Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

road trip/sleepover
never too old haha YAY'

NICE matey
sounds exquisite, will have to look it up tho ha true
i never have enough ingredients for such delights

I made Manicotti this evening for dinner. It's delicious.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Who hires a security detail for their wedding? I thought that day was supposed to be full of love and all that jazz? I mean, who's on this guy's guest list lol? People are confusing to me sometimes.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NAUGHTY Bendy
you know that type of thing needs to be checked out medically, not simply controlled by Aspirin

get thee arse off that chair !!!

Two days of chest pain almost gone, thanks aspirin.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6nZ9-IOsJHvfj6ksLpgxpgLeHf1cTtDvz88NHrvQr-y-haR9_KbwRnDPeCR4s83JvdIdkgg_-hNA1BSYSap3rBMxKoXC_UgOs5vmGpwQPV3Xfv3NqwfAykgVQ-9_pYNdbbf3kq8=s0-d-e1-ft

Who hires a security detail for their wedding? I thought that day was supposed to be full of love and all that jazz? I mean, who's on this guy's guest list lol? People are confusing to me sometimes.
I can see why that would be necessary. I'm guessing that they are both inviting their families, and that alcohol will be consumed. :D

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can see why that would be necessary. I'm guessing that they are both inviting their families, and that alcohol will be consumed. :D
I had to ask my friend. It's his biological father and stepfather and their brewing animosity for the security detail. I assumed it was for the kids because they're only like 22.

It's not the kids though. It's the creators of the kids lol.

Do we ever mature? I'm thinking about passing on it and just sending a gift. I have to deal with a relative amount of familial dysfunction within my own family occasions. I'm not really looking forward to becoming privy to the discombobulation of another family.

I had to ask my friend. It's his biological father and stepfather and their brewing animosity for the security detail. I assumed it was for the kids because they're only like 22.

It's not the kids though. It's the creators of the kids lol.

Do we ever mature? I'm thinking about passing on it and just sending a gift. I have to deal with a relative amount of familial dysfunction within my own family occasions. I'm not really looking forward to becoming privy to the discombobulation of another family.
Oh, don't be like that! It's all part of the fun! Most families do their best to act normal in front of strangers anyway.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, don't be like that! It's all part of the fun! Most families do their best to act normal in front of strangers anyway.
Okay, swoon, you make a valid point. I will accept my invitation and go to the shindig. I'll let you know how it turned out.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's alright to be different. It's true that it's difficult most times because of conditioning but if we choose to believe that we are divinely favored, with all of our quirks, getting through the days can be a bit more effortless. Just focus on yourself and don't be concerned about others. They may not be concerned about you.