Random Unexpected Nudity

jackoff73

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Note before I start, I wasn’t sure if there was a thread for this and if there is then please move this to the relevant location :)

Has anyone got any stories of seeing people nude when you weren’t expecting it? I’ll post mine:

I was at a university event at Silverstone Circuit and was getting changed in the paddock toilet/changing facilities. I didn’t need to strip, simply a swap top and trousers job.

I walked into the communal changing area of the toilets and took a seat, placing my bag next to me. I noticed a shower curtain was drawn opposite me and another bag a few metres from mine, which struck me as odd as the campsites had ample, more private facilities. I thought nothing more of it though and started undressing.

Mid way through getting undressed, the water from the shower stopped. I was expecting someone to come out either in boxers or wrapped in a towel, but no. The curtain is pulled back and this blonde guy is fully naked with his bubble butt cheeks facing me. At this point, I decided that I was going to get changed a lot slower than I was planning on.

He turned around and I couldn’t help but stare. He was in his late teens or early twenties. He wasn’t amazingly handsome, super fit or particularly hairy, but he was one of those lads that was attractive because of how normal he was.

He was built, but not in a particularly defined way, it didn’t look as though he was a gym freak. His upper body was hairless down to his treasure trail, at the bottom of which was a full blonde bush leading to a fully flaccid 3-4” penis and testicles around 1 1/2” height. His legs were hairy and dripping wet.

He looked at me as he walked care free to his bag and slowly rummaged through it to find his clothes. I kept half an eye on him as he dried off and pulled on his boxers, at which point I finished getting dressed and left before I raised any more suspicion. I sat down at a picnic table outside with the rest of my group, who just so happened to be opposite his group. When he took his place with them I continued to stare at him, replaying the scenes I’d seen in my head of what he looked like without his clothes and wondering if any of his group had seen him as exposed as I had.

Nothing happened between us and I never saw him again, but it was a great thrill none the less!

D

deleted8334701

It was at the work gym for me. I worked in a team with a straight guy and quite fancied him, he was quiet, but the sporty type. Lean, active, smart. One day after finishing my session, I was getting undressed and sat down on a bench, getting my stuff ready for the shower and the benches were all full with other people's stuff, the only space left was next to me. I didn't hear him come in and as I turned around, he was there, just said hi, smiled and started getting undressed. I turned away so he wouldn't think I was staring (he knew I was gay) and he made a bit of small talk, I knew he was getting undressed, ready for the shower. When I turned around, he was standing there, folding something, but he was naked and I could see everything. Tight, athletic body with a fine dusting of hair, toned muscles, his dick was about a foot from my face, I looked right at it. If I leaned over, I could have gotten a mouthful ;) And then he turned around, I saw his butt too. Got another eyeful before he head off to the shower. Needless to say, I had a wank in the shower that day - knowing he was a few cubicles over.

Cirac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This happened some time back when I was in Sydney, Australia. I stayed at a local backpackers - and shared a room with 3 others. In the shared dorm, I made friends with 2 other guys - one from New Zealand and the other from England. We hung out - got to know each other a little better and found out the Kiwi is straight and the English guy is gay. The English guy slept on the lower bunk and I found out that he sleeps in the nude but manages to wrap himself up very well that he’s never exposed.
One evening - we all went out for dinner and the other two got a bit drunk throughout the night. We all got back to the dorm and straight into bed - and when I woke the next morning, lo and behold, the English dude’s blanket had unraveled. His beautiful cut penis was laid bare and nested softly on his stomach. There were many thoughts in my mind but it would’ve been wrong! This was also back in the days where smart phones didn’t exist so no sneaky photos either. I took my time admiring before he stirred and turned.
The English guy was backpacking and I did invite him to stay over at the place I lived when he travelled through. But unfortunately he was back to being very well wrapped up when he slept in the nude!

oook

Loved Member
Media
When I was a freshman in uni, I moved into my dorm later than others because of some problems. And I remember so clearly that when I opened the door of my dorm room, the first thing I saw was my new roommate sleeping completely naked. He had a lean and muscular body, and rather decent dick size, and I couldn't help but look at it for a while. It was really a surprise for me because back then I was quite shy and I had rarely seen other people naked and it was so unexpected.

I thought it wasn't appropriate to look at his body so I just pretended that I didn't see anything and started tidying up my place in the room. But probably because of the noise I made, he actually woke up and talked to me. When I looked at him again, he was covering his lower body with his quilt. He said he was sorry because he didn't expect that he would have a roommate and it was his habit to sleep naked. To make him feel less awkward I acted like it was totally fine. He then just came out of his bed naked to put on his boxers.

Later I found out he's just super casual with nudity and throughout the year I saw him naked so many times. First it was unexpected, but then it just became something that I could expect.

djl102382

Cherished Member
Media
This happened some time back when I was in Sydney, Australia. I stayed at a local backpackers - and shared a room with 3 others. In the shared dorm, I made friends with 2 other guys - one from New Zealand and the other from England. We hung out - got to know each other a little better and found out the Kiwi is straight and the English guy is gay. The English guy slept on the lower bunk and I found out that he sleeps in the nude but manages to wrap himself up very well that he’s never exposed.
One evening - we all went out for dinner and the other two got a bit drunk throughout the night. We all got back to the dorm and straight into bed - and when I woke the next morning, lo and behold, the English dude’s blanket had unraveled. His beautiful cut penis was laid bare and nested softly on his stomach. There were many thoughts in my mind but it would’ve been wrong! This was also back in the days where smart phones didn’t exist so no sneaky photos either. I took my time admiring before he stirred and turned.
The English guy was backpacking and I did invite him to stay over at the place I lived when he travelled through. But unfortunately he was back to being very well wrapped up when he slept in the nude!
Good unexpected nudity