Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was a young kid and was taking piano lessons, my teacher only wanted me to play stupid crap (as I thought at that time in my life). Playing by ear can be a handicap for those who are trying to learn to sight read.... SOOOOO over a weekend I taught myself how to play Bach's Prelude in C Major.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My friend circle has reduced a LOT in the past few years. I'm more selective about who I give my time and energy. Ya gotta be worth it. At times, it can be a bit lonelier, but it's definitely less drama.

Don't beat yourself up about being choosey about who you spend yourself on.

It's not a matter of being so selective, it's a matter of the reality that many of my friends are either strung out, think less of me for not going to college, or have died. Too many have died.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Nuther 1...

If my fella and I ever parted ways, for any reason, there's a very high chance I'd never be in another long term relationship again.

I can't predict the future, of course... But no other will ever be him. If I was ever meant to grow old and die with someone, he's that person.

Never have been in a fight. Slapped a couple ppl, but never anything more. One had just groped me an I feel zero guilt over it. The other was an ex who was screaming in my face an I do feel some shame over stooping to getting physical.

The best way to keep it, if circumstances allow.

Yeahhh, I'm not going to let people stomp all over me, but definitely avoid escalating/confrontation when I can. That is a huge part o why I have not left the apartment in weeks. Do not wanna put my partner in a position of having to defend us, because some folk are racists and omg Asians and Covid and blah blah blah.

ShiraTheSlut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Random facts:

I was a sniper in IDF
I am allergic to apples
I love to skateboard and have several pairs of Vans
I used to collect matchbooks
I am related to someone famous in Israel

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've lost touch with the majority of my high-school/young adult friends, and the majority of the people I most commonly associate with are friends I've made online through various channels.

And I went away for a long period of time again and realized I missed the hell out of a number of people on here.
Can totally relate!!

Reactions: creek47

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
love
Au reds
any type
a dozen or more a month OK
10 a bottle max,suits me
better than beers
i think
Penfolds lays claim to producing the most expensive bottle of Australian wine ever. Its chief winemaker explains what's behind its 176 years of success.
a36cbf94f8cb56cb333e719b00881b05

SHARON MASIGE
JUL 7, 2020L
SuppliedThe Penfolds Collection 2018
  • It has been 176 years since Aussie wine producer Penfolds was founded.
  • A bottle of wine from the South Australian wine producer recently broke a record after it sold for $103,555.
  • Penfolds chief winemaker Peter Gago shared what contributes to the company’s longevity.
  • Visit Business Insider Australia’s homepage for more stories.

Ed2542

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can roll my eyes (like Thomas the Tank Engine), raise one eyebrow at a time, touch my nose with my tongue, rest only a foot on the other knee whilst sitting in an upright position...all of which are apparently unusual.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
love
people like

Bette Davis/Joan Crawford
David Bowie/Michael Jackson/Elvis Prestly
Hansie Cronje/Possum Borne/Dr Roger Freeth
Nelson Mandela

deceased
does not depict macabre
it shows an influence on ones life

hates,to follow,one day,ha

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me, too! I prefer the carved handmade ones, but I can accumulate a surprising number of Amazon ones, too. Hurts my heart to take them down for recycling. :(
Yeah, they're the kind of thing I hoover up in charity shops or at markets - carved boxes, Indian boxes, writing boxes, cigar boxes - many, many boxes :)