Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once met a hot married gal playing pool league and she beat me in the game we played. After a few drinks at the bar afterward, she needed a ride to her friend's house. We stopped at my house first where we ended up fucking like teenagers. The next night we had to play another team and her husband was my competitor as we shook hands before and after our game, he having no clue I'd banged his hot wife the night before. I ended up fucking her 5 nights a week for the next 2 months.

Greywolf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I once met a hot married gal playing pool league and she beat me in the game we played. After a few drinks at the bar afterward, she needed a ride to her friend's house. We stopped at my house first where we ended up fucking like teenagers. The next night we had to play another team and her husband was my competitor as we shook hands before and after our game, he having no clue I'd banged his hot wife the night before. I ended up fucking her 5 nights a week for the next 2 months.
And lived to tell about it!

Reactions: witoutit and diver6

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Back in 2018, I had been in Chicago for a day or meetings on a Friday, followed by a Saturday that had an evening with the tennis alumni, supporters and current team members from my college.

I had the day free on Saturday, and, was hornier than usual. Around the noon hour, I went to a bath house to seek some relief. To my good luck, I met a tall, lean and good looking blond guy. I fucked him silly. He loved my big dong and squealed with glee as I thrusted it into his moist hole.

One hour after leaving the bath house, I was overly horny again, and, decided my luck at the next bath house. There I met a tall, good looking older man. I fucked him silly too. Like the first guy, he squealed with delight at the size of my manhood.

Leaving the second bath house, I felt quite satisfied, at least for the moment.

I went to the gala, and, met old friends, made new friends, and, generally worked the room. The current head of the program is an acquaintance of mine. He wanted to introduce me a great player on the team and his dad, who has been a strong supporter of the tennis team.

To the son's, the father's and my surprise.... father and son were the two that I had fucked earlier that day. Neither knew that I had fucked the other. Both were shocked to run into me there. Neither one knew where to look. Both looked at the bulge in my pants. Like father, like son.

At the end of the night, both father and son discreetly slipped me their cell numbers without the other one knowing.

twfarrell

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back in 2018, I had been in Chicago for a day or meetings on a Friday, followed by a Saturday that had an evening with the tennis alumni, supporters and current team members from my college.

I had the day free on Saturday, and, was hornier than usual. Around the noon hour, I went to a bath house to seek some relief. To my good luck, I met a tall, lean and good looking blond guy. I fucked him silly. He loved my big dong and squealed with glee as I thrusted it into his moist hole.

One hour after leaving the bath house, I was overly horny again, and, decided my luck at the next bath house. There I met a tall, good looking older man. I fucked him silly too. Like the first guy, he squealed with delight at the size of my manhood.

Leaving the second bath house, I felt quite satisfied, at least for the moment.

I went to the gala, and, met old friends, made new friends, and, generally worked the room. The current head of the program is an acquaintance of mine. He wanted to introduce me a great player on the team and his dad, who has been a strong supporter of the tennis team.

To the son's, the father's and my surprise.... father and son were the two that I had fucked earlier that day. Neither knew that I had fucked the other. Both were shocked to run into me there. Neither one knew where to look. Both looked at the bulge in my pants. Like father, like son.

At the end of the night, both father and son discreetly slipped me their cell numbers without the other one knowing.

I doubt that story is remotely true, however, it’s hot as fuck!

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh man I have plenty. lol

Ok one of my wildest one. One of my ex's, super hot redhead. She was 18 I was 27. She was adopted. Her older adopted brother was in his 30's and couldnt stand me, b/c he said I was too old for her. Never said it to my face cuz Im a pretty big dude but he would mention it to the mom and my gf. Later on found out the true reason was that he always lusted after her lol. Anyways he was very racist. GF and I were watching some interracial while fucking one night at my place and she confessed she wanted to try BBC, and that a black guy at her school had always hit on her n he was bi and very hung. The idea turned me on but i had a twist on it.

So one night we got him on chat and told him we'd like to have a 3some. We wound up sneaking him over GF's house during the day while mom and her brother were at work. 3 of us Wound up fucking for hours.... in her brothers bed. lol

Greywolf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had affairs with adult women from three generations in one family--daughter, mother and grandmother.
Haven’t had a grandmother yet, but I’ve been with a mother and daughter, separately and together.

On a cruise ship on an Alaska cruise I paid a visit to the sauna. I’ve always enjoyed getting naked around others but wasn’t sure what the protocols would be regarding towels. When I went in everyone had a towel but 99% had the towel open and everything on display. I enjoyed that. Then notice that several guys adjusted themselves....

I got to know some of the guys pretty well during that cruise.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any details??

It was grandmother first--we met through a mutual friend a couple decades ago. Early 50s she was already a granny, her second husband a wealthy much older man. For several years I saw her regularly at my place and at her place only when he was out of town.

During one of those occasions her 30ish daughter walked in on us. She had used her key to get in the house to check on her mother. Music and hot loving distracted us until she was standing in the bedroom doorway. Her mother promised her she'd end our affair. Daughter seemed amused to catch her mother and gave me a good look over.

Daughter started contacting me and our affair began. She was married with a couple of little rugrats. For a while I was fucking both grandmother--who had not kept her promise--and daughter though never together.

One of those rugrats is now a coed I've been seeing. Like mother and grandmother she is quite busty.

Playfultrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lived in Las Vegas for a while and one night my wife and I went to Zumanity (the nude Cirq Show) with some friends. It was a fun show and my wife got very turned on. When we got on the freeway on our way home, I went to turn off towards home and she told me to stay on the highway and just fucking drive.

She unzipped my pants and slipped out my cock, started rubbing it as I drove down the freeway at 80 miles per hour. As she slowly pumped my 8” cock, she slid her wet tongue in little circles around my tip and then slipped me inside her warm mouth and then back out again.

I made a point to look any driver of a car that was passing us on the freeway straight in the eyes while my sexy wife sucked and stroked me harder and harder. I accelerated faster as I began to cum inside my wife’s mouth. Her eyes on me as she drank up my warm cum.

Once I came, I went to take the next exit to head home and she starts to take off her pants and says, “We not done yet...” once her pants and panties are off, she climbed onto my lap. I put the car on cruise control and slid my seat back a couple inches so that she could mount my cock. She grabbed my wet pulsating cock and slipped it slowly into her wet hungry pussy!

Using the arm rests, she slid up and down on my cock as I steered us down the freeway. The looks on people’s faces as they looked over as my wife fucking me deep and slow... priceless. Haha

As she got closer to cumming, I reached my right hand down and started to rub her clit wildly. She was soooo turned on and soooo wet. My fingers were soaked in her sweet cum and I loved every second of it. Moaning loudly as she came, I held my hand against her pulsating clit as she squirmed and quivered on my lap.

It was one of the funnest, riskiest, and wildest experiences of my life. ;)

D

deleted814719

I lived in Las Vegas for a while and one night my wife and I went to Zumanity (the nude Cirq Show) with some friends. It was a fun show and my wife got very turned on. When we got on the freeway on our way home, I went to turn off towards home and she told me to stay on the highway and just fucking drive.

She unzipped my pants and slipped out my cock, started rubbing it as I drove down the freeway at 80 miles per hour. As she slowly pumped my 8” cock, she slid her wet tongue in little circles around my tip and then slipped me inside her warm mouth and then back out again.

I made a point to look any driver of a car that was passing us on the freeway straight in the eyes while my sexy wife sucked and stroked me harder and harder. I accelerated faster as I began to cum inside my wife’s mouth. Her eyes on me as she drank up my warm cum.

Once I came, I went to take the next exit to head home and she starts to take off her pants and says, “We not done yet...” once her pants and panties are off, she climbed onto my lap. I put the car on cruise control and slid my seat back a couple inches so that she could mount my cock. She grabbed my wet pulsating cock and slipped it slowly into her wet hungry pussy!

Using the arm rests, she slid up and down on my cock as I steered us down the freeway. The looks on people’s faces as they looked over as my wife fucking me deep and slow... priceless. Haha

As she got closer to cumming, I reached my right hand down and started to rub her clit wildly. She was soooo turned on and soooo wet. My fingers were soaked in her sweet cum and I loved every second of it. Moaning loudly as she came, I held my hand against her pulsating clit as she squirmed and quivered on my lap.

It was one of the funnest, riskiest, and wildest experiences of my life. ;)
Ha! I've a somewhat similar story. Early 1983 I'd taken a job 1200 miles from home. Wife came up to visit and househunt. At the time, I was 29 and she was 28 and we had one child.

Well, we'd been apart for several weeks so she arrives by plane on a Friday night, I pick her up from the airport and we head to Killington, VT for a ski weekend. I was super horny and she must have been too. Late in the evening on the drive, she starts playing with my dick. Unzips me, pulls it out and really starts working it over. I reach over and start diddling her pussy through her pants and then worked my way down inside. She is soaking and I'm rock hard.

Mind you, I'm driving rental car, a 4-door with a bench seat in front. I pull my pants down to my below my knees so she can get a better handle on things. She leans over and sucks me (as if I needed it! - already rock hard) and then pulls down her pants and climbs on my lap. I had to move the seat back further from the steering wheel in order to make an adequate space.

She's super wet, I'm plenty hard, so when she climbs on my lap, my cock goes right inside. Wow! She bounces up and down and grinds for a minute or two and then decides that this is a little too risky and somewhat reluctantly climbs off.

I'm glad one of us was thinking with their brain.