Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i tend to have a real super good sleep with fresh clean sheets and pillowslips
for 3 or 4 successive nights,only
tonight's one of those

with a change to winter cotton sheets
dont believe a solo gay male cant/does not,look after himself

got an idea from HH

New When I played college tennis, I had one jockstrap stolen per week, on average.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have clinical OCD (comorbid with TS).

It's taken me a lot of work to clean normally (medication, therapy, occasionally weed). I was just thinking of this earlier today when cleaning up the kitchen after my sister. I was pleased with myself for getting the sink and dishes done, wiping all surfaces down, sweeping, miscellaneous other duties all in about an hour.

See, in my dark days, I'd have been paralyzed from the very first to do on my list: dishes. I'd have started, sure. Realized ok, I can wash these ones by hand and put away. OH MY GOD. There are some bowls in the cupboard that look dirty! I had better take them all out and clean them. Oh, should separate them by ones to handwash and ones for the dishwasher. Man, I should take everything out, then. All of it.

By the end, everything would be out on the counter, I'd be sorting by about 4 different categories, I'd realize the cupboard needed to be gutted next, AND IT'D BE 3.5 HOURS LATER.

And still no real dishes done. Nevermind cleaning up the stove or putting away food or sweeping up the floors. Or wiping microwave or fridge.

Oy, I can remember those types of days, and it was awful.

Ya know, people who don't know me that well, see sometimes how I constantly tidy things and work hard to keep it neat and they'll joke about it, and say they want me to come over and clean THEIR place. And I'll laugh, and smile, but inside I will die a little because they don't realize how precarious my mental health is in relation to cleaning.

Last edited:

TheGhostofGoofyBastard

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How thoughtful, bud! Did you think it worked?
Honestly? First trimester is hella no go for sex haha! Just had our first hard fucking tonight. And it..was..amazing I mean it didn’t work, don’t waste your money

platinumswagger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can speak and read french fluently, but when I hear it, it's difficult to understand at times. It's been years since I've had a conversation in french with someone. I think I'm losing my ear for it.

Since a lot of the words are similar, I can read a little spanish and Italian as well.

Reactions: deleted5791141

platinumswagger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, I love cologne. I have over 50 bottles. Something for every occasion. My favorites in rotation are Polo Ultra Blue by Ralph Lauren, Prada Luna Rosa Black, and Jimmy Choo Urban Hero.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I sleep with a ridiculous amount of pillows and stuffed animals.

rjxnXwt.jpg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't have a single friend who I spend time with in person. Been that way for years.

Outside of the animal family to which I belong, and my fella... I don't really have anyone. My coworkers are wonderful. But we only see each other at work. My parents are around. But as far as just regular, non-relative friends? I don't have any. Not anymore. Fuckin sucks sometimes.

Reactions: MickeyLee and rbkwp

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have only lost my temper three times in my life, and every one of those three times, someone went to hospital*. Hence, I've spent most of my life with an unusual level of self-control.

*Disclaimer so you don't think I'm a bad mule: Each time was justified self-defense.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
getting more and more frustrated/annoyed with the way most state premiers are treating there citizens in Australia
continual lockdowns/closed borders domestic
slight spike in those affected,but bugger all deaths,most recover
re CV

NZ seems to be 'just as bad' now

dont know why
i make it my business/or take it so personally
think
its because i love the citizens of both countries heaps
seff analysis,trruth

I have only lost my temper three times in my life, and every one of those three times, someone went to hospital*. Hence, I've spent most of my life with an unusual level of self-control.

*Disclaimer so you don't think I'm a bad mule: Each time was justified self-defense.
That mule kicks!!!! j/k

Reactions: MickeyLee and Mule

I don't have a single friend who I spend time with in person. Been that way for years.

Outside of the animal family to which I belong, and my fella... I don't really have anyone. My coworkers are wonderful. But we only see each other at work. My parents are around. But as far as just regular, non-relative friends? I don't have any. Not anymore. Fuckin sucks sometimes.
My friend circle has reduced a LOT in the past few years. I'm more selective about who I give my time and energy. Ya gotta be worth it. At times, it can be a bit lonelier, but it's definitely less drama.

Don't beat yourself up about being choosey about who you spend yourself on.