Random IM wackiness at 5:30 in the A.M.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Punisher, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Punisher

Punisher New Member

Oct 4, 2006
    So out of the blue, some chap decides to click the note that auto-posts a link to have you upgrade to the latest version of Y! Messenger...

I, however.. happen to use Trillian.

Sure, I COULD have just closed the message box, and been done with it.
    Come on, you should know me better than that. ;)

[05:23] tony_drice2000: Upgrade to the latest version of Yahoo! Messenger by visiting Yahoo! Messenger - Chat, Instant message, SMS, PC Calls and More
    [05:24] azpunisherx: NO
    [05:24] azpunisherx: HELL NO
    [05:24] azpunisherx: FUCK THAT SHIT
    [05:25] tony_drice2000: ok not a problem.. just when i logged on tonight and went to talk to you it said you were using an older version and give me an automated message to send you.. big brother!! its always watching and knowing where we are up to..
    [05:26] azpunisherx: Well fuck that hullaballoo straight to Arkansas.
    [05:26] azpunisherx: You hear me, Gent? Huh?! WELL????
    [05:27] tony_drice2000: yeah not a prob,, whats happening in your neck of the woods?? here in australia in my neck of the woods its quiet and 10.30pm saturday
    [05:28] azpunisherx: Well gee. Let me see. I don't know, really. Why don't I just pick up a Koala and shake it until something falls out of it's cute little ass? Oh WAIT!! I have a better idea, actually.... Why don't I hop inside a Kangaroo's pouch, make Tonka Truck noises, and then throw eggbeaters at random women on the sidewalk, all the while shouting "G'DAY SHEILA"
    [05:29] tony_drice2000: yeah not a problem.. sorry to disturb you..!!!
    [05:29] tony_drice2000: forget i asked???!!!
    [05:29] azpunisherx: Oh. NOW he's sorry.
    [05:29] azpunisherx: Listen here, you upside-down Crocodile Dundee loving, Foster's swilling motherfucker...
    [05:30] tony_drice2000: fuck opff you arsehole.. you dont have the decency to be an adult or anything else by the seems of it.
    [05:30] azpunisherx: If I EVER catch you shitting in my birdfeeder at this time of the morning, you'll have hell to pay.
    [05:31] azpunisherx: And trust me, the rates are going to be hiked REALLY soon.
    [05:31] tony_drice2000: what are you on you mother fucker???
    [05:31] azpunisherx: Dino Eggs Oatmeal
    [05:31] tony_drice2000: certainly not life or friendship
    [05:31] azpunisherx: Had Lasagna for a late supper, however..
    [05:32] tony_drice2000: must have had some dust in it.
    [05:32] azpunisherx: Shit.. you think so ?
    [05:32] azpunisherx: I thought that was parmesan cheese.
    [05:32] azpunisherx: uh-oh.

lol, I'm such a jerk sometimes.
  2. Principessa

Gold Member

Nov 22, 2006
    I hate to point out the obvious...but you were the jerk not tony_drice2000. Posting this unfortunate exchange portrays you in a very negative light rather than the Aussie.

Just my 2 cents.

Draft saved Draft deleted