rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
but but but

FRESH BBQ PRAWNS on th ebarbie
Aussie style after a lager or 3 mmmmm
cant beat it/setting to match ie Aussie bushg backdrop ..

Green prawn imports banned following white spot outbreak

The importation of green prawns into Australia will be suspended following an outbreak of white spot disease in Queensland, Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce announces.
8112722-3x2-700x467.jpg

uhmmm with MUSHROOMS of course ha

Port Wakefield facility set to double mushroom production

South Australian mushroom producer P&L Rogers starts work on a new $4.5 million facility at Port Wakefield.

and
may as well have lyches for dessert?

Light tropical fruit season means money in the bank for Aussie farmers

Light supplies of tropical fruit mean good prices for Australian farmers this summer.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not the best of news for Blam'
smilr, not in a nasty way for tyhe kitten, but i do far prefer puppy dogs myself haha

'Brian' the kitten rescued from Melbourne dumpster after being covered in olive oil

8170680-3x2-700x467.jpg

A kitten has been covered in olive oil and pulled from a dumpster pipe after it got stuck in Melbourne's north-west, in an unusual rescue mission for firefighters.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-...er/8170664?WT.mc_id=newsmail&WT.tsrc=Newsmail

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

smile' decadence/how plasticky NZ Geo
but of course i will go with it to be an ass ha

Happy 2017!

As we gather our wits after a great summer break, we look back on the best stories from 2016—long features and short reads to fill the sun-drenched days of late summer

#EditorsPick: Islands in the sky
The forest canopy is home to all kinds of flora and fauna, some of which have only just been discovered. Canopy species are integral to soil health and climate regulation, but we don’t know exactly how, or why—and we’re in danger of losing them before we find out what’s at stake.

now,thats much better HISTORICAL TREASURE
not to mention my Ancestors/ incl a Mother Teresa style original peace loving activist founder
organic foods etc, till the white man/English came and destroyed it all,jailed him ..

Parihaka Pa

#EditorsPick: Parihaka
This year, for the first time in the 150-year saga of Parihaka, the government is preparing to apologise for one of New Zealand history’s most deplorable acts: the invasion and sacking of a Māori pacifist community and the imprisonment without trial of its leaders, Te Whiti o Rongomai and Tohu Kākahi. Yet for many New Zealanders, the word “Parihaka” still draws a blank. On hearing the story for the first time, they ask: why wasn’t I told?

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What They Did Not See
LaKsnJItB4qDxV9UplIJAd5j10W6-bxLzQyF2uPFdz5fFiMv5KCj0GXcDuJtKnjvBz8XzuD8J-F5iGcplxU2cSKWQT0eWuh0zi7WSo7TsdtZgjnx1OtdmURxUrAQdYFVwKQxF2PIHm9El9Zsul3JWtj8QrlJ0U3vE8jNGRE=s0-d-e1-ft
The point flagged above is pretty close to the northeastern tip of the Labrador Peninsula. Few if any people live there or even visit. But in 1977, a geomorphologist named Peter Johnson was in the area on a geological survey,according to the book Amazing Flights and Flyers, when he came across a weather station -- equipment used to measure the climate in the area and then transmit it to a central location. That station, unmanned and no longer in use, was no longer sending information to the Canadian weather service, and Johnson didn't think much of it.

But as it turned out, it wasn't quite what Johnson thought it was. Yes, it was a weather station, but it wasn't a Canadian one. It was a German one. And he was the first Canadian -- or, for that matter, the first person from the Western Hemisphere -- to find it.

And it wasn't new, either. The Germans built the weather station there in 1943 -- during World War II.

During the war, the Germans were at an environmental disadvantage: weather systems in the North Atlantic -- a major theater of war -- typically move from west to east. The Allies, therefore, had the upper-hand when it came to the forecast, as they (the American and Canadian parts, at least) experienced it back home before it made its way toward Europe. As Wikipedia notes, the Germans tried to overcome this disadvantage by sending U-boats (German submarines) out to monitor the weather, but in order for the U-boats to transmit the data back, they'd have to surface -- putting them at risk of detection. There had to be another way.

That better way: permanent installations in the Americas. The Germans sent two U-boats out on that mission; one made it safely to Labrador. On October 22, 1943, it landed in Canada and an armed landing party -- including a meteorologist -- came ashore. The crew set up the weather station -- unofficially known as Weather Station Kurt -- and 28 hours later, were back off to sea. This was, as far as we know, the German's only North American operation during the war that featured armed servicemembers.

It's likely that Weather Station Kurt transmitted weather data to the Germans for the remainder of the war, but, as it went undiscovered for more than three decades, the U.S. and Canada cannot know for sure. In any event, it's now been relocated to the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
reminds me of rodents and any other unwanted animals that were not permitted a look in on Island NZ ha
even if they made a heroic swim??

BUT

'smile' good news for this 'quokka' whatever he/she is?

only if its found
updates pending as available ha

There are around 10,000 quokkas on Rottnest Island and around 4,000 on the mainland.

Mainland quokka populations live in small groups of 50 to 150 in the Darling Ranges, east of Perth, and in small pockets of south-west Western Australia.

Rottnest Island conservation efforts underway to maintain environment

would bakery treats bring you out of hiding?

Mr Swan said the challenge for staff was to find the quokka at the 12-hectare recycling site.

"Wildlife officers have attended the site and had a good look around," he said.

"There are large open skips right the way through to bushland.

"There are lots of habitat and hiding spots for a quokka to hang out.

"Actually trying to identify where it might be and whether it is still inside the facility is a bit hard."
Staff have toyed with the idea of buying some treats from a bakery and throwing them around to see if that brings the quokka out of hiding.

Search on for stowaway quokka on the loose in Perth

A quokka has inadvertently escaped Rottnest Island on a waste barge and is now believed lost in Perth.

5813524-3x2-700x467.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-...ip/8178294?WT.mc_id=newsmail&WT.tsrc=Newsmail

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Ride on Mowers. I don't get the crappy engineering. You use them every fortnight in summer time, Monthly in winter. Yet, they bloody have a habit of breaking down when you get them out. it's bullshit I tell ya.

Like vacuum cleaners...yeah, same thing, yet does not matter what brand, if you used them everyday they would last 6 months.

Engineering done by children is the only reason I can think of.

I was in the shower yesterday morn, and had the feeling I was being watched :) They have eight eyes. Yet apparently can't see all that well. Yes, my spider wrangling skills caught the long legged girl or boy to be placed outside. Was a bit hairy when it decided to jump on my shirt, they have a couple of decent size fangs that can bite.

But all good, he or she co-operated to be located way out the back :)...Way, way, way away as my love said between OMFG's. :)

Attachments

* BREAKING NEWS *

Just released, a race of Clit nibbling creatures have just landed. Apparently they feast and suck on Clits over 21 years of age. it's not known at this stage how extraction of juices takes place...........half the worlds adult population apparently has been immobilised against this threat from an a space fairing Alien species.

Next update...............when the video links become available......

All that is known at this time from sketchy reports, is that victims are kept alive through a series of long tongue like alien instruments.

Last edited by a moderator:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

you dang Aussies and your mammoth lawns requiring noise pollutting ride on mowers v
get a small low maintenance goat/SHEEP or 3
jus ensure theyre fenced or tethered so they dont tangle up ha?

cant be any worse than my noise polluting neighbour who is seemingly obsessed with an ordinary lawnmower, and starts it up almost DAILY for a minimum of an HOUR to mow and F'n MOW and F'n MOW his large lawn for no bloddy sensible reason except he seems to bne the proverbial pain in the arse noisy neighbour

often 8-30am or 4-30pm ridiculouis?

Ride on Mowers. I don't get the crappy engineering. You use them every fortnight in summer time, Monthly in winter.

edit

Engineering done by children is the only reason I can think of.

BBv4uij.img

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IDGwYx8mrdXlAxXUvg5HdhjQAVwuyqqQ5xByR2NuP5_4I0U_KjIWhxvmwzlFgiWwi96MaLIUxVs-dejdwuHKiFC_VzyxcOKOIT0FxtNPQQ=s0-d-e1-ft

View this email in your browser
l9ROF_0FpWovGxh__ZqEpKgwgFsr1-4zafChACoSn9ccyPhTNtH7xpawRM14W-GizbSr8haH5aeABmtmuwUQv4rw0DFm3-k-BOuRS5jHOrHA3VW9iV_6S5zjSsNt=s0-d-e1-ft

We're All A Buzz With Beekeeping Supplies!
Q_WS__F7pVEkNE9rnGzBxw9vMZwcer_haoB8d-WuNKNJHYNMhqITIVJUautTw-vakzsLpu_KNNV3Xpd2F9W4Xl1MroL9DWojJQQFdTRIAPfqcUo_SaWwAA8SbTYXQUwpQOSSfNdyEzpQUY7iBFy0KUGYa9h5ePKEhY1AhcY=s0-d-e1-ft

Update: We've received our first spring shipment of beekeeping supplies! Check out our 2017 Beekeeping Supply Price List now available on our website. We're busy as bees setting up our retail space and assembling woodenware but should have things organized and ready for customer traffic very soon!
The 2017 Chick List is Ready!
kqpY42riJE0kLi5Xnv9zxOdXu1CiOmPp4iXX8-bM28fR19Ndjdh9oupIS3-Vn3DWmK0TVG0tXDJapWgWvG2PGtc6bBNFsHlVZ-Iz5Rx8UNkjeh6hEcVumK5BXdumg-iISorxKxqyLDhrubWQnN0lnmxRjMwPgBHDjk6Gh1M=s0-d-e1-ft

Many of you have been in the store recently asking about spring chicks!