DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cooking one afternoon and, whatever it was on the stove was missing something, so I went to the supermarket. Sunday afternoon, it was dead.

Walking around the back to the booze isle and I spot a stall where a rather cute man is waiting to give out free samples of fruit cider. I stop, try one cider, then the other and as there's reeeaaalllyy nothing going on I stop and engage in conversation with this shortish but handsome, dark haired chap. And he keeps going with the cider and I keep going with the chat and we're talking and I just keep very gently pushing, flirting - nothing that could ever be misconstrued by a pissy straight man - and I see this guy is open. A personal trainer, eh? Used to be a dancer, is that so? And on and on...

After half an hour of talk I just put it out there:

"I know practically everything about you except... your telephone number."

And he gives it to me. ;)

I run home to the cooking and the other half... :eek:

Reactions: Wine0

Freedmanj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was cooking one afternoon and, whatever it was on the stove was missing something, so I went to the supermarket. Sunday afternoon, it was dead.

Walking around the back to the booze isle and I spot a stall where a rather cute man is waiting to give out free samples of fruit cider. I stop, try one cider, then the other and as there's reeeaaalllyy nothing going on I stop and engage in conversation with this shortish but handsome, dark haired chap. And he keeps going with the cider and I keep going with the chat and we're talking and I just keep very gently pushing, flirting - nothing that could ever be misconstrued by a pissy straight man - and I see this guy is open. A personal trainer, eh? Used to be a dancer, is that so? And on and on...

After half an hour of talk I just put it out there:

"I know practically everything about you except... your telephone number."

And he gives it to me. ;)

I run home to the cooking and the other half... :eek:
Nice way to spend a Sunday