracelets, or rainbow necklaces?

or am i just weird, and desperate for attention. hahahaha.

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You see alot of skinheads (rangers/bleachers, Ben Sherman that get up) around manchester wearing them, my guess if they didn't have them on some people might mistake them for racists and harass them.

True_Blue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My best friend wears rainbow earrings and a rainbow tongue ring. I guess (for most) a rainbow is that unmistakable symbol. In fact, just yesterday a young woman came into my job and what drew my attention to her was her hair. She had the sides cut low and pressed down, and a spiked mohawk with one side black and the other side rainbow. It looked pretty cool.

:(

Hey, I like rainbows too...

And Fairy penguins got renamed to Little penguins.

Well it least Golden Gaytime (ice cream) has stuck around, even if eating it evokes self-consciousness.

lpsgnooby: you can adjust your stride and posture

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
at one time guys left one button of their Levi 501 jeans unbuttoned as a signal to others. I have no idea if guys who wear 501s today even know that, much less do it. Also, I occasionally see a car with a rainbow on the license plate frame. really subtle unless you know what it means.

TBSPW

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've looked around for a few bracelets but never really saw one I liked. I did get one of those thing rainbow stickers for my car, and while I was in college I had an HRC logo stuck on my backpack. Haha, it worked good to, most gay people know what it is, and everyone that didnt just assumed it was because I was a nerdy math major. (Its a yellow equal sign on a blue background)