Random Political Thoughts

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm proud to be an American and very proud and happy that Donald Trump is our President.
We finally have a non politician who will run our Country like a business.

I live very close to the non secured border and will be going down soon to see the different types of walls that they will eventually build.

Build the wall
Build it tall

Pardon me I'm sure

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can we burn it down and start over? Maybe there's a reset button?

Reset the year 2016 in particular. Fucking abominable year that one was (Brexshit and Mango Mussolini), and we're still living with its shitty consequences.

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Not sure if this is the real The Donald or not. If it's really him, well, clay feet and such.

Screen_Shot_2015-07-06_at_8.40.10_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-07-06_at_8.40.25_AM.png

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
No matter my or other people's opinions...it's still an important step.

Hillary Clinton Just Made History

Hillary Clinton is the first woman ever to win the Iowa caucus, the moment when the voters finally jump into America's presidential selection process. That's not something to ignore.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kind of makes me wonder what politics will look like 10 or 20 years from now....ok if some jackass doesn't fudge it all up that is.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was interesting to learn that all but 22 nations of the world have at one time or another been invaded by England/Great Britain/UK. That football and basketball coaches far outnumber college presidents and deans as the highest paid employees in the U.S.A.... Also the stunning fact that only three countries do not use the metric system: Burma, Liberia, and the United States... Way to go U.S.A.!... lol

A/B

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Colombia's president -the FARC peace
not everryones going to be satisfied, maybe some want to continue living in fear

popular man and well deserved
not many others in the world have achieved

VERY BELIEVABLE PERSON in my books

more inclined to look at warring attitudes to try and either dominate or bergin conflicts

The Nobel Interview: Juan Manual Santos - News Special

As Colombia's president receives the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize, we talk to Santos about the issues behind the FARC peace deal and challenges ahead.

ps
wondr if the USA/CIA have done there usual infiltration/interference etc etc
probably no benefit for them there??

Last edited:

dont knoew where to place it but important enough
INDIGENOUS and were there other Australians involved??? apparently not???

if not why not
surely the INDIGENOUS Aboriginal first nation peoples were not used as nuclear guinea pigs by the BRITISH/endorsed by the AUSTRALIAN Govt of the time
Australias 'all white policy'
in force then') dont know?
look up yourself?

Federal budget 2017: Aboriginal people exposed to British nuclear testing to receive improved health care

Aboriginal people exposed to British nuclear tests to receive Gold Cards
Aboriginal people who were near the British nuclear tests carried out at Maralinga and Emu Fields in South Australia, and around Western Australia's Monte Bello Islands in the 1950s and 1960s, will finally receive improved health care, the Federal Government reveals.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/story-st...st/8509134?WT.mc_id=newsmail&WT.tsrc=Newsmail

Maybe rb, we have a case against the French when they conducted nuclear tests on Muroroa Atoll and the wind was blowing our way.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moruroa.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe rb, we have a case against the French when they conducted nuclear tests on Muroroa Atoll and the wind was blowing our way.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moruroa.
maybe but your government will have to admit to knowing what was going on and the dangers....but yes, any persons affected by tests should be conpensated - after all its a compensation culture we have developed.

Reactions: rbkwp and 185248

The Chinese have been establishing a large military base in Africa. How? Why? Because they offer to build infrastructure to the countries in which they wish to mine for resources.

Many ask why we support our poorer neighbours, well it's because if we don't, someone else will.

Reactions: malakos and rbkwp

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
feel this Australian Govts cosying up to Trumps/USA is a non sensible act, who would consider him over say keeping the door oipen with China, would get things done with China, Trump i doubt it, selfish unless he is the majority in everything?

Where does Australia rate on the Trump handshake index?
When the world's leaders gather at the G20 meeting in Hamburg, the dominant figure will be Donald Trump. The ABC's political editor Chris Uhlmann has run the rule over each country, and rated them on the vital Trump handshake and tweet index.

never bothered watching it, but placing it out there as the suject/title deems i should ha?

Democrats Lost Because They Lost Touch With the People, Not Because they Moved Left

Nina Turner says calls to move Democrats to the center are out of touch with the impacts of their policies and the needs of the majority of working people

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=19487

Must...Go...Farther......Much......Farther...Left!

You need to get a cat, really evil guys are always scarier when they have a pussy to grab....

If you are Dr Evil, I can be Dr Frank N furter....

Last edited by a moderator:

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay