MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like to rummage the abandoned items after an auction. Sometimes things that are deemed unworthy of hauling home get left behind the building.

I've found some pretty nifty stuffs. Including an old school streamer trunk, from the late 1800s. A crate full of portuguese glass fish floaters.

Finding treasure give me Goonies joy.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I like to rummage the abandoned items after an auction. Sometimes things that are deemed unworthy of hauling home get left behind the building.

I've found some pretty nifty stuffs. Including an old school streamer trunk, from the late 1800s. A crate full of portuguese glass fish floaters.

Finding treasure give me Goonies joy.
You should find a dirt road/trail, get yourself a strong magnet and tie it to a roap, drag that fucker and see what kinda funky treasures you find.

We did that a lot back in the day.

jmaster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think humans are kinda shit, and I'm no better. Really, I think we kinda earned all the horrible things that are happening to us right now. Fucked up as it is. We earned 2020 collectively.

Humans are total shit. This is why I refuse to work around/for other people and insist on working for myself from home. I believe we are cursed as humanity to make each other miserable due to pettiness and egos, that come out the worst in competitive/working environments. Hang onto those longterm friendships with good people you know you can trust, and don't try to be "liked".

Covid aside, what I like about 2020 is all the worst industries are being hammered the hardest. Hollywood, the beauty world, restaurants, etc. Don't get me started on the restaurant industry. Some of the WORST people I've ever worked for, that take the most advantage of others/labor, are in that industry.

Anyway, rant over.:)

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You should find a dirt road/trail, get yourself a strong magnet and tie it to a roap, drag that fucker and see what kinda funky treasures you find.

I found a 1 oz pure gold piece that way once. It's by far the coolest thing I ever found. I gave it away, alas. It looked very old and had a cross stamped on it, not like a Christian cross but a square cross.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I live in Florida. Best I'd find would be disposed murder weapons and confederate belt buckles.

Not sure Four Loko cans are ferromagnetic?

Also. Totally going magnet fishing anyways!! Have truck. Have powerful beyond reasonability magnet. Have rope.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I live in Florida. Best I'd find would be disposed murder weapons and confederate belt buckles.

Not sure Four Loko cans are ferromagnetic?

Also. Totally going magnet fishing anyways!! Have truck. Have powerful beyond reasonability magnet. Have rope.

I can't deny I've found some creepy things too, breaking bad was based here for a reason :eek:

Reactions: rbkwp and MickeyLee

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
agree totally,no exceptions
thanks for mentioning it as such tNj
most wouldent,be so brazen,shall i say

matter of fact
have intimated similar,several times
especially in the political forum,where most/many of those devilish politicians/not fellow members
get free coverage,good/mostly bad bastards
pity we need them to run our lives

. We earned 2020 collectively.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ya know how SPN Tumbr is always popping in and sassing up non-SPN related intorwebzing? I am on of those people. And I have been since the mid-2000s. I was LJ SPN crew.

Ya never know when a Winchester sassing could happen.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As soon as I get my ham & pineapple pizza home , I chuck on some sliced mushrooms ( straight kind ) ,some pitted kalamatta olives , sliced peaches , and an egg . Whack it in the oven for long enough for the egg to cook , though not too long , as one doesn't want the egg too dry . I then have a quick bong , and then , into it !

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My pets have always been persons in their own right . I talk to them all the time , and they talk to me ( dog , cat , parrot , speak ) . The snake , before he disappeared , kept his own counsel , I could tell him anything , more than i can say for the parrot , who had a few behavioral problems , like if the 7th day Adventists knocked on the door , he would scream " fuck off " , in fact ,come to think of it , he greeted most people in that fashion . Had to pass him on to a friend in the country , and lo and behold , when I go for a visit , he tells me to " fuck off " as well . Eccentric , just like me .

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOVE
getting pissed on a Sundays/today

been
doing it for years,even the 5 odd in Aussie

plus
usually have a ROAST cooking
Pork Chicken Beef,whatever is available