Rami Malek from movie "Night at the Museum"

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Guys,
Last night I saw the movie "Night at the Museum"... I know, before you all start laughing, my room mate wanted to watch it so I tagged along. But, there is this actor in the movie and he is hot. I waited to watch the credit just to find out his name; Rami Malek. So, I searched the internet for something more, but these are the pictures I could find of him. I would so love to see more - Naked, Speedos or just a gorgeous bulge photo.

Can someone help - I think hes hot!!!!

Attachments

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alien-eyed, Rami Malek is kinda weirdly sexy in 'Mr. Robot'.

Since reading that he was nominated for an Emmy for best actor, I'm currently binge-watching the first season. I think it is interesting, but, have a hard time suspending disbelief with the typical stuff that "apocalyptic-type" series always have in them. Things like an abandoned amusement park as a secret hide-out, that, oh, just happens to still have electricity running to it, and is completely off the radar of "the authorities"... Let's ride the ferris wheel!... No one will notice us here, then!... lol... Whatever, it's fun... Blatantly promotes drug use, though. And, Christian Slater is terrible in it.

A/B

Last edited:

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^ His monotone is killer!... lol... I'm still not sure if his flatnote, stoic act is 'acting', or if that's just him... But, I'm onto Season 2 of Mr. Robot, and enjoying it. Sure hopes he kills off his qwazy "dad"!

A/B

kbas9000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think his identical twin brother Sami has a sexier look. His face is filled out more, doesn't have that gaunt look that Remi has and there is something very sexy about his smile.

tumblr_obit1vWoXh1vbbn1zo2_540.jpg

tumblr_obit1vWoXh1vbbn1zo5_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_obit1vWoXh1vbbn1zo3_540.jpg

tumblr_obit1vWoXh1vbbn1zo1_500.png

tumblr_obit1vWoXh1vbbn1zo4_250.gif