Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Australia and S/S marriage
get on with it/allow it,stop pissing around
Govts always had a sexual hangup about any matters related
possible abundance of aged white h....ophobes

always surprised me when they have the very successful Sydney Gay Mardi Gras one of the best in the World/my thought anyway

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I miss going to live shows, seeing my favorite bands perform. Too many friends are gone, all fucked up, or too busy to do shit. It's been sooo damn long. Best live band to see imo by Far: Kottonmouth Kings.

Tripped me the fuck out when I heard that now people hold up the lit screen on their phones rather than holding up a lit lighter. I didn't know this was a thing now. Made me feel old.

Reactions: 8060

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
decided i would place the quote no matter what it was ha

tvjBQZnyZtoU2xqVQLoWd2BVo1n7U7ExtryCZvPRe0-NAjWUQ4_7tNiXqVVY9qIVUv5a6NsVvRXla7cdtqX_2gBiS2OKBUBwZziyaHZAtCmLxdGEblZSRXejFPX_9OtaJQY3nBOMenrUCePeIQ=s0-d-e1-ft

d_1hD6rppoOr1EmG-3KpKt-152s39OaoCY8ijF7yjyuZdkQdmKWoasZsdinG-Nc58UjSlr8F=s0-d-e1-ft
To furnish the means of acquiring knowledge is . . . the greatest benefit that can be conferred upon mankind. It prolongs life itself and enlarges the sphere of existence.
John Quincy Adams (1767-1848)

Reactions: Deedeemarie

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

smile
users of gmail globally, a message

someone/some people must have complained so much that google finally did something about it

thinking finally
one can now place as many of there emails, into a designated folder readily/easily now
as compared to it being a damn hit/miss affair,it usually/always placing them into the very first folder on your list, when one tried to do so, as innocent as it seeeeeemingly was

dont expect anyone to undestand this what i am going on ABOUT/ this garbeled cryptic message

but i KNOW its a truth, has been faultless for about 3 days now
so globally GOOGLE has made pobably a simple adjustment to them, but it likely has appeased many in the world including me haha

Reactions: Deedeemarie

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I initially declined the invitation because the festivities just do not warrant my dollars. On the other hand, with this latest in house development, I will fall out of the sky on them because if I don't go, they'll try to break him and that is not an option. Thankfully, it's in my nature to not care about pissing people off, especially THEM, when it comes down to fair treatment. He will know that I love him 360° before the festivities really get going. It's been a while since the last showdown and it's time for one. Talk about a black tie affair!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

just about every F'n movie 2000 onwards or earlier has almost every F'n line or especially sentence with the F word in it

fucken ridiculous and pathetic
im sure humankind are not that F'n obessed with the usage of that F'n word

for effect be damned

then every media source trys to avoid its usage/often with equally stupid bleeps as if theyre the leading light of humanity

get royally fucked the lot of yous

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
phone

wallett for me 7 days since i last used it,midnight suddenly thought

'where is my wallett'

sleep,4am cuppa T/search
nothing thought of cancelling cards/replacements etc

FOUND 4-30 in jacket i had used that coldish day,relief end of drama

wont mention in between that time i had disposed of my favourite armchair i usually pllace the item in between the fixed cushions

I thought was "where is my phone?"

Reactions: 8060