Random pics from Myspace etc of ridiculously hot girls...

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I love you Brits and Canadians with your words like "mate" and "shag" and "bloke," words we never use here. :biggrin1:

The only way we ever use "mate" in the US is to refer to having sex, and usually only between animals. In the US, a guy would never refer to his male friend as a "mate." :cool:

My mate has shagged this girl. Actually two of them have, but one only lasted 30 seconds :tongue:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I love you Brits and Canadians with your words like "mate" and "shag" and "bloke," words we never use here. :biggrin1:

The only way we ever use "mate" in the US is to refer to having sex, and usually only between animals. In the US, a guy would never refer to his male friend as a "mate." :cool:

Shit, I'm gonna get some funny looks when I move there. :biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's very good looking. I wonder what kind of guy a girl like that ends up with? I guess it depends somewhat on her personality and how intelligent she is.

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy shit the mounds on that last girl...that is one looong cleavage crevace, what I wouldnt do to be able to get lost in between them *drools*

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Baby got front! Baby got front! :biggrin1:

Am I making up my own words? I thought back was booty and front was booby?

Urbandictionary says no :mad:

Keep em cummin'! That's my philosophy :wink:

CLOUDBURST21

Just Browsing
Media
So I post like once every two years, but am posting today in hopes that we get more pics of the girl RupinX has been sharing. She's been making me neglect my girlfriend :eek:

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is another girl I often chat with from myspace. She is not latina, but filipina, but man, she is cute...awesome lips!!

Attachments