Random Bleeding (Female situation)

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a female friend whom bled after the 5th or so sexual encounter with his bf, now she's worried since her hymen already broke after their first encounter.

Any advice for her?

Is it serious?

frizzle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I fingered a girl and after I found traces of blood on my hand. I think I fingered her too hard but she wasn't complaining. (Apparently her friend's called her lassie afterwards because of the howling.)

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fingered a girl and after I found traces of blood on my hand. I think I fingered her too hard but she wasn't complaining. (Apparently her friend's called her lassie afterwards because of the howling.)

Someone's been watching Porky's! :tongue:

Anyway, when fingering you should trim your nails and not go too fast til she's nice and wet.

When fucking, hymen should have broken on the first or maybe second time...unless they weren't having full sex the first four times?

If it happens again or if she's worried she should see a pussy professor.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a tight hymen. I never bled when i lost my virginity, but i bleed frequently from a hairline tear you can see on the outside opening. Its like when you split your lip a little and it bleeds. Usually heals within a day or two for me. While bleeding can indicate something is wrong, it doesnt have to mean something is wrong. I am in close touch with my gynecologist who has ruled out any other problems. Im just tight and have a tighter piece of tissue that covers the vaginal opening that will only stretch so much, its just never given me major problems until i got with a well above average girth man.

Taking the advice to see her gyneologist is always the way to go, she might have a tight hymen like me and stretching to a certain point can cause bleeding. Also, my cervix can bleed a little for my yearly exams, i suppose you can have the same thing happen if you were to hit the cervix to hard and she was prone to bleeding.

See the doc to rule out problems, but this is something that i've had to live with for 9 years, vaginal estrogen treatments, manual stim prior to intercourse and lots of lube helps a little, but doesnt change my anatomy. She can find out whats going on at least.

Red

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a female friend whom bled after the 5th or so sexual encounter with her bf, now she's worried since her hymen already broke after their first encounter.
Any advice for her? Run, don't walk to a gynecologist and have a full pelvic and vaginal exam. Is it serious?
It could be . . . it's definetely not normal, hence the need for a doctor visit.

I fingered a girl and after I found traces of blood on my hand. Sheesh, frizzle, just how long are your fingers?:eek: Were you wearing rings?:confused: I think I fingered her too hard but she wasn't complaining. (Apparently her friend's called her lassie afterwards because of the howling.)
Gee, her friends sound like a really class act.:rolleyes: