random encounter with a big cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Hyman Burster, Apr 21, 2010.

1. D_Hyman Burster

D_Hyman Burster New Member

Ok so I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but I'm still kinda buzzing from what happened earlier and I wanted to share, plus hear if any other people have had similar experiences.

I was on my way into work this evening getting the tube in London, UK. I had just changed at Green Park and was walking down the steps to the Piccadilly line platform (going West) when this guy caught my eye and sort of smiled. He was taller than me (about 6'0), natural looking sandy blonde hair, very good looking, slim but looked quite toned, and wearing a very sharp grey suit (guys in suits always do it for me).

So i sort of smiled back and he kept walking down the platform, and as I walked a couple of paces behind him, I noticed he was half turning back to check if I was still back there. I wasn't actively following him but I was curious by this point. So we both sort of stopped and then when the train arrived we both got on. It was kinda crowded because it was evening rush hour and he comes and stands next to me, really close. The train was crowded but this would definitely be classified as deliberately within my personal space. By this point we were stood sort of adjacent to each other, no eye contact or anything, he just sort of stood there slightly pressing into my side.

My hands are on my bag in front of me and I realise they are sort of at his crotch level so I try a tentative brush of the back of my hand against his crotch. He doesn't react so I keep doing it slyly as the train sets off. After a while I feel him start getting harder and his dick reaches all the way up to his waistband, and its thick and pressed against the lining of his suit.

For the next 8 stops or whatever thats how we continue and its really hot. Me trying as discretely as possible to rub his big hard cock through his trousers. We have to stop a couple of times as people get off but everytime the train starts again we carry on, the whole time not acknowledging each other in any way.

Eventually I have to get off and I'm hoping he'll follow me but he doesn't. I don't mind though as I got off the train with a raging boner and it was a kind of perfect random encounter.

Anyone experience anything similar?

2. D_Hyman Burster

D_Hyman Burster New Member

God I didn't realise that would be so long!

3. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

That's a hot story, but never had anything similar

4. D_Lionel_Trane

D_Lionel_Trane Account Disabled

I've had that happen before.. Such a turn on,especially the anonymity..

Draft saved Draft deleted