Random Bleeding (Female situation)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ddazndd, Nov 9, 2007.

1. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

I have a female friend whom bled after the 5th or so sexual encounter with his bf, now she's worried since her hymen already broke after their first encounter.

Any advice for her?

Is it serious?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Talk to her gyno. I have the same issue... it might be something more.

3. frizzle

Gold Member

I fingered a girl and after I found traces of blood on my hand. I think I fingered her too hard but she wasn't complaining. (Apparently her friend's called her lassie afterwards because of the howling.)

4. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bleeding?! Time for a visit to the doctor...not advice from LPSG.

5. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Someone's been watching Porky's! :tongue:

Anyway, when fingering you should trim your nails and not go too fast til she's nice and wet.

When fucking, hymen should have broken on the first or maybe second time...unless they weren't having full sex the first four times?

If it happens again or if she's worried she should see a pussy professor.

6. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I have a tight hymen. I never bled when i lost my virginity, but i bleed frequently from a hairline tear you can see on the outside opening. Its like when you split your lip a little and it bleeds. Usually heals within a day or two for me. While bleeding can indicate something is wrong, it doesnt have to mean something is wrong. I am in close touch with my gynecologist who has ruled out any other problems. Im just tight and have a tighter piece of tissue that covers the vaginal opening that will only stretch so much, its just never given me major problems until i got with a well above average girth man.

Taking the advice to see her gyneologist is always the way to go, she might have a tight hymen like me and stretching to a certain point can cause bleeding. Also, my cervix can bleed a little for my yearly exams, i suppose you can have the same thing happen if you were to hit the cervix to hard and she was prone to bleeding.

See the doc to rule out problems, but this is something that i've had to live with for 9 years, vaginal estrogen treatments, manual stim prior to intercourse and lots of lube helps a little, but doesnt change my anatomy. She can find out whats going on at least.

Red

7. frizzle

Gold Member

What is Porky's?

8. Principessa

Gold Member

Porky's is IMHO the BEST of all the teen sexual innuendo movies. American Pie was trashy and juvenile with a poor plot line at best.

9. Principessa

Gold Member

It could be . . . it's definetely not normal, hence the need for a doctor visit.

Gee, her friends sound like a really class act.:rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted