Random thoughts II

I wish I could do more with my life or that I was doing more with my life but it feels everything is so stagnant and stuck. Like I watch several youtube videos of people that vlog/daily vlog and it feels like they're doing more with their life than me..and I think oh I should do that but seriously my life is so boring who wants to watch a video of a guy eating a 5lb bag of grapes while binge watching shows on netflix? Lol an exaggeration of course...it wasn't grapes it was reese's cups.

*don't you judge...don't you dare*

I'm at odds with a lot of things in my life. I expect more, I want more, and I demand more. It's just not happening.

Reactions: LaFemme

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so sorry for you/all others needing to do so/job search, in this age FSU
placing here rather than conversarion in todays mood thread

to give you am eg,not that its expecred to give you solace
of how it was in my day'working life of a teen starting out in a developing country nid 60s
could almost pick up several jobs n the day if keen enough
labouring work i am talking,non education required

dont think theres a need to go into education and job availability at this info sharing stage
will say tho theres for/againsr re tradesman/proffessional employment apparently

another current eg
my l/ladys man is a trained/recognized IT specalist,could command up to 160 per hour apparently
sevatal years of unsure part time piece work and facing similar frustrations to your own job search, hes reluctantly decded to accept a 23 dollars per hour job working with the local council

ps
i am not lookng at opening up a conversation article, thats not my thing, respectfully
just giving an idea of how it is here

I'm so tired of applying for jobs and interviewing. The entire process is so....

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so say
my favourite oceanic preservationists website

Happy Mother’s Day,
North Atlantic Right Whales

Zs72_G8mwjROBFbBXk9eAM5duA_FYRmmRw8mpnlNTe7TvOVZyArWcJjOsjdw3yOs4SK183jHI_7_6aKDLgE6MOG278MFRHoj9HNR59UFkCvv9cew3mtLOtoKbihuK5FaOiOJTZdzBVKK47-kS0pDN2dILDVzV0Cm5Jo=s0-d-e1-ft

ps
only 1 of 3 i give to monthly
why, because they dont continually ask for donations

Four years of reporting on news that affects our coastal and marine environments

edit

Every week we publish news from the world’s coasts. For most of these stories, they represent the beginning or middle of their larger narrative. The only way to find out how those stories end is to stick with us.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
shes proud of whats been chieved
in the name of her/our country huh
- rghtly so Jacinda
ptaise doesent come lightly
especially by those self righteous / often selfish over there
cogratulations,quite often one has to speak for themselves, there citizens