raised penis rim

guy83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi guys im new here. I dont know what's out there for penis treatments. I don't like the rim around my penis I cant figure out if its warts or PPP its just raised puffy rim with a different color of my penis. Is there anything that can treat this, whether its cream or a cosmetic procedure???

Also i dont like the over all color of my penis its darker than my skin, do you guys recommend bleaching or is there any other alternative to that?

And i doubt there is but is there a treatment that makes the size of the penis larger besides your average penis enlargement surgery?

i want my penis to look the best it can.

Is there anything I can do? ? Any tips will be appreciated.

Attachments

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi guys im new here. I dont know what's out there for penis treatments. I don't like the rim around my penis I cant figure out if its warts or PPP its just raised puffy rim with a different color of my penis. Is there anything that can treat this, whether its cream or a cosmetic procedure???

Also i dont like the over all color of my penis its darker than my skin, do you guys recommend bleaching or is there any other alternative to that?

And i doubt there is but is there a treatment that makes the size of the penis larger besides your average penis enlargement surgery?

I'm no doctor (I just play one from time to time) but yours is normal. And trust me, I've seen plenty of penises in my 44 years. :cool: As for the color & size of your penis, be proud of what you've been given. Don't worry about bleaching or other treatments. Personally, I love the feel of a nice mushroom head like yours on my lips. :wink:

guy83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks guys. I'm asking coz i was with a person for 5 weeks. The first 2 weeks he was into me but i noticed he wont suck me off, and he wont let me fuck him. And during that time he asked me to send him a pic of my dick. It made me curious if he thought they were warts, or if it looks like warts to people. Few years ago i had sex with someone and last year he messaged me asking me for a pic of my dick too, when i sent him a pic with the shaft and half of the head, he was like i wanna see the full head. so it made me suspicious of what others perceive.

do you guys think a CO2 laser treatment what they use for PPP would help improve the skin?? my penis looks dry in the pics because i have a habit of jerking off dry. I know you guys said i shouldnt do anything but what are the treatments out there (nothing drastic) to help improve the penis.

boss8920

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your cock just looks fine. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. You just have one of those beautifully flared glans. As far as looking to treatments, I would not want to take any risks on that front!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
all treatments are risky.
in medical textbooks, at least my mother's from the 1930s, they note that the skin of the penis is darker than the skin of the body.
you don't have PPP, so there are no exposed nerves to remove, even if you were inclined.
what do you care what people think, especially when they get it wrong.
trust me. there is nothing wrong with your dick. you've had several offers from guys to suck it, in this thread. that wouldn't be happening, if there was something wrong.

S

SirConcis

If you don't like yur cock, bring it back to the store and ask for a refund :)

From your pictures, it all looks normal.

Yes, there are "bleach" treatments. This are used when someone has vitiligo (atches of discoloured skin) and decides that instead of trying to re-colour them, they will discolour the rest. (I believe this is what Michael Jackson had done).

I would certaintly not recommend you do that.

SpankySD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Looks completely normal.

If it really bothers you, then see a board certified dermatologist and ask about bleaching. But you should know that you can't tell what the results will be in advance. People with more pigmentation may have uneven or blotchy results which you might like less.

Personally, I think you penis looks more attractive than many I have seen.