random tv thoughts.... i wish...

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i wish 'that 70s show' had ended in the second or, at latest, 3rd season... like star trek... while it was still good with promise of being great.. 'if only those bastards hadnt canceled it!!"... but sadly it went on... and so we all know it wasnt.... and it sorta killed the awesomeness of the first seasons...

soon it will be like 'friends'... who wants to watch that anymore??? gah...

'dumbass' could have been like 'meathead'.... ...
... stupid teenagers.... i hate the generations after me... theyre all so boring... and they dont care about anything..

ok im gonna stop now.:tongue:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I wish that My So Called Life had more than just one season. It was canceled back in the mid-nineties even though it was hailed as a great show. It was my favorite show at the time and I always wonder how it would've ended up had it not been canceled. For ages I'd been hoping that it would be released on DVD and finally, last week, it was. I'm going to get it as a Christmas present for myself this year.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i wish twin peaks had gone on.... but at the same time... im glad it didnt... that ending was so perfect... yet.. yeah...

also... I NEED MORE FREAKING STAR TREKS

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I always like TITUS, REBOOT, and a few others. MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE.

Though I don't watch too much TV these days. I prefer the DVD. I'm always getting interested in a program and then the commericals comes on with ads for ass wipe, bad breath suppression and tampons....and that f'ing Geico lizard.
I'd stomp that thing if I could.

Some I'm dealing with DVD's of SMALLVILE, HEROES, LOST and slowly going through FREAKS AND GEEKS (one season)....

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
....and that f'ing Geico lizard.
I'd stomp that thing if I could.

Aww, I love that little guy!:biggrin: I had a strange dream the other day that I was talking to the guy that does the voice. I dreamt that he was a cute Brit. Probably 'cause his voice kinda gets me going.:redface:

A couple of shows that I wish had ended early before they went bad are Married With Children and Roseanne. The final seasons of both those shows were really quite unwatchable.:eek:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish that My So Called Life had more than just one season. It was canceled back in the mid-nineties even though it was hailed as a great show. It was my favorite show at the time and I always wonder how it would've ended up had it not been canceled. For ages I'd been hoping that it would be released on DVD and finally, last week, it was. I'm going to get it as a Christmas present for myself this year.

I LOVED that show! :eek: I was sad to see it go so early as well.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish Buffy hadn't ended. My idea for series 8 was to have Eliza Dushku as Faith taking over the role of official slayer and Jay and Silent Bob to be her enthusiastic and loyal but inept sidekicks.

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Quoted for emphasis :rolleyes::biggrin1:
what? they ruined that show... or rather.. the network or whoever who changed the show to cater to them ruined it... it went from being about these kids in the 70s.. to being about these kids and their stupid boring relationship bullcrap.. with a 70s gag thrown in every other episode.... did you notice they hardly ever sat in the circle in the later seasons... and when they did it was just boring relationship crap again... bah!