MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I feel so horrible dropping my cat off at the vet. The look of betrayal in her lil eyes. "Humom, they do bad things to me"

Normally I stay with her, this time of year a drop off was all I could get.

On my way to pick her up now.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

I better not be getting sick again. I spent most of November ill, and I really don't want to be on antibiotics, Codeine, etc. like November. UGH. That ache in my throat can fuck right off.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile
another day of the festives
tutally different to a full on working life scenario in this period,a lot different no doubt
just as enjoyable,as lomg as we handle the abundant liesure hours well,sigh!

brother and others incl of course

The longer I'm on this site, especially the last 12 months or so, the more I have to remind myself that the (given the majority demographic on this particular site) men who justify baiting, cheating, enabling cheating, woman hating, and flat out fucked up behavior in general like sexual assault are a tiny minority of men on the planet overall.

It's not just fucked up behavior against or to women that too many men on here talk about, plenty of it is against men. Getting straight men intoxicated so they can be taken advantage of. Molesting men while they're asleep. Etc. A gay friend of mine joined and left after a weekend poking around on here because he was so disgusted with some men's behavior on here. To paraphrase something he said "he's gayer than dicks on dicks" and has never been with a woman, no desire to ever be with a woman in his decades of life.

Reactions: lms28

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

thought

this current female'expose' of male celebritys alleged sexual behaviour currently, is damn SUSPECT to me at this time
almost another supposed INDUSTRY they call it that could be created, at the expense of villifying a male

saying that in the sense
i have always been Gay,and for this post will say,was resaonabe/mysterious enough looking to be attractive to more than a few women, NZ /Au
have had many women trying to get in my pants when i was a teen to mid 40s even
saying
if i was of a mind to i could have easily got heaps and heaps of these women in truouble, just by saying i as a male have been sexually harassed by females
in particular in work scenrios, as i often worked very successfully in a supposed woman dominated/primarily type environment
of course it wasent done when you were Gay/or otherwise???, be laughed out of court etc
worth a thought, i think

so damn easy for some females to say/ even think, that a males behavoiur was of a sexual nature, these days?
'smear' comes out and remains forever
as if females are totally innocent of the exact same thing at times
more so than the other way around

Underneath Australian 'larrikin' --dont believe i have to smear his name on here--lurks a sex predator, co-stars say video

Award-winning Australian actor --dont believe i have to smear his name on here-- has been accused of indecent assault, sexual harassment and bullying.

For the past 25 years, --dont believe i have to smear his name on here-- has been the golden-haired boy of the Australian theatre and television industry.

edit

* ?In their own words: Women speak up against --dont believe i have to smear his name on here--
a different person/6 months ago

link available,not provided
typical its put out as a Sunday read/well Monday NZ

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well you do what youve got to do
no real problem if you take into account everything thats placed in the way
as a positve not negative

inhale / exhale