Ramon of Bangbus Jailed!

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
The details of this case are just too bizarre. After reading it, I thought, "What the hell?"

And after thinking about it, "What the hell?"

I really wonder what he was going to do with all those animals in his van. Kind of an odd assortment...

Oh yeah, and to everyone getting all high and mighty about defending the animals by reminding us how 'serious' this all is, I suggest a group unbunching of your panties. There's a lot of worse stuff going on on this planet other than a few animals getting neglected in a van.

This is a very idiotic statement. First of all, just because there's murder doesn't mean rape is not a big deal.
Get it ? Just because there is a shitload of international conflicts going on doesn't mean we should ignore everything else that is bad but not as consequential.

Also, animals deserve a bit more consideration because they're defenseless for the most part.

We should" unbunch" our panties? If a real man is someone who looks at animal cruelty like it's a trivial and non-important issue then count me in as the most feminine little girl on the planet.

Last edited by a moderator:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Santeria animals to be sacrificed. Probably praying for a bigger dick.

Setting aside your speculation in the second sentence, that is the most likely explanation.

Animal Sacrifice and Sexuality in Santería | Politics | Religion Dispatches

Religion Dispatches said:
“There are more than 250,000 practitioners of Santería in the world,” the ruling states, “but only two Santeria temples, neither of which is in the continental United States. Thus, home sacrifice is not only the norm, but a crucial aspect of Santería, without which Santería would effectively cease to exist.”

The practice may seem barbarous, but remember that as far as the animals are concerned, it's all the same to them whether they get killed to placate a spirit or to fill someone's belly (or both). Of course, this is assuming that the manner of keeping and killing the animals is no worse, a point on which Ramon and associate seem to have fallen short.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with Calboner on this one. I have eaten KFC and they treat animals far worse than any Santeria sacrifice would. That being said, regardless of his purpose the dumb prick locked the animals in a van in Florida. I am certainly no PETA member, but that is just cruel.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read on a similar thread that he actually killed one of his pet goats by bagging it in a hot van? The sumbitch deserves a stiff fine, if not three or four stiff dicks up his ass in Gen Pop prison shower stall till he bleeds out.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His dick is huge, but isn`t he like the one with a huge wart on it???
If my memory serves me right....

Last edited:

Worric

Experimental Member
Media
Lol I like how a lot of people in this thread are ranting about how terrible animal abuse is while eating tortured animals every meal. But that doesn't count. Ramon is SUCH a terrible person.