Random rant

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by stetree, Oct 27, 2006.

1. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    I work night shifts for a well known supermarket chain in the uk, and I have to fill shelves ALL NIGHT. Yet on days they have hardly anything to do except a few bits of stock yet they are either to lazy or incompetent to do even that properly. Anyone else have a similair problem where they work where they are expected to do the lions share of the work yet people on opposite shifts get away with doing dick all???

There we go rant over lol

2. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

No - but I sympathise - I am getting sick of the lazy fuckers at Sainsburys - it's like a frigging obstacle course will all the stuff left in the aisles with no one seeming to be doing anything.

Rant on :smile:

3. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    lol. Sounds like tesco at nights but we have an excuse, the 60 to 80 cages we get delivered a night maybe lol

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'll bet those dayshift bums don't turn the labels so a shopper can see the brand name or flavor either, do they, stetree? My younger son was a night stocker for a supermarket here in the USA and his opinion of the daytime people was much as yours.

But cheer up. There are definite advantages to working nights when you can raid the deli or produce sections during breaks. Right? :tongue:

5. stetree

stetree New Member

Albums:
    only if i wanna get fired pecker, the only bonus is the larger wage packet and the fact I dont spend as much money coz am always sleeping lol. of course the fact that most of the staff are really not my type is a bummer but one of the ones who is my type def looks like he should be in here lol

Draft saved Draft deleted