Reactions: rbkwp

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
just sayin
as ya'all say?
butbut eveythings got something to ddo with the best military aka everything in the world
ie US

I WAS BITTEN BY A RADIOACTIVE MOSQUITO AT CHERNOBYL

116834_gettyimages508240560.jpg

THIS MOSQUITO WAS BORN IN A RADIOACTIVE ZONE, ENJOYING THE UNSAFE WATER, FEEDING OFF ANIMALS WHO FED OFF THE LAND.…

116903_gettyimages836933586.jpg

http://www.ozy.com/true-story/i-was...017&variable=2a7c7073d11b33ec576dc49ca0852af6

smile
NZs not going to miss out on the current extreme GLOBAL DISASTERs phenomenen
our contibution/??? ha
a blocked drain will be a FLOOD!!!

Severe thunderstorms
The dramatic thunderstorms keep coming, with warnings issued for both North and South islands.
Wish someone would breed a halucinogenic mosquito . I would move to the shores of my nearest fresh water source . ( still water that is ) .

Reactions: rbkwp

Going to see KC and the Sunshine Band, Sister Sledge and The Village People this weekend at a winery, with, my 3 sisters....:). Not sure if I should get dressed like the seventies though :)......

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Going to see KC and the Sunshine Band, Sister Sledge and The Village People this weekend at a winery, with, my 3 sisters....:). Not sure if I should get dressed like the seventies though :)......
oh, isn't that the way all Australians dress these days!
(only joking)

Reactions: 185248

From what I read here most Aussies dress in our invention.... speedos. I'm sure the Village People would approve :)

Nudging 60. I don't think I've lost my seventies dance moves......................................although I've been told to brush up on my moonwalk.

Reactions: Geroguy

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what I read here most Aussies dress in our invention.... speedos. I'm sure the Village People would approve :)

Nudging 60. I don't think I've lost my seventies dance moves......................................
Pity you've probably outgrown the clothes though - dig deep and you might find Loons!
Have a great time, and, musically it was among the best of times!

Pity you've probably outgrown the clothes though - dig deep and you might find Loons!
Have a great time, and, musically it was among the best of times!
I've given all my seventies stuff away to the upcoming revivalists through the years....shame on me. Perhaps a dusty Safari Suit will do. I will be in the company of loons...my 2 older and 1 younger sisters. Plus my love, she thinks I'm the bees knees, biased as she is :). Still much the same as I was back then, perhaps broader in the shoulders....hahahahaha

Thanks Chrisobin. Just need to work out a way to spin around on grass without dislocating something :)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've given all my seventies stuff away to the upcoming revivalists through the years....shame on me. Perhaps a dusty Safari Suit will do. I will be in the company of loons...my 2 older and 1 younger sisters. Plus my love, she thinks I'm the bees knees, biased as she is :). Still much the same as I was back then, perhaps broader in the shoulders....hahahahaha

Thanks Chrisobin. Just need to work out a way to spin around on grass without dislocating something :)
old mans tip, don't wear heels, false teeth, hearing aids, glass eyes or sport a replacement hip. Breathing apparatus will also be frowned on.
Frankly if it was me I'd say bugger it all, get rat arsed and give it a load of welly and have a good time, and, like riding a bike I bet you don't forget the moves either!

old mans tip, don't wear heels, false teeth, hearing aids, glass eyes or sport a replacement hip. Breathing apparatus will also be frowned on.
Frankly if it was me I'd say bugger it all, get rat arsed and give it a load of welly and have a good time, and, like riding a bike I bet you don't forget the moves either!
I just have to remember to wear my boogie shoes....

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
personally
would be hesitant to make myself readily available on a WW database,just now
not into and am wary of the mark of the beast
already feel they have illegal access to our inner selves without giving them even more
eg
under the guise of helping humankind/in the next breath starting wars to extermnate whomever,spit/DNA /genetics./medication eqaals the money making biz etc etc
yes,i am a super cynical bastard,why not,i remain in control of my life
whats happened to the 'privacy' they consistently rave on about

HE HIDDEN DANGER OF DO-IT-YOURSELF GENETIC TESTS

Do-it-yourself genetic testing has become a $100 million business in the US.
READ MORE >>

http://www.newsweek.com/hidden-dang...1&spJobID=930723861&spReportId=OTMwNzIzODYxS0

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a craft nerd. The boy is looking for stocking stuffer gifts. He just asked me if 10 lbs of glue sticks would make a good present.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

| 2:14 | EXPEDITION RAW |
Tracking Tigers Is Just As
Dangerous As It Sounds

Imagine hiking through remote, trail-less forest, lugging nearly a hundred cameras and various other equipment over an area larger than Chicago—when suddenly you can smell that there’s a tiger nearby. Conservation biologist Matthew Luskin had a few such close shaves when he spent almost a year in the forest of Indonesia installing camera traps to study Sumatran tigers threatened by illegal logging and poaching. To celebrateBig Cat Week, watch Luskin’s efforts to protect this valuable and endangered species.

| 2:01 | NEWS |
The Ballad of Luna the Pig
and Cloud the Dog

Cloud the dog and Luna the pig are the cutest friends in Georgia. They love to take walks in the backyard, swim in pools, and dress up for Halloween. Try not to smile at the cuteness.
—Richie Hertzberg, producer/editor

| 0:44 | NEWS |
This Hippo Isn’t Bothered by Lion Attack
Hippos may look cute and harmless, but they’re basically the tanks of the animal kingdom. Nothing proves that more than this video showing several lions trying, and failing, to take one down. The good news? The hippo escapes.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight